Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:26:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want a cheap minecraft account? Buy here  (Read 10126 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 02:44:47 PM

no... free minecraft accounts for preimum.  I have one right now if anyone wants to buy, it is legit, you can change the password.  Account not yet migrated, you can migrate.
Don't you need the email account it was registered with to migrate it?

No idea..  But it's playable right now, cool username too.  Legit account, not hacked or anything.

Dude, please just give up, you need to verify with the email you registered with to migrate an account.

What?  Who are you and why are you in my thread?
Oh matt, you're one of the guys I saw in BitVegas!
On-topic: He is right, you do need to own the e-mail it was registered with to migrate it to your own e-mail. So yeah, I see it kind of hard for this to work out, as the owner of the account would still be able to change their password and stuff until the e-mail address is changed.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 04:14:12 PM

no... free minecraft accounts for preimum.  I have one right now if anyone wants to buy, it is legit, you can change the password.  Account not yet migrated, you can migrate.

No idea..  But it's playable right now, cool username too.  Legit account, not hacked or anything.

Dude, please just give up, you need to verify with the email you registered with to migrate an account.

On-topic: He is right, you do need to own the e-mail it was registered with to migrate it to your own e-mail. So yeah, I see it kind of hard for this to work out, as the owner of the account would still be able to change their password and stuff until the e-mail address is changed.

Probably, but I doubt the owner would take the time to do that, I'm getting tired of repeating myself,  It's not 100% safe the owner tells me the account was made when premium accounts were free or something, b!z got a preview, he tried and it worked.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:45:47 AM

Probably, but I doubt the owner would take the time to do that, I'm getting tired of repeating myself,  It's not 100% safe the owner tells me the account was made when premium accounts were free or something, b!z got a preview, he tried and it worked.

It did work, and it was likely hacked.

Please tell me in what scenario you would have a premium Minecraft account, and not have proof of purchase or even access to the email account.
kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 06:59:15 PM

Please tell me in what scenario you would have a premium Minecraft account, and not have proof of purchase or even access to the email account.
Just, god...

A Minecraft account costs 20 Euro's right now, ain't no one going to sell fresh bought account and sell em for a 75% loss?
It is obvious that these are either Hacked, or stolen.
Minecraft account back in the day where more than 5 $ my friend...
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 10:42:43 PM

That's funny, real funny.
no... free minecraft accounts for preimum.  I have one right now if anyone wants to buy, it is legit, you can change the password.  Account not yet migrated, you can migrate.

No idea..  But it's playable right now, cool username too.  Legit account, not hacked or anything.

Give me an account to test, and I will confirm this.

user: ****************
pass: ****************

You are trustworthy enough so I hope you'll know not to change anything. Smiley
Password is changeable.

Account appears to be premium. Is the email changeable? Do you have proof of purchase?

PS: I can write a 150 word review in your thread to boost sales if you let me keep the account :-) Let me know if that's OK.

When I said no thanks:

no... free minecraft accounts for preimum.  I have one right now if anyone wants to buy, it is legit, you can change the password.  Account not yet migrated, you can migrate.

No idea..  But it's playable right now, cool username too.  Legit account, not hacked or anything.

Give me an account to test, and I will confirm this.

user: ****************
pass: ****************

You are trustworthy enough so I hope you'll know not to change anything. Smiley
Password is changeable.

Account appears to be premium. Is the email changeable? Do you have proof of purchase?

PS: I can write a 150 word review in your thread to boost sales if you let me keep the account :-) Let me know if that's OK.

I dun need advertising, was trying to sell it for cheap to a few people who wanted to play minecraft...  I can sell you it for bitcoins cheap Smiley  Not mine, like I said it's a friend's who claims to have gotten a lot of accounts when minecraft first came out, premium was free or something.  Email non-changeable, unless you have access to it in the first place :3  Still playable and all that.

No access to email = likely stolen account. Stolen accounts cannot be sold on bitcoin talk. Sorry mate.

Just cause you didn't get the account Tongue
It is not stolen nor hacked, As for it's my (online, geez) friend's. If you have any proof it is hacked or stolen, feel free to post it here.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:20:51 PM

@Monbux you can click edit on the OP > additional options > lock thread.

You have not provided proof that it is not stolen. I have provided proof that it could be stolen. Please feel free to prove my evidence wrong.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: