Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit - right to consensus  (Read 853 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

3. If you're a fraud, you must be marked. If you gave one merit to your twink only for test because one merit it makes no sense then legendaries marked you. Now you understand comparison?

Giving one merit was how you got caught. You used two accounts and pretended to be different people even leaving trust for your invented alter ego. You are a fraud and you have been marked.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HALLASTERA (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

3. If you're a fraud, you must be marked. If you gave one merit to your twink only for test because one merit it makes no sense then legendaries marked you. Now you understand comparison?

Giving one merit was how you got caught. You used two accounts and pretended to be different people even leaving trust for your invented alter ego. You are a fraud and you have been marked.

Everyone from this forum has another account but everyone trying to be hide them but i'm not. I just wanted test red trust from member == green trust from legendary or not. I said it higher, if man want to hide own another account, he wouldn't use one MEW adress or to exchange trusts.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 09:53:14 AM by TheQuin

Everyone from this forum has another account but everyone trying to be hide them but i'm not.

That's not true.

I just wanted test red trust from member == green trust from legendary or not. I said it higher, if man want to hide own another account, he wouldn't use one MEW adress or to exchange trusts.

If you were just 'testing' the trust system why didn't you delete the trust after you found out whatever you think you needed to test?

Don't even bother answering that as you are wasting your time. You got caught and the red trust on both your accounts isn't going away. That doesn't stop you participating in the forum if you want to continue, it just warns people that your accounts are connected.

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Everyone from this forum has another account but everyone trying to be hide them but i'm not.

That's not true.
I just wanted test red trust from member == green trust from legendary or not. I said it higher, if man want to hide own another account, he wouldn't use one MEW adress or to exchange trusts.

If you were just 'testing' the trust system why didn't you delete the trust after you found out whatever you think you needed to test?

Don't even bother answering that as you are wasting your time. You got caught and the red trust on both your accounts isn't going away. That doesn't stop you participating in the forum if you want to continue, it just warns people that your accounts are connected.

Be honest with yourself about twink accounts.

Accounts connected: HALLASTERA (uuid = 1061902) and kinki32 (uuid = 1257862). Trust farming (https://i.imgur.com/EegIZYl.png) and merit farming.
Oh no, I spended my one merit to my twink - I'm a criminal
System of Trust created against fraud or for traded relations, but not for  @account connected or ONE merit farming@.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=101872 look here he is mad

Yeap when writed It I thought that system of trust may be premoderated. But I was wrong because everyone who have legendary account may write lying or without reason feedback for new members.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:55:22 AM

You left this trust to your alt "Only positive things from this user. He and i founders of news blog for bitcoin and he is good worth for crypto community."

If you were honest you might have said: "This is my alt account."

That is the root of what happened to you.

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

You left this trust to your alt "Only positive things from this user. He and i founders of news blog for bitcoin and he is good worth for crypto community."

If you were honest you might have said: "This is my alt account."

That is the root of what happened to you.
I'm just answered about it that I thought trust system maybe have premoderate.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

I'm just answered about it that I thought trust system maybe have premoderate.

It doesn't matter what you thought but "premoderate" isn't a word.

All that matters is that people here think your actions make you untrustworthy and therefore your accounts have been marked accordingly. That isn't going to change by you continuing this conversation. You'll save yourself a lot of time when you understand that.

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Pre-moderate system it's when forum has moderators who decides this review is true or false.
But anyway I don't want to change anything in my profile. I want show you how works this system for newbies except for scammers when legendary have this rights. Let's same rights for legendary and member.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:23:23 AM

Pre-moderate system it's when forum has moderators who decides this review is true or false.

The trust system is separate from the moderators.

But anyway I don't want to change anything in my profile.

Then why are you still proclaiming your innocence?

I want show you how works this system for newbies except for scammers when legendary have this rights. Let's same rights for legendary and member.

The system works equally for members of all ranks. The trust system is not directly connected to rank, it's just that to build up enough of a good reputation to be included in Default Trust you obviously will have been here a long time.

You tried to fool people into trusting your alt account by leaving a false trust statement. This system has worked to stop you. I don't think we need your advice on how to run things.

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

The trust system is separate from the moderators.

But anyway I don't want to change anything in my profile.

Then why are you still proclaiming your innocence?

I want show you how works this system for newbies except for scammers when legendary have this rights. Let's same rights for legendary and member.

The system works equally for members of all ranks. The trust system is not directly connected to rank, it's just that to build up enough of a good reputation to be included in Default Trust you obviously will have been here a long time.

You tried to fool people into trusting your alt account by leaving a false trust statement. This system has worked to stop you. I don't think we need your advice on how to run things.

When member doing feedbacks after legendary feedbacks that it's system calculate point legendary above than member. When I have bitcoin node at home but he would be below than another nodes - it's bullshit.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

When member doing feedbacks after legendary feedbacks that it's system calculate point legendary above than member.

I don't like to criticise people's English when they're speaking a second language but I really cannot make out what that means. I think you are still under the misunderstanding that the trust system is somehow related to rank. It is not.

Try reading this to find out how it works.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858

tl:dr

Trust is based on your own trust network, you can exclude people on DT if you want. Older ratings and those involving larger amounts of BTC count more, rank is not a factor.

HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

When member doing feedbacks after legendary feedbacks that it's system calculate point legendary above than member.

I don't like to criticise people's English when they're speaking a second language but I really cannot make out what that means. I think you are still under the misunderstanding that the trust system is somehow related to rank. It is not.

Try reading this to find out how it works.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858

tl:dr

Trust is based on your own trust network, you can exclude people on DT if you want. Older ratings and those involving larger amounts of BTC count more, rank is not a factor.

Sorry for my English. Rank is not a factor but if you have rank = you have strong trust network. Usurpators will ignorance arguments from newbies and newbies will deleted from their networks.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

if you have rank = you have strong trust network.

That's where you are getting it wrong. There are many thousands of Hero and Legendary accounts but only a handful have been selected to get into Default Trust. theymos picks the DT1 members (it's his forum) and they pick the DT2 members. Those decisions are made on the based on reputation and contribution to the community, not seniority.

Of course, those members ratings carry more weight than a Newbie, they earned that position.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

You re wasting your time to teach that untrusted liar quin.

For you OP, if you re a man of your word, and you claim that you re an honest people, why didnt you leave word like "my alt account" like quin said?
Even if legendary member doing that, it will be considered as an untrustworthy act, i know that some legendary has alt account, but they told people that this account is my alt , not like what you did.
Everyone has alt account? Well, you just make another empty word without valid data, you know what people call that? Bullshit.
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

You re wasting your time to teach that untrusted liar quin.

For you OP, if you re a man of your word, and you claim that you re an honest people, why didnt you leave word like "my alt account" like quin said?
Even if legendary member doing that, it will be considered as an untrustworthy act, i know that some legendary has alt account, but they told people that this account is my alt , not like what you did.
Everyone has alt account? Well, you just make another empty word without valid data, you know what people call that? Bullshit.

Alright, I have no stats but I think admin knows better than I. I just want to wish every old members so that they fight against frauds like ponzi or another scam. They're accusing me of "farming one merit". Nevermind, there is no sense chating anymore.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

OMG!!!  Shocked

This is real discussion ever! Honestly, I enjoyed reading everyone's reply.

@Hallastera How far you imagined  that Actmyname=Lauda? Haha
can you prove it?

Even this is real discussion we aren't given an authority to pinpoint anyone whom we suspected as blablabla without providing strong evidence to prove the identity. If you practice that kind of attitude until now, I think I can conclude that you are real shitposter. But if not, then you can change your way of interacting to our fellow to gain to yourself that knowledge is not base on how long we participate but by how many times we do searching and reading. BTW, don't make too much noisy. Merit is not for you alone, but for all improvements.

I rather strongly suggest that better do more improvement. Avoid unnecessary to not end yourself sceptical.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Everyone from this forum has another account but everyone trying to be hide them

I feel such a failure. I haven't even got an ego, let alone an alter to give extra merit. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6795

Cashback 15%

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

Everyone from this forum has another account but everyone trying to be hide them but i'm not. I just wanted test red trust from member == green trust from legendary or not. I said it higher, if man want to hide own another account, he wouldn't use one MEW adress or to exchange trusts.
I have an alt account, with merit to give, and I haven't "experimented" with it.  I figured out how the merit system worked by giving merits to posts I thought were worthwhile reading.  So don't give that tired old excuse that everyone is commiting murder, so why am I the only one on trial? --it won't hold any water on bitcointalk.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
HALLASTERA (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:12:16 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 07:22:31 PM by HALLASTERA

Everyone from this forum has another account but everyone trying to be hide them

I feel such a failure. I haven't even got an ego, let alone an alter to give extra merit. Smiley
I don't say about developers or rich people. I say about ordinary people from poor countries like Indeonesia etc. who trying earn some money without special education or other skills. Ofcourse spammers and farmers must be banned and I fully support whoever fighting against them. But that's the charge about one merit, crushed me...
gordeevaar

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

I don't say about developers or about rich people. I say about just ordinary people from poor countries like Indeonesia etc. who trying earn some money without special education or other skills. Ofcourse spammers and farmers must be banned and I full support whoever fighting against them. But that's the charge about one merit, crushed me...

It is fine if they want to earn here but they have to follow the rules first. If you think there is good money to be made with bounties here, work for it. Also, we should understand that this forum needs to be spam free and credible if we want those bounties to exist forever.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: