Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility that Twitter will follow the advertising ban of Facebook?  (Read 446 times)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Actually i don't know what Mark Zuckerberg want to gain with recent ban probably he want the legit icos to pay to can't them access for their Ads on Facebook or he actually want to eradicate the scam being perpetrated through the adverts on Facebook.
I don't expect twitter to follow the suit the platform that can really have big effect on ico is telegram.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

I just wondering the impacts of Facebook advertising ban on the cryptocurrencies. What if Twitter follows the advertising ban? Is the results will be damaging to cryptoworld? Your thoughts...

Firstly we can't predict if they will follow the ban. Looks like they won't.
Secondly: that isn't a damage but a new hype - everybody talking about the ban and everybody looking on the crypto currency. Black PR is still a PR.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

I do not like this network. I had a lot of problems as a new user. "Provided  data because  added a lot of friends" . With the new rules, they make it even worse as it seems to me.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Banning will not be necessary .You have an option to  unfollow any body that spam your twitter account.A lot of people unfollow those that they choose to follow initially because they spam their mail.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:05:38 PM

I don't care about FB, I didn't see any ads there anyway. Twitter is another thing, it's perfect for advertising and promoting crypto, so that would be really sad if they would follow the ban.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

I just wondering the impacts of Facebook advertising ban on the cryptocurrencies. What if Twitter follows the advertising ban? Is the results will be damaging to cryptoworld? Your thoughts...

I don't think it will matter. I mean, it will not damage the crypto market. it looks like twitter will follow what facebook is doing. and I think there will be no major impact on crypto and ico. because some of the biggest real investors are in the bitcointalk community.

Igromania

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:29 PM

Banned official advertising. I think it is not critical. Usually all are advertised with bounty, people can also make reposts of records and disseminate information about the project on social networks.
Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:34:25 PM

May be Twitter also will follow the footsteps of Facebook because most of the newbies attracted to ICOs due to immediate high returns but there are high chances to fall for false ICOs

This can be identified only by Due Deligence but most of the new people are not doing this and it will affect ultimately financial loss to people.

So please do Due Deligence before entering into any ICOs

blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:37:32 PM

Twitter is actually used by many legit crypto projects as "official" news channel , much more than Facebook. It should not follow the ban

asifcoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

Facebook is banning because i believe they will introduce their own crypto. If twitter creates a currency of their own they can do they same as facebook is doing.
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

Facebook is banning because i believe they will introduce their own crypto. If twitter creates a currency of their own they can do they same as facebook is doing.
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

I think it is a bad thing for ICOs, Facebook is a great tool for spreading your page / idea and to ban it is giving ICOs a bad name. I think Twitter will follow but remember it is simply a banning of ads.

You can still post in groups and tweet about ICOs.
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

Can't believe Facebook did this as they are losing easy money on this especially with the amount of cash that ICO's are throwing in marketing.

I think that it is their loss and they are only doing this for PR, especially after the Russia thing and also the damage social media does. I do expect Twitter to follow as they are even more prone to cutting content and accounts.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

Why did facebook ban crypto advertising. There were bearly any crytpo ads for me to see.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

The ban implemented by facebook is there for a reason and will be lifted accordingly. As for twitter following the same, Its ludicrous to think twitter would follow blindly.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

I don't think Twitter will do the same. Facebook is horribly displaying crypto ads anywhere so it has some reasons to ban it unlike in Twitter. The most active Twitter activity is only by means of sharing and not advertising by means of buying space on the site.

And even prior to social media activities, Bitcoin gained popularity by any means so I think it will not be a big deal if it will ban. The only downside Im seeing here is, communicating with the ICO owners will now not exposed on a public discussion like we are seeing when others have complaint.
virtualhero

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

It is possible , but I don't think it will be done . Twitter differs from facebook in their advertizing and security policies. For me it was clear , that crypto ban from facebook is just a time question , this is a very centralized social media network.

But Fb might also introduce their own crypto.

Interested to see how that goes. Grin
I also heard that too. Thats the first thing that comes in my mind. Are they banning cryptocurrency for advertisement because they feel this are threats for their upcoming crypto or they will also not allow their own coin to be advertise in Their own Social Network?

GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Well maybe twittwer but I dont believe telegram its goin to act like that because as you know tis goin to run its own ICO and I also believe that facebook its gonna join that too and make its own ICO . Why not? Every1 wants to make some money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

I don’t think that’s the issue and won’t happen as it was just a regulated ban and not all cryptocurrency or alike.. If twitter will do the same as Facebook does I don’t see any wrong with it.. If the management finds it justifiable and those ICO that is promoting unrealistically then anything that will suppress them is the right thing.. So take into consideration the veracity and reasons behind before complaining..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 01:52:31 AM
Merited by helin9108 (4), ankit05 (2)

Many people are saying that facebook ban crypto currency ads but still i am able to do my likes and reposts and not facing any problem. Maybe some pages of some coins removed by facebook due to some reasons and if that is not totally banned by facebook, why twitter banned crypto currency ads. My view is that twitter will continue as already doing.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: