Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could some coins be banned?  (Read 414 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:33:46 AM

If bitcoin can got banned in some countries, i don't think they can't ban alternate coins too. It's the government's decision because they have their own rules too and I don't think your solution could ever stop government from banning cryptos, either.

jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

If bitcoin can got banned in some countries, i don't think they can't ban alternate coins too. It's the government's decision because they have their own rules too and I don't think your solution could ever stop government from banning cryptos, either.

www.bitcoinfuji.com will be delivering what governments want: Many do not want Bitcoin and many alts.
www.bitcoinfuji.com is a NEXT GENERATION COIN being developed by blockchain developers who want to appease governments.
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

Governments are busy putting new laws together to regulate cryptos. Beware that some coins could be outlawed: I am not going to name the coins but there is a strong possibility anonoymous coins could come under attack by regulatory authorities.
Solution: Put www.Bitcoinfuji.com in your portfolio: compliance beyond expectations: 10 cents ICO now

How? If governments can't stop physical commodities crossing their borders like drugs how are they going to stop a string of letters and numbers travelling electronically? Sorry, governments can make things difficult but they will never be able to stop it.

Governments can do what they like. They are a law to their own
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

Governments are busy putting new laws together to regulate cryptos. Beware that some coins could be outlawed: I am not going to name the coins but there is a strong possibility anonoymous coins could come under attack by regulatory authorities.
Solution: Put www.Bitcoinfuji.com in your portfolio: compliance beyond expectations: 10 cents ICO now

If I were the government I'd start by banning this crap you just posted.

Hilarious. I don't know why these little ICO projects bother trying to shill themselves. It just makes them look like scams and will detract any serious investor from joining them.
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

If I were the government I'd start by banning this crap you just posted.

Hilarious. I don't know why these little ICO projects bother trying to shill themselves. It just makes them look like scams and will detract any serious investor from joining them.

There are 3,000 free ICO participants in this ICO that signed up from this forum
www.bitcoinfiji.com is a next generation coin
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

There's no such coin banning except crypto banning or Cryptocurrency exchange banning like what China did in their country.
Coin banning is just like regulating ICOs so that only legitimate companies could launch ICOs because otherwise they are just scammers and nothing more important with their coins just bogus and fraud and failure.
Regulations for ICOs is highly favored because investors will then invest into certified and accredited ICOs so they wouldn't have their money wasted.

www.bitcoinfuji.com says good thoughts/comment
EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

Solution: www.bitcoinfuji.com is a NEXT GENERATION COIN being developed by blockchain developers who want to satisfy governments.
Cryptocurrencies received so high level of popularity that the governments should reckon with them even. Already it is impossible to forbid or disown perfidiously from this phenomenon. The market dictates the terms. According to forecasts of experts, capitalization of bitcoins next year will exceed 600 billion dollars. Already today coins take the sixth place in the world on this indicator, having bypassed Russian ruble. As of December 15, 2017 capitalization makes 300 billion dollars. And what will be in several years?
Therefore not to do without legalization of this phenomenon. Though initially cryptocurrencies are positioned as the decentralized coins which do not submit to any regulatory norms and structures. It means that no state influences directly their course, quantity and so on. From there is a mass of questions.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

I think it is possible to ban crypto specially those ICO scam that  only after the money of the investors. It is a good action from the government to filter the good and the bad ICO which is rampant now a days.

donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

How do you ban coins that people dont really hold physically, you can only stop crypto exchanges and wallet providers from having anything to do with the coin. But just banning a coin with out exchanges getting involved will only be a mere act with no tooth behind it. So in the end the most important actor for banning a coin in the crypto space is the exchange

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: