Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and "Ballon Effect"  (Read 706 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:46:52 AM

From my point of view crypto is becoming stable and Im sure that all counties will accept this kind of currency as its more appropriate for developted human.
For example, Y it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
I don't really think cryptocurrencies are much stable these days as the volatility is way too much these days. The increase in price of Bitcoin and decrease in the price of altcoins have gone way more rapidly than it should. For the things we know I must say that a sharp decline in BTC is incoming and it will hit BTC so hard that many panic sellers will sell their BTC much cheaper than they should. A FUD will be created in the market and BTC price could crash down heavily. Anything that goes up at such speed falls down faster and that is what going to happen with BTC. It would be best to cash out little by little as the price increases and buy in at every dip.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

In my own opinion , bitcoin will go down and decrease 20% of its value. Simply the number of people using bitcoin is increasing and as a parallel result its demand will rise and with only limited bitcoin but no limits on buying it. Bitcoin is a bubble that can explode when we lean on it to much, we always look to its volatility but never on its ability to decrease instantly.
Willyandzz

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:12:29 PM

I think it is, the game of the rich people who have many btc, people just memper2 buy. But if it's profitable they sell, and the price may go down a little and start to stabilize
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

Something else that influenced the drop is that many exchanges couldn't handle the traffic. As a result people are panicking because they have difficulty accessing their account, and once they do they tend to cash out. It will be important to improve the infrastructure of exchanges to prevent that from happening again.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

The value of bitcoin is currently very high. The price of bitcoin will return is indispensable of the market, it will have reduced session to continue. But Bitcoin will continue to hit new milestones in December.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:21:03 PM

Hello everyone ,

I want to ask your opinion about bitcoin  price increases from 9000$ to 11000$ less than  1 week , is that planned and normal ? because i have opinion that bitcoin increases  is too fast ,
in my opinion bitcoin rightnow is like we blow balloons and can explode at any time ,
please give me your opinion  Smiley
and i hope you all understand with my bad english 

Well, probably Bitcoin has a characteristics like a balloon, big investors and Bitcoin users speculations serves as the one who blew the balloon until it become bigger in size, but one thing thats separates the 2. Bitcoin will not explode and disappear like balloon when its already filled with gas, it will only deflate and later on will bounce back and try to make a spectacular run again like what happened to the exchange value today. Lets just get used to it, Bitcoin has a high volatility cryptocurrency, why are we tend to worry? As you can see the progress from year to year basis, are you not surprised? The more investors to get involve the higher the demand the higher the price range would reach.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:24:08 PM

Hello everyone ,

I want to ask your opinion about bitcoin  price increases from 9000$ to 11000$ less than  1 week , is that planned and normal ? because i have opinion that bitcoin increases  is too fast ,
in my opinion bitcoin rightnow is like we blow balloons and can explode at any time ,

It might happen, but there are lots of people investing on it so that's why it has been increasing its price.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:27:29 PM

Hello everyone ,

It might happen, but there are lots of people investing on it so that's why it has been increasing its price.

Correction can really happen but don’t expect bitcoin at the price of $5k again, it will surely bounce back. Yes lots of people are now adopting this great technology so we can expect higher demand in the future.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:30:35 PM

Hello everyone ,

Since the start of the Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency has achieved the incredible feat of increase in value unexpectedly. But despite the incredible growth, many investors are still apprehensive of the token’s inherent volatility and signs it could be a price bubble. For me, it’s no surprise that many still doesn't believe how the price increase unexpectedly, this time in the form of an asset or currency, is picking up speed.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:31:27 PM

No one is liable for the price increase of bitcoin it is always base on the demand and supply so I think were really not in bubble what was happening in bitcoin price is only because of the increasing demand of bitcoin besides as you can see there's a lot of fluctuations in bitcoin price that can attest that when the demand increase while the supply is limited the value then increase and if the demand decrease the other thing around will happen.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

The price simply is driven by huge demand across the global exchanges due to bitcoin acceptance and development in some countries especially after CME group will launch bitcoin futures in this month and Nasdaq will follow their path as well.
People get used to constantly small movement (rise and fall) of bitcoin, around $100-$500 within days or even weeks, but it has changed since August, after some hard fork. Bitcoin gain more and more value even could raise $1000-$2000 just in a day.
And look at current fluctuation, the price rise and fall as much $200-$500 within 5 minutes.
We may have to face another phase of bitcoin development, transition to attract more investors join in this environment.
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:25:27 PM

in my personal opinion it may be due to the year-end factor in which to raise the bitcoin
it does surprise suddenly rise rapidly
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

Hello everyone ,

The more common term for what you're describing is a bubble, it keeps growing and growing until it pops. We will see if bitcoin is in a bubble. I think there were some signs of it but this correction is good to bring bitcoin back to normality as well as its growth to slow down and expectations to become more realistic.

I have read some articles arguing that Bitcoin isn't a bubble, it's an asset class of its own. A completely new paradigm.

Of course there are also many people who say it holds no value and is only used for crime. In practice you see those people are secretly or not so secretly buying Bitcoin anyway.

I think that that is more of an accurate way of describing it, it is something that we have never seen before and so there isn't an accurate description that we can use and no real history that we can point to, we can only speculate using the events of similar things.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

I think if the increase in every month is normal but if sharp rise there may be people who plan it so it could be up or down the price
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:47:24 AM

Hello everyone ,

yes you are right now bitcoin the price is very unreasonable because bitcoin price today is very expensive at all, if buy bitcoin the current price is too horrible because it can collapse instantly.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Bitcoin's price is  very unpredictable, it can decrease now and late rise again. Somehow it have that balloon effect wherein if investors pull off their money the price will be affectes and decrease (just like a balloon) but there's no way that it will be gone in the wind or go down to zero. It will just decrease and will surely pump up again.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

Bitcoin is truly unpredictable yet you can count on to this cryptocurrency to be a very profitable form of savings or an investment, no one planned these events and no one can controls them but everyone can be benefited by this distruptive technology that use by the Bitcoin, the blockchain.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

I dont think bitcoin can compare to a balloon. Bitcoin already have a stronh industry foundation and I dont think it will burst to zero just like a balloon. Yes the value will decrease but definitely will go back and pump up again ti a high value.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

You can say that maybe but I don't think that would be 100% correct. Bitcoin's price was growing rapidly as the supply of bitcoins was less and the demand was more. It had recently dropped a bit as I think alpt of people would have cashed out their bitcoins. It maybe like a ballon that keeps on growing and it can burst at any time, but it would totally depend on the people. If people stop investing and cash out, its value will fall and when people start investing again, its value will rise again.
mdani1

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

maybe this will continue to grow and develop until it appears. We will see if bitcoin will grow. Hope it returns to normal and also its growth slows down to get to profit for investment, it's very beneficial if we can buy at cheap price and we sell when the price grows. Cool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: