Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Trading Platform!  (Read 2133 times)
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:39:26 PM

I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
New Trading platform "ARBIDEX" launching soon.

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.
What is your experience and views?
Help others by sharing your experience.
bittrex is nice, been long time in crypto space, poloniex in other way, no good when they sold to circle and now acquition by tron,

poloniex start altcoin bull run in 2017 with trollbox to hang out, they had nice chart but very heavy utilize cpu & ram, haaah old memories in bittrex & polo still intact in my head

binance UI just like other chinese exchange i dont particulary like it

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
morningpost

Activity: 3
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:30:44 PM

FTX is one of the best among them.
You can not cost any withdraw fee in this exchange.
Zero withdraw fee is the most attractive feature of this exchange.
you can  trade on this exchange
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:46:32 PM

As one of the most renowned trading site, binance established its place as one of the best. Great support services offered plus no KYC is one of its great feature.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:06:08 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2020, 04:22:25 PM by Daltonik

Sometimes trading on the MXC exchange (MoCha) I can say that this is a fairly reliable trading platform, a pleasant and convenient interface, in my opinion, which is used in the old version on binance. On MXC, however, to withdraw up to 5BTC per day, KYC is required. If you don't want to pass the mandatory KYC you can recommend the WhiteBIT exchange where you can withdraw 2BTC per day without KYC But I don't like the new interface on binance at all, so I always switch to the old view of trading, and I hope binance will keep this feature in the future.
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:16:25 PM

I've never heard of Arbidex but I like Flame.Exchange, it doesn't have KYC and gives out lots of airdrops.
I like the Yobit exchange. You don't need to go through verification there either. And there are also many airdrops and various contests. The exchange has been around for many years and is very reliable. I recommend to all Cool

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:20:51 PM

No doubt that Binance is the most useful one now. And binance platform did realy well by adding launchpad staking farming features. I don't think another centralized crypto exchange platform can do what binance did in short term.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:13:06 PM

No doubt that Binance is the most useful one now. And binance platform did realy well by adding launchpad staking farming features. I don't think another centralized crypto exchange platform can do what binance did in short term.

I also agree with you but everyone has their own thoughts, even though there are many exchanges that are not as complete or as good as Binance, but people will trade where they feel comfortable looking for profit, the types of coins that are on the exchange (although Binance does have many variants coin.)

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:15:02 AM

There are lots of trading platforms now and it would be best if you choose the best one to make your transaction. In my opinion, Binance is the best trading platform whether for spot or future trading. In Binance there are lots of ways to earn money even if you will not going to trade such as staking, saving, and also learning from their academy gives you earning. They have lots of promos also that encourage more users to use their platform.
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:39:05 AM

I do not trust not very well-known platforms such as Yobit, and others. I had a rather sad experience when on one not too well-known exchange that was registered in Singapore, I was blocked and subsequently stolen without explanation 0.8 bitcoin. They referred to the fact that there was a fire in the data center and that the data was destroyed. But this was only a fraudulent ploy. Now I only trust large, reputable exchanges.
passionplus

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:01:22 PM

Binance,kucoin,FTX is the best trading platform I think.
FTX is a zero fee withdrawl.
So you also can trade on it.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
sgenuine

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:23:04 PM

On the Yobit, EtherDelta exchanges, they trade in one garbage. Now is the time for decentralized exchanges, this is your security. How can you trade on Yobit? I think it was created for those who do not understand at all what cryptocurrency is. They just scam money in different ways!

I am sure that Bittrex, Binance, GDAX, and Bitfinex are among the best trusted platforms for trading. If I have to choose any from these ones, I prefer Binance. One of the reasons to state it is that those who hold BNB receive a discount on trading fees. That's Enough For Binance to be among the leaders.
Iphone12

Activity: 3
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:31:43 PM

Binance, kucoin, bitmax and hoo is better for me.
I used this exchange. This was better I ever used.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:53:51 PM

OKEX today announced the suspension of the withdrawal of cryptocurrencies due to the inability to contact one of the holders of the private key, later it turned out that he was cooperating with the public security Bureau in one of the investigations and the exchange decided to suspend the withdrawal of digital assets starting from 11:00 (Hong Kong Time) 10.16.2020. Despite this, the Huobi exchange transferred $22.6 million to Okex 1995 BTC https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1317010173848883200  https://twitter.com/whale_alert/status/1317048360277364738 . let's hope that everything will soon recover and users will not suffer. https://www.okex.com/support/hc/en-us/articles/360051090391-Suspension-of-Digital-assets-Cryptocurrencies-Withdrawals
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:58:33 PM

Binance is the best platform for me at this point in time. There are a lot of options for working with this exchange. And about Okex, there was news of problems with this exchange. So not everything is so happy.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:02:12 PM

I am using Tradesatoshi, Yobit, EthrerDelta, Bitterx, IDEX and found Tradesatoshi is the simplest and cheapest trading platform.
New Trading platform "ARBIDEX" launching soon.

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.
What is your experience and views?
Help others by sharing your experience.

Those trading platform you mentioned are quite easy to use but if you say Best trading platform that is no other than Binance and OkeX for me. We have different taste and criteria is selecting the best exchange. For me as long as you are satisfied using that platform with out any problem then you are free to use it because that is your choice.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
peterpanda

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:00:02 PM

Still some new users might not be interested in knowing the liquidity pool of exchange volume. We will have the best trading taste in the high liquidity exchange like Binance. Only for a few exchanges do we think that crypto trade is just for demonstration. Binance exchange liquidity is 100 percent pure. Other exchanges are also good but haven't 100% liquidity pool. Bitmex exchange is now my second choice.
Thats why binance is the popular exchanger among others. It is more safe and security system is also remarkable. Low trading fee and liquidity pool are great side of it.

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 04:46:46 AM

Binance is the best platform for me at this point in time. There are a lot of options for working with this exchange. And about Okex, there was news of problems with this exchange. So not everything is so happy.
Agree, Binance is most popular excahnge right now and most of the people use it. I also like to use Binance.

regarding Okex,OKEx’ CEO said the investigation is due to the key holder’s “personal issue.” so its not hack or any other critical issue also this problem is solved. so dont worry about the news, you can read full news here : https://www.coindesk.com/okex-suspends-withdrawals
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2020, 08:17:36 AM

with future entrance, the use of Defy application helps as trader to gains with confidence on uses of occupation with the different feature on desktop of the UNIDAPP apk as following uses with customs of personal strategy on implementation with the trading scheme on practice.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:46:37 AM

Everyone has their own choice to make when it comes to choosing the best  platform that suits them in terms of trading, alot of people choose trading platform base on their simple UI and some for the low fees etc, but why pick one, when you can have all in one, for me the best trading platform in the crypto sphere right now is binance,their system security is really tight, the UI looks great, even a noob can navigate through it easily,undoubtedly the best at the moment.

asrafkhairulazzam22

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 02:31:38 PM

The best platform right now is Binance, Binance as an exchange platform also has several advantages, including:

1. Have a pleasing appearance to the eye.
2. The tax fee is small and also adds a 50% discount if you pay taxes using the binance coins.
3. Binance has a lot of prospect ICO coin lists because not arbitrary coins can enter this exchanger.
4. There are two interface modes, namely for pro traders and for beginners or newbies.
5. The binance application is available on the Play Store application.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: