Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo going up, is it good?  (Read 172 times)
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Over the past month, a lot of ICO on the NEO platform. They also accept payment to NEO and send their tokens to NEO wallet. I think that this is the reason for some increased demand against the background of the fall of the rest of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

So the market is in correction but NEO kept climbing, is this a good sign for NEO?
This is an excellent sign, this is the crypto currency will show its potential in 2018.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

Many crypto projects use NEO platform, as more stable and promising, it all contributes to the growth of this coin.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

All it shows is that NEO goes up against the market, which means that the reason of Neo to go up is particularly specific to neo( it's not like the whole market goes up and neo goes up as well, it's Neo going up when the others go down, so there's probably a specific reason that is related to NEO for that.).

I think that you should be searching for the reason that Neo went up, and once you find it, make a short consideration , does the reason it went up worth the price increase?
If you think it's worth more, then probably your pick is buy.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

I can't understand how can the growth during a great correction be a bad sign for any project. NEO is a very strong and promising asian project and the next big surge is just the matter of time.
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:58:48 PM

Over the past month, a lot of ICO on the NEO platform. They also accept payment to NEO and send their tokens to NEO wallet. I think that this is the reason for some increased demand against the background of the fall of the rest of the market.

I agree with you. I think this is a good strategy to increase the popularity of the NEO. Also I think, with that strategy, the demand to NEO increased .

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Neo is a hodl for me and has been for a while.. along with Stellar (XLM)

I also try not to sell NEO coins and to hold them. NEO will be growing further as this platform is very cool. It is widely supported in China and in almost all Asian countries. Suppose it will go to the Moon soon as I have invested into this alt.  Roll Eyes Tongue
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:37 PM

NEO has already proven itself in the cryptocurrency world, has successfully implemented the first the ICO has support in China. I add it to the portfolio now, and I'll follow convenient points for future purchases.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: