Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DOG: The Anti-Scam Reward Token - any thoughts about it  (Read 313 times)
Natusik (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

Today I received 250 DOG coins (The Anti-Scam Reward Token) for participation in airdrop, but I do not remember what kind of project it is. Who knows about it any information? Does it have a prospect and will the coin be represented on some exchange?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Judging by what is written on the site of this project - https://token.icowatchdog.com/ it has a good team and a unique idea that can be successful in the future! I advise you to be patient and wait for the release of tokens on some of crypto exchanges.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

Today I received 250 DOG coins (The Anti-Scam Reward Token) for participation in airdrop, but I do not remember what kind of project it is. Who knows about it any information? Does it have a prospect and will the coin be represented on some exchange?

It discusses about voting whether an ICO is a scam or not. I wonder how this voting will take place and will the result be as reliable as what they want to achieve. I'm sure no on wants to be a victim and of course if someone shouts scam to an ICO, I think you as an investors will take a look at it before sending a coin. I think you aren't stupid dumb to send even after the accusation. There is no better thing to do than investigate which by the way need not the DOG coins.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:22:40 PM

It discusses about voting whether an ICO is a scam or not. I wonder how this voting will take place and will the result be as reliable as what they want to achieve. I'm sure no on wants to be a victim and of course if someone shouts scam to an ICO, I think you as an investors will take a look at it before sending a coin. I think you aren't stupid dumb to send even after the accusation. There is no better thing to do than investigate which by the way need not the DOG coins.
icowatchdog.com - is a promising project and the idea of its team is worthy. But I will not keep DOG coins until it is presented on any crypto exchange. After all, an idea that is not backed by finances remains just an idea. Crypto The project without crypto exchanges is no different from empty scams projects that only promise and do not fulfill their promises!
collins_89

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

It’s a good initiative for them. Scam is a bad movement to earning profit that’s why so many people’s are worried about scam. It decreases the markets popularity. That’s why they need to eliminate scam.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:38:25 AM

Cant say about it at a while without studying. I will go through it and let you know my decision. Though many hope taht it will be a potential one.

EdwardClinton

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

If we look at the article and the information that is provided in the post, this does look like a good project. The project looks unique and has a good team. This does have a good potential to survive, it all boils down to how tactful they will be in order to survive.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:30:19 PM

The market of crypto currency is facing the problem of scammers. The number of scammers is increasing day by day as the number of investors increases. This is a good initiative where people get reward for reporting scammers, this will help the overseeing management to shut down scammers. The reward will attract more people to report scams
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:42:59 PM

It seems to be a nice project. But, it is not having regular updates. Besides, the projects need to be improved to get more involving.
alfjoseph

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Lol me too and i have joined several airdrops, but I don´t remember this one
ojcrisanto

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

i have also received 250 dog token as I search my eth address in etherscan.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:41:45 PM

Based on market there are lots of projects are available based on this token look good from their feature also as far I know they have good team to run so you are also benefited like you received rewards based on I like their idea also.
bfreetogo

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:08:38 PM

i did also recieve the tokens, but was wondering how ùuch would they be worth if you buy them in their ico? because didn't find any info about that
so i mean for how much ...$ you get 1token or 1eth equals ... tokens
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: