Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] Gluon - The first STRATIS Flagship, Verified ICO 🚀  (Read 7217 times)
tom14cat14 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:49:07 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 05:00:17 PM by tom14cat14

A Platform for: Consumers, Enterprise, Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers.    

WEBSITE    TELEGRAM     DISCORD    TWITTER     FACEBOOK     HOW IT WORKS (VIDEO)      FAQ     WHITEPAPER (COMING SOON)        

We bring the entire automotive ecosystem to your fingertips.

Gluon’s platform establishes an interconnected network of vehicles where individuals and businesses can monitor, track, tune, and diagnose the issues on them. Despite recent advances in automotive technologies such as self-parking and self-driving vehicles coupled with the improvement of alternative fuel sources, passenger vehicles have been largely left out of the connectivity discussion. Even with the advent of the Internet of Things, most vehicles today utilize technology to track and report on one vehicle at a time, and only when they are at the repair shop.

With Gluon products, consumers and fleet managers can connect their vehicles with manufacturers, parts suppliers, and repair shops. They can diagnose their vehicles themselves, order parts, and request bids on repairs. Consumers can tune their vehicles for optimal performance and/or to regulate their use. Repair shops can diagnose vehicles more cost effectively and accurately order the correct parts. They can also promote their shops to new markets. Autoparts distributors can track and distribute parts more efficiently. All of these aforementioned constituents can pay for all this using traditional payment methods and cryptocurrency blockchain payments, including our GLU tokens.

Gluon’s model is based on generating multiple revenue streams including, but not limited to, hardware sales, software subscriptions, advertising, monitoring services, diagnostic services, data services, e-commerce parts sales, and blockchain transaction processing. Gluon products will enable developers to create ancillary applications that will run on the platform, enhancing its functionality and broadening its appeal.

Click to register for ICO Whitelist                

FEATURES OVERVIEW

TUNING

We have developed a patent pending device and app which plugs into the vehicle and allows the user to not only monitor the vehicle outputs (fuel, mileage, range, temperature, etc.), but unlike any other device in the market, our device allows reprogramming of the actual ECU unit on a vehicle through the mobile app. Our current library of tunes is growing as we add more and more premier tuners and their abilities to Gluon.
Read More..

FLEET MANAGEMENT

Gluon also gives companies with large vehicle fleets the ability to monitor their entire operations from one location. A single dashboard can monitor where a vehicle is, how much fuel, range, vehicle health and upcoming services required. We felt that a more informed business is a better business and can make the most of a vehicles life with basic knowledge about the vehicles.
Read More..

MONITORING

Our ecommerce connectivity plays off of the monitoring aspect of the device. We want our customers to know exactly what issues their vehicle is facing, when a service is due and how much it will cost. With this information at their fingertips, we have partnered with top tier auto parts suppliers to bring the products at the best possible prices to our users.
Read More..

DIAGNOSTICS

Safety is a big concern for most individuals, and for parents knowing where your child is and what their vehicle is doing is a feature that we will offer to our customers. The ability to tune a vehicle is also the ability to alert a parent if a vehicle is not traveling within a known/regular path, or even allow a valet mode so one of your most valuable assets wont be taken for a joy ride when put into the wrong hands.
Read More..

PAYMENTS

In addition to traditional methods of payment, Gluon is introducing blockchain payments into its platform. GLU Token provides advantages over other payment methods because processing fees are lower, fraud is reduced, currency conversions, chargebacks and settlement periods are eliminated, and they can be used as a reward system within the program.
Read More..

GLUON ECOSYSTEM                
         GLUON BLOCKCHAIN INTEGRATION          

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

WOW! That's exactly I've been waiting for devs! I strongly believe the first strat based ICO will be as successfull as it was with other platforms! In what days can we expect WP?
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

Hmm. Interesting. I almost think that you may be better off on Kickstarter though.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Great news! When will be held ICO? I don't see the dates neither here nor on the website.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

Awesome, I waited this event, hurray! For me it is one of the most anticipated events of the year! I did not even read the WP and already eager to take part in the ICO, when I can do it?
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

see the announcement and the website is interesting i read the roadmap and it is very good, i will waitting to whitepaper
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

Devs, how can I contribute? Do I  need to install stratis wallet first or what's the manual for participating? Hope I'll get response. Thanks.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:07:46 PM

I heard about this project a couple of months ago. As I expected it will be stratis year. By the way, soon they will announce another ICO on the stratis platform .
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Congrats devs, I have been with stratis since its own ICO, definitely support you and wish good luck, at what stage is your ICO now pre-sale or private sale maybe?

Game of Links

cyber~license©
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Hi everyone, I'm part of the Gluon team R&D, and involved in the embedded technology communicating with the vehicles connecting them to the world. We are bringing to life a game changing product and ecosystem for the automotive world! please read up on us in the links above, and join our community.
I'll be happy to try to adress tech questions relating to the areas I am involved in.
crypto-sumeet

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Hello to all, I am responsible for Gluon product development and have extensive experience in designing, securing and  implementing enterprise applications in financial and payment domain. We are excited to bring Gluon on Stratis platform and be part of this wonderful community.
crypto-sumeet

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

Congrats devs, I have been with stratis since its own ICO, definitely support you and wish good luck, at what stage is your ICO now pre-sale or private sale maybe?
We have started taking applications for our Private Sale which is set to begin shortly. The link for the Private Sale registration is www.gluon.com/privatesale
M @ Gluon

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:17:49 PM

Thank for the positive replies!

Private sale application is open already.

ICO expected to be 3rd or 4th week of Feb.
sandy_glutoken

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

Hello, I am responsible for Gluon product development and server set up. I have extensive experience in designing and implementing scalable enterprise applications in financial and payment domain.
Gluon + Stratis perfect combination
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

Here it is - the long awaited ICO on Stratis! Congratulations to the team Gluon with the right choice of platforms for ICO. The implementation of the idea of your project feel particularly strong in business with large fleet of vehicles. Because as far as I understand the system when connected to the vehicle and reading and transferring data to the cloud will allow, after analysis of historical data of similar vehicles to predict the damage indirectly. I hope the team will publish a white paper and perhaps the technical description of the system.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Chris@GLUtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:31:45 PM

Welcome!   My name is Chris and I'm part of the Gluon team.  I'm the director of Marketing.  I'm also heavily involved in testing and product development.  We're very excited for all of you to join us during this process.  We look forward to answering any questions you have.  I can honestly say that I'm thrilled to be involved with such an amazing team.  Thank you for all your support. 

Chris

Chris Delano
Gluon Marketing Director
blink_stun

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

Do you have a bounty campaign e.g. social media, telegram, signature, etc? I love how it was presented, it's neat and the idea is unique. One of the ICO's that I look forward at investing.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Great!  I think it is the first Stratis ICO, isn't it?
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:34:18 PM

First ICO on Stratis platform is here! Guys we are all on the verge of a new era in the blockchain industry. The era of Stratis. Sleeping giant opening his eyes  Cool Cool Cool
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

Great!  I think it is the first Stratis ICO, isn't it?
Yes, it's first and long awaited ICO Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
  Print  

Jump to: