Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook banning All crypto ads!!  (Read 1365 times)
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

We are cryto lover people, but why Facebook did that? What's the man reason?

First i want to correct the hairword mate,do you mean hear?
Yes we are all aware of that matter,facebook may be one of the good channel for crypto currencies but i dont think it would be a very bad news for us,Besides there are many sites and other channel for promoting it or for letting others know about it e.g. twitter,telegram,this forum,online sites and etc.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

Facebook is banning cryptocurrencies related ads because os security purposes and to avoid supporting scam ICO projects. There are many people getting affected because of this reason which is why facebook has banned these ads. Besides that it really doesn't matter much because the only people who will be affected by this will be the ones who intend to create scam ICOs and the bounty hunters. The bounty hunters could even earn tokens from other media so it doesn't really affect the crypto community. So consider it as a positive news.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

Sudden I hair a news that Facebook banning All crypto ads. If that's true,  Will  be negative for our Loving Bitcoin (all over crypto)?
I also see a News.

I think the main reason is the number of critics against crypto currency they trying to break down the crypto currency until it's value price turn to ZERO value they also manipulate the price of bitcoin or altcoin. And the government of other countries don't like the crypto currency probably will have their economy affected by it, so the government itself acts to break the crypto currency. Perhaps the owner of the facebook has been careful so it prohibits ads about crypto currency like bitcoin.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

no official statement, why facebook prohibit for bitcoin promotion
even instagram also forbids, to advertise bitcoin
maybe nantoi there will be an official statement, from ceo facebook, mark zukeberg, why is he so against bitcoin
Melquart

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

Is it only for paid ads or they are banning everything about cryptocurrencies?

qqwx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 430
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:34:19 AM

Is it only for paid ads or they are banning everything about cryptocurrencies?
But some days ago I follow a project Facebook page has gone to disabled.  Before 1 week I was seen a Facebook page which was disabled.
Why that was done?
I think all crypto type page/ico are banned by Facebook.
and now going down price value of all alt coin.
Facebook is a big platform for this.

Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

Facebook is simply banning the advertising of ICO, and not banning the cryptocurrency markets..
Because there are too many fraudulent ICO projects now, it is normal for facebook to ban the ads.

kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:38 AM

May i know the valid source of this news? I didn't hear it before but if this happens,i think it somehow would effect the crypto lover for advertising such a big apertured like facebook.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:45:10 AM

Haha Fud, this are the reasons why dip takes too long, but no worries this will all go back to normal, take this as a season to buy and invest for the coming bull run.probably after chinese new year
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

I noticed this too. I don't see crypto ads facebook use to suggest for me anytime i open fb. this is really another bad news for crypto and hope fb will not start ban crypto promoter soon
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Haha Fud, this are the reasons why dip takes too long, but no worries this will all go back to normal, take this as a season to buy and invest for the coming bull run.probably after chinese new year
Let the dip take as much time as it wishes to because that way more investors will get indulge into this business and definitely, when the number of investors increase, the price of bitcoin also shoots up.  Dip holds same importance that pumps do.

It is the opportunity to accumulate further coins. By the way, a lot of rumors are circulating in the air about Facebook harming bitcoin one way or the other. Something must be going on behind the scenes.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:25:53 PM

Guys I'm engaged in bounty! Last week I see constant blockages of my reposts! Those groups where they run through the words in crypto jargon, they tag for themselves. People who want to spread their words can not make a repost - there is a lockout! And it's not just me, my acquaintances too! Facebook just wants to advertise all the advertisements!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:09:48 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 09:25:37 AM by HasHe

I also see a News.

Main reason is to avoid facebook being used by scammers to scam people who actually don't have enough knowledge about cryptos.It would definitely help to avoid the reputation of cryptos getting spoiled.Even very soon, twitter may also take such actions as ads of scam projects are popping out every where.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

I also see a News.

No, its only slowing bitcoin adoption because the news about bitcoin will spread less. But not stop it. We as bitcoin holders are not really get the impact from this condition. Its just the price that litle bit fall further.but its part of volatility. Bitcoin price will rise again. Just wait longer.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

I also heard it but since i am still seeing promotions of airdrops and bounties so i dont really know which kind of advertisements did they ban. There are still communities out there in Facebook that are posting updates on their ICOs so i’m wondering what did Mark Zuckerberg ban exactly or he just want money for all those free advertisements?

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

I think it was a right decision. I dont believe that facebook is a platform to promote coins or ICO. BTCTalk is the best placeto promote. So people can find out which project is scam here easily but not in facebook.

akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

Yes, this is very bad news for every crypto hodler. Where some big countries are banning bitcoin, that time Facebook has banned crypto, ico ads.
But I think if bitcoin will rise again then Facebook can be accepted ico ads again.  Let's see what happen. But do not need to panic, Bitcoin will make you rich for sure.

Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

I also see a News.

They did this,because alot of scam projects are popping out everyday and they are being advertised on facebook.People got scammed and compalined about it to Facebook.
Since Facebook can't make the difference between a good porject and a bad one,they just banned everything (ponzis,hyips,scam coins etc..)
And I agree with them to be honest.Alot of people still don't know about crypto and they get scammed that will make them hate cryptocurrency.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:50:20 PM

Yes, this is very bad news for every crypto hodler.

What is bad in banning the ads? Do you ever use them? Do you click on them? I am actually afraid of clicking on those adds as I could get some malware..... they are also very annoying.

Of course that a smart developer would ban something that is potentially full of viruses (scam coins can advertise in the same ways as legit coins). I am sure that he will bring them back as soon as the market will be regulated. But as of our concern, he doesn't have to - those ads are totally unimportant. The only important thing is that people are panicking without any reason.

Oh yes, and maybe Mark also wants to buy some Bitcoins so he is deliberately creating FUD to push the price down. I wouldn't be so surprised. Good for us. Discounts for grabs!

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

I also see a News.

This has been in circulation for quite a while now. I think the reality of this move is not really to ban crypto ads. I think Facebook is just trying to get rid of those non-sense postings that flood their system. Unfortunately, there are many campaign joiners that post just about anything just to have a counted posting, thus, it floods the system with unwanted and unhelpful postings that don't even amount to a decent marketing content. Also, if Facebook would do that, that would decreased the traffic and the money they get from marketing different products.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: