Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:00:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or BTC to have highest % gains in the anticipated bull run?  (Read 261 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:26:56 PM

Hi,
I'm thinking of buying further into Ethereum and Bitcoin as and when i get paychecks.
I've read so many conflicting views on the top altcoins - that i would rather go with a 'safer' bet of Ethereum + Bitcoin.

I'm hoping to cash out somewhere near the top of the coming bull run and then buy back in during the subsequent dip.
At the peak of the next bull run, which out of the two do you predict will have made most profit based on an investment at the current prices?
(for reference: Bitcoin is currently at $7033 and Ethereum: $288)

Are they predicted to go up more or less in tandem. I.E: maybe they both go up 200% value in USD at the peak of the run, or they both go up 350% in value at the peak. E.T.C
Or is one favoured to gain more? I wander as Ethereum appears to be up shit creek at the moment, and I've read a lot of people saying it will take a 'long time' for it to get back to where it should be. If this is presumed so..... wouldn't it be wiser to invest in Bitcoin now - and sell out at the top of the run, then buy back in with a mixture of Ethereum and Bitcoin?
Or am I missing something..

I know I should just HOLD, as i don't really understand this market, but I do like speculating  Smiley

I would go crazy over investing with bitcoin. Bitcoin has been so unpredictable because the prices are always changing but I'm glad and proud to tell that I've had a good gain through it. I have been earning and investing with bitcoin during this time where the prices aare low as a preparation for the bull market.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:33:37 PM

Do we know when the announcement by SEC is due?
To make this work it'd be handy to have the exact time the announcement comes - so as to make a fast maneuver on sell or hold.
September 30th. We should be seeing some upwards a few days prior to the announcement, this could be the perfect opportunity to cash out some profits.

Chances are the ETF will get delayed or rejected, this could trigger a small downtrend (it the prices went up before the announcement) but it shouldn't last that long since the market isn't really expecting it to be approved, so the shock wouldn't be that big, but it could give you the opportunity to buy back.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

While it is rather difficult to say how bitcoin and ethereum will grow at the end of this year. You need to have these two coins and both should grow well in value. However, I now prefer to invest in ethereum. It has now fallen very much in price and, given its planned improvements in scalability, it must have a very high growth when the crypto-currency market starts to rise. Now there are also a lot of different promising coins and tokens, which are able to give even greater profits than these two leaders of the crypto currency. To do this, you need to understand very well the intricacies of the crypto-currency market.
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

For me, there are two important coins, bitcoin and etherium.
 For me, bitcoin and Ethereum have great growth potential. Each of them has its own name. Under bitcoin, a whole infrastructure has been created - many shops now accept it for payment, and Ethereum has huge platform capabilities, it is more than just a digital coin.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

under these circumstances it can be seen that BTC has a better chance than ethereum, although it does not cover the possibility that ethereum could have taken over, But BTC is better right now, and ETH become so bitter
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

It is hard to say what will happen with ETH in next BTC pump, usually all altcoins follow BTC on a rising path - but recently this is not the case. ETH is lost around 500$ in last 3 months while BTC has maintained its value at pretty much the same level.

If we check December 19 of last year, price of 1 BTC is reach 19k+ and 1 ETH at the same time around 800$. When BTC is start to lose value ETH is start to rise more and hit 1400$ (Jan 14, 2018) in time BTC was down some 5k$.

So in one point of time ETH was worth 10% of BTC value, this is the best that this coin managed to do for now. In my opinion ETH can one day reach at the same point, 10% of BTC value - so if one day value of BTC hit 50k $ maybe ETH can be 5000$.
really weird. All money are pouring bitcoin instead of another coins, not even ETH. ETH is bleeding severe. I bought a lot of eth and waiting for pumping. ETH is still worthy to buy?
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

Bitcoin is a “cryptocurrency” Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are competing against existing money (and gold) to replace them with a truly global currency.
Ethereum is a “token”. Ethereum does for contracts. Ethereum’s innovation is that is allows you to write Smart Contracts: basically any digital agreement where you can say “if this” happens, “then something else happens.”
Both have the potential to grow separately and are leading the kind of coins. Therefore, the growth of BTC and ETH is not debatable.

egytrickz

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

In recent days, BTC prices are showing good signs and growth momentum. So I believe the organizer will change things at the present time.

georgemamat

Activity: 476
Merit: 75

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

The price of ethereum has dropped too much. I did not expect such a situation. It had to last around $ 400. I guess the bull has arrived. Etehreem will also be introduced.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

In recent days, BTC prices are showing good signs and growth momentum. So I believe the organizer will change things at the present time.

Good signs and is being pretty resilient recently. The market again took quite a drop but btc seems steady just above 7k at the moment. I'm not sure about what other people are saying that a drop to 5k is imminent, but bitcoin is showing good signs of resiliency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Profit will bring, but the fact that the biggest in a short time is so unlikely.Most likely, what kind of altcoyin will shoot.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: