Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:38:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves hit $100 in this Year?  (Read 1944 times)
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

It's hard to reach $ 100 for the waves this year. Because the target to be achieved too far with the current waves price. But in crypto there is nothing that can be predicted so the possibility still exists.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:15:56 PM

Of course this depends on many things, and the most influential giant factor is bitcoin prices can be stable above $ 10k, if the price is still below $ 10k as it is now it seems difficult to make Waves can reach $ 100.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

Recently, Waves team twitted on their official Twitter account that they are developing their Smart Contract and going to release new desktop app Waves Client 1.0 with the security of a standalone local wallet!! I think it's a good news for all waves holder.

As a waves holder i am predicting that it will cross $100 in this year! What do you think??
I'm not sure about waves smart contract. Some tokens that use their smart contract waves are experiencing a slump like a primal base, the ZRC project is now down.
But with platform development done by waves hopefully will give the good effect for user waves and hopefully wave price can reach more than $ 100.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

lengocanh2998

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

I think it is impossible and difficult to reach that point because now price of waves is $8. if the waves platform is going to be developed, it might reach maximum $50.
thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

I think it is impossible and difficult to reach that point because now price of waves is $8. if the waves platform is going to be developed, it might reach maximum $50.
petir.bay

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

Waves is a project that has a good potential but I would like to see first how the project will develop this year in order to make some predictions of growth. We are waiting for this Smart Contract or something of a certain value, like this desktop app, just so I think it will grow
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:10:42 PM

I think for this year probably will not happen, because the percentage growth of waves is not much different from other altcoin.
Maybe we should wait for this platform to be adopted by more startup.
PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

I belive that Waves smart contracts will be really smart.  Because if it will be very simple templates of smart contracts,  this will not help to Waves market expansion. And we will not to see 100$.

jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:33:02 PM

I believe that this is not possible because there is too little time to raise the price to this level!
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

I strongly doubt such a strong growth for the Waves. What successful projects were launched during the existence of Waves that could repeat the success of at least some of the tokens on the ethereum?
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

It will be difficult for the waves if you set on these prices. This coin has very small changes each year. for waves reach $100 will not be achieved in the near future let alone this year, it would be very unlikely.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:25:43 PM

On this kind of question`s I have just one answer: Why not? If team is good, if they have great project in their hands, if people support it
price will grow in the future. This factors are crucial for all coins that plan to be successful in the future.
   Waves is a decentralized multi-purpose exchange platform. Waves plans to be a K.Y.C & A.M.L (Know Your Customer & Anti-Money Laundering)
platform. They have great ideas, after top at $17 they suffered a drop like every other coin on the market. Price around $6 is holding great
and we will see recovery and future rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
23sd12122121

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

I dont know why some people love waves and prefer it over ethereum but in my honest review ether is way better in terms of everything, But I do agree waves might hit big price in future. Its not a bad thing to hold them for long.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

Waves is not as good as NEO and ETH, I think it will not be worth that much. Moreover, projects on Cardano and Nem have already begun to appear. And soon there will be a release of Tezos.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

I'm not sure if Waves can hit $100 in this year or not, but I think it will increase so much, because this coin now is getting major attention. Not only have they constantly delivered on their promises, but they now have the fastest public blockchain with their NG network.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

waves crypto has attracted investors' attention thanks to the sudden rise in the currency market. I think the project is successful and worth investing in. but I do not think it will reach $ 100 this year.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

I think this is a potential coin where the waves are also included in the best coin row of the year .. hopefully many investors and the crypto mania want to support this coin to remain stable and remain the best five big coinss
afridi90

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

i dont think so as a coin reader i dnt see waves can hit 100$ by this year indeed waves is a good coin and they have best man in the team and they are developing coin and doing work hard to make this coin better and also have great community also but i cant see 100$ far way but I hope so. But just today they dipped in value again. I'm feeling hopeful, though. As I understand it, waves are used to create a custom token which is good for start up projects.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

They might...But I do not think so, as I do not see much hype on waves platform, but do not take my word for it
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

It will be very difficult to do for waves this year. It is not as good a platform as eth or neo. The goal of $ 100 is probably too far in relation to the current price. Waves has potential for growth, but not so big.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████