Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news form Facebook for bounty hunters!  (Read 112 times)
otreza (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

Hi all! I guess everyone heard the main news about new Facebook rule today.

It seems to me that it is a good news for bounty managers - Product Management Director Rob Leathern wrote in a blog post today:

"Facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services “that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive practices”.

In fact it means that ICO developers will have bigger part for advertisement campaigns at other platforms and therefore the budget for bounty advertising program will be larger.

Blessing in disguise  Wink

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

It seems to me that it is a good news for bounty managers - Product Management Director Rob Leathern wrote in a blog post today:

"Facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services “that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive practices”.

In fact it means that ICO developers will have bigger part for advertisement campaigns at other platforms and therefore the budget for bounty advertising program will be larger.

Actually, this step was taken by Facebook to keep its users safe from scammers are fraud offerings. Even though these people can pay good in signature campaigns here, I do not thin we need such people here. These people hamper the image of Bitcoins and other alt coins.
otreza (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

Actually, this step was taken by Facebook to keep its users safe from scammers are fraud offerings. Even though these people can pay good in signature campaigns here, I do not thin we need such people here. These people hamper the image of Bitcoins and other alt coins.

yes, you are right, but not all of them are scams, don't you think so?

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: