Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:37:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost coins on Liqui, anyone able to get coins out?  (Read 226 times)
aesthic

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 01:20:57 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2020, 04:16:49 PM by aesthic

Usually exchanges send you a mail and give a window for withdrawal of the tokens before they close up for good. If you didn't do that time try contacting via Twitter or customer care if it's still available .

Thank you for the advice, twitter is shut down and also customer care, but there may be other options so appreciate you sharing the advice  Smiley

It's been a year and obviously most of there staff and social media/email are already inactive now.  There website was already for sale so it means that you have zero chance to contact any person from exchange. You should move on and stop chasing them because they already gone for good. Take this as a lesson learned for leaving funds on exchange.

The of OP this topic should lock this thread long time ago and be responsible for leaving a thread that already answered.

You have provided some helpful information, that they are selling their domain.  Thank you.  I am lucky they did not lock the thread.  I can't seem to find it yet by searching domains for sale, but will keep looking.  Please do let me know if you have a link thanks.  May the OP has not give up hope to get their ETH back.  I won't give up that easily either.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: