Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinSupremo small loans (max 2 contemporary) details in thread.  (Read 157 times)
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

This is BitcoinSupremo starting a small loans service, all payments will be made from this address and repayment address also to be sent to this one. No SEGWIT, only LEGACY. Capacity of this address is 0.01 to 0.018 btc every 15 days that is why I call small loans service. It will be refilled every 2 weeks once I receive payment from my home miner (not my bigger mining activity). 0.00085 btc daily from my 4 gtx cards at home. Conditions on the thread.

1P85HZEuM5pv82ZYWvXZJKcfCkop7a7kA

Signature

IKVX65n/Ff5VKYuG/a5GxKXNiM4zl3XxZRs8agzFGfPsBlWYKyX1iLz+uSPsY/gFO8GnTcyNUZgrtE4maUmUlc8=

Mininum Sr.Member and above with positive feedback (I tend to ignore negatives when they are not sensed and are personal fights)
Conditions for the loan. Max loan per member 0.005, max contemporary loans 2 or 0.01 BTC max.
No collateral no loan.
Collateral I prefer 120% of the value in altcoins, preferably ethereum.
Interest 7-17% depending on the member who is borrowing.
Max amount of days to repay is 14 since this a low amount.
No SEGWIT please.
Signed message above for anyone to check. Message signed with Electrum.
I always send with 100-150 satoshi/byte fixed fee because this is normal amount in Bitcoinfees, when this becomes low fee, I raise fees
Escrow accepted but not worth dealing with this low amount you are borrowing, we deal it together, pretty sure you won't ruin your reputation for this amount.

This thread is mainly for those gamblers who are without any money and want some quick btc to restart betting until they refill their balances.

Any questions post here, any PM regarding loans will be ignored. Loans will be dealt in public, like they should.

Another resume, no lower rank than Sr.Member, no negative feedback, no signature spammers. All others welcome.

I reserve the 100% right to choose whom I grant the loan and whom I do not. The amount for lending may be bigger in future if I see this is a successful way of doing business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:46:24 PM

This is BitcoinSupremo starting a small loans service, all payments will be made from this address and repayment address also to be sent to this one. No SEGWIT, only LEGACY. Capacity of this address is 0.01 to 0.018 btc every 15 days that is why I call small loans service. It will be refilled every 2 weeks once I receive payment from my home miner (not my bigger mining activity). 0.00085 btc daily from my 4 gtx cards at home. Conditions on the thread.

1P85HZEuM5pv82ZYWvXZJKcfCkop7a7kA

Signature

IKVX65n/Ff5VKYuG/a5GxKXNiM4zl3XxZRs8agzFGfPsBlWYKyX1iLz+uSPsY/gFO8GnTcyNUZgrtE4maUmUlc8=

Mininum Sr.Member and above with positive feedback (I tend to ignore negatives when they are not sensed and are personal fights)
Conditions for the loan. Max loan per member 0.005, max contemporary loans 2 or 0.01 BTC max.
No collateral no loan.
Collateral I prefer 120% of the value in altcoins, preferably ethereum.
Interest 7-17% depending on the member who is borrowing.
Max amount of days to repay is 14 since this a low amount.
No SEGWIT please.
Signed message above for anyone to check. Message signed with Electrum.
I always send with 100-150 satoshi/byte fixed fee because this is normal amount in Bitcoinfees, when this becomes low fee, I raise fees
Escrow accepted but not worth dealing with this low amount you are borrowing, we deal it together, pretty sure you won't ruin your reputation for this amount.

This thread is mainly for those gamblers who are without any money and want some quick btc to restart betting until they refill their balances.

Any questions post here, any PM regarding loans will be ignored. Loans will be dealt in public, like they should.

Another resume, no lower rank than Sr.Member, no negative feedback, no signature spammers. All others welcome.

I reserve the 100% right to choose whom I grant the loan and whom I do not. The amount for lending may be bigger in future if I see this is a successful way of doing business.

Sorry for being a little off topic but I am curious what is the concern with accepting btc from segwit wallets? Neither are reversible security should be pretty much the same should it not?

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:48:10 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 08:31:40 PM by BitcoinSupremo

Nothing wrong with that and it has even lower fees, however I always prefer to make deals with LEGACY. There are other lenders who offer SEGWIT. Still you are only a member and not entitled to ask for loan here.

LOCKING THREAD UNTIL TOMORROW AFTERNOON(going to sleep now) when I will have access to the wallet which I use for lending. Will be unlocked then.
BitcoinSupremo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:18:22 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:06:23 PM by BitcoinSupremo

I will leave this open. Expect a reply in max 24-36 hours due to timezone differences, remove 8 hour of sleep and 8 hour of work, so I only have 8 hours left for this thread.

Locking due to lack of interest from borrowers. If you need something PM me and I will quote your PM here reopening the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: