Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: American Job-Matching Site Job.Com Using Blockchain Technology to Provide Jobs  (Read 162 times)
coinpediaJordan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

American job-matching site takes comeback as an Asian-based global operation. It taps blockchain technology as an effort to be a supreme power in the industry. Job.com is conquered by an English investment company co-led by the entrepreneur and recruitment expert Arran Stewart.

Read detail news here: https://coinpedia.org/news/blockchain/job-com-using-blockchain-technology-provide-jobs/
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:40:01 AM

I found it as a wow news. Most of the giant companies are eager to adopt the modern technology. Because it will increase their end level customer. And Job.com is doing so. I hope their service level will be step up with this popular technology.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

American job-matching site takes comeback as an Asian-based global operation. It taps blockchain technology as an effort to be a supreme power in the industry. Job.com is conquered by an English investment company co-led by the entrepreneur and recruitment expert Arran Stewart.

Read detail news here: https://coinpedia.org/news/blockchain/job-com-using-blockchain-technology-provide-jobs/

With the growing of cryptocurrency economy many business involving cryptocurrency emerged. With those business appearing the demand for online jobs which is cryptocurrency related is also growing thus this business or the so called job.com can be the link between job hiring companies and the applicants. This will be of great help to individuals to also to a certain country since it can reduce the poverty and unemployment rate.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

With the increase in usage of digital currency / crypto currency ; the user base is increasing day by day.  The demand for crypto is increasing and and a result transactions through crypto currency are increasing.  It is but natural where there is some business there are some businessmen.  The profits earned by the currency business houses attracts other business houses and other people to try their luck there in growing business.  That is why more and more people and institutions are entering this market. 
With these entries naturally jobs are increasing and the compaines are offering and people are getting jobs here.
climaxcrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

Thanks sharing it. I've read the whole article and it's a good news indeed! The employees of the organization will get paid through bitcoin. No wonder that, it is gaining its popularity day by day and doing great these days! I hope within few years everyone will do transactions with bitcoin and its growth will be reach to its peak. Shocked Shocked
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:25 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 01:55:33 PM by Tankdestroyer

This is a very different use of the blockchain technology.
It really is very interesting to see a different real world use cases for crypto but in this case, I think they are using their own crypto to pay since the article on the OP stated that:
The site is using JOB cryptocurrency tokens to pay the bonus as well to convert the payment to the employee’s coveted currency. The company has elevated $50 million through its token offering in January.
After this, I think we are going to see more companies using blockchain technology in the future but I wonder though, will bitcoin still be the crypto king 10 years from now if many cryptos by that time exists?
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

American Job matching site Job.com also using this Blockchain technology because this idea come from bitcoin jointly connected all the computer and manage the database which record bitcoin transactions so it’s a great opportunity for the people also we can see the uses of bitcoins nowadays where is everyone who think about future they are taking initiative about bitcoin because of its good future.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

hooray, let's eliminate unemployment!
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

They create this invention for serve the general people.job.com is one of them. So I think American job matching site helps the people to get their job.
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

We all know that someday Cryptocurrency is definitely going to take over the market. It's just an example of how blockchain system can be a part of almost every field of our lives.
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

slowly it starts to look, Blockchain has started to be used in some companies and big agencies, earlier when I first discovered Blockchain, I predicted this would be great in the future...
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

when job seekers look for jobs using blockchain technology, why do not they just enter to the blockchain itself ?
thats better right ? enough profits are gained, some workers even wanting to quit from their real jobs because of the cryptocurrency

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:37 PM

I doubt that would help people get more jobs. Blockchain is useful in most cases but maybe not in this case. There has to be manual evaluation, aka an interview of people and stuff like that. And I didn't read the article you have linked down.  Embarrassed But stance on this remains, using blockchain for literally everything may not be the right thing, at least in the bigger picture.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██