Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency  (Read 3420 times)
GXLisa (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

Community Manager of GameX

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2018, 03:36:48 PM by GXLisa

GameX ● NEXTGEN GAMING CRYPTOCURRENCY ● GameX
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰      JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!      ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ (https://gamex.co.in)
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Riemar

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

I follow you guys since the beginning and wish you luck on this path. Also I'm eager to see GX Blog to learn more about your progress.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

So many gaming platforms here already.
But yours is in waves. Have you tried reading reviews or checking projects in waves?
Or even checking the waves dex?
Too hard to achieve success in waves. So you might want to review your project if you want to pursue this in waves.
Otherwise, good luck on your endeavor!
GXLisa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

But yours is in waves. Have you tried reading reviews or checking projects in waves?
Too hard to achieve success in waves. So you might want to review your project if you want to pursue this in waves.
I don't think that project success is related to platform that your token is built on. If it's a bad one, it's bad everywhere. And Waves-DEX is just another exchange, a project can't get enough market volume with one exchange anyway, you need to list your token on many.
But yes, we were aware about Waves' popularity while making this decision and currently we ok with it. Of course, coinswap is always an option.

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

this is a new game project but the same as other game projects
but the creativity of an idea must be supported
Good luck, dev
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:04:03 PM

I don't think that project success is related to platform that your token is built on. If it's a bad one, it's bad everywhere. And Waves-DEX is just another exchange, a project can't get enough market volume with one exchange anyway, you need to list your token on many.
But yes, we were aware about Waves' popularity while making this decision and currently we ok with it. Of course, coinswap is always an option.

I agree with you that success of a certain project doesn't depend on the platform where it is being built upon.
But, I'm just sharing my opinion regarding waves platform.
And if you're team are okay with it. Then, go ahead. It's your call anyway.
Now, I'll follow your progress checking if this one will surpass others even if it is in waves.
Chillz

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

There are lots of creativities in this project which makes it uniquely different and more feasible than other game projects.
GXLisa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Thank you guys. We are doing best we can. In a day or two, we'll open our blog so you will be able to learn latest news and progress of our projects frequently.

YaseenMosa

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

GameX (GX) ANN thread in arabic translation

Link to the thread in arabic  :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882209.msg29621982#msg29621982

GameX  (GX) المقال الإعلاني الرسمي مترجم الى اللغة العربية

الرابط الى المقال باللغة العربية :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882209.msg29621982#msg29621982
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

actually wave basic platform is not really make people interest, but i hope this project has unique concept for us.
thank you.

NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

actually wave basic platform is not really make people interest, but i hope this project has unique concept for us.
thank you.

You know, that last time Waves platform conducts very wide marketing program for project popularization! And in future it becomes more popular with a lot of criyptocommunity members!

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

thank you.
Waves is a rising value with many promising projects and has some advantages like DEX exchange. Also it's easier to reach their management to share ideas and discuss about problems. It's more suitable for such small-scaled startups.

NickVasilich

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:45:26 PM

For miners!!!
GameX GPU Mining Hub is the general name of our future mining farms.

It’s not actually connected to gaming or gamers but the cryptocurrency market itself.

We believe that, as gamers and visual art designers, we are the true masters of GPU mechanics since that is the main component of our gaming/designing computers.

We were forcing the limits of our cards since eons, we know what makes them tick! We know how to handle with heat or how to increase our clock / memory frequencies without getting artifacts! Why not use everything we know for mining?

With this over-achieved self esteem, we decided to build mining farms for our community.

GXLisa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Hey everyone,

Our new campaign, GX Alliance has been activated. In addition to our current bounty hunting program, GX Alliance let's it's participants to earn GX with simply registering on GameX, logging in and visiting daily (Faucet), referring visitors / members and unlocking achievements. Also our bounty hunting program will be tracked on our system from now on.

Please read our blog post for details -> http://gamex.co.in/blog/2-15-2018-gx-alliance-introduction/

Thanks!

Fimashleikin

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Wow!
olekitka

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

why not all referrals are counted in statistics? is there any restriction per day on referrals? I just have a telegram group, I put my referral links in there, I usually have 100-150 referrals a day, and then 40 referrals are credited and that's all, they just pay for the transfers. why is that?
mani mani

Activity: 280

Orient

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

there are any project about gaming, but this project has a good detail and spesific concept i like it because i'm a gamers.
keep hard work developers and team. 
GXLisa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:41:01 PM

why not all referrals are counted in statistics? is there any restriction per day on referrals? I just have a telegram group, I put my referral links in there, I usually have 100-150 referrals a day, and then 40 referrals are credited and that's all, they just pay for the transfers. why is that?
Hey olekitka,
Visitor referrals are credited once, so same visitor won't give you any credit with his second visit. Member referrals are capped at 10/week.

rudikman

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

This site is mining on my computer. I switch over - the processor loads 80-100% Angry
GXLisa (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:12:07 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:20:53 PM by GXLisa

This site is mining on my computer. I switch over - the processor loads 80-100% Angry
Hey rudikman,
Have you attempted to fake referrals with using proxy and creating new accounts?

Edit: We've had a bruteforce protection on login page and it caused that processor usage and virus alert on some clients. We've changed our protection script, you shouldn't see that now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: