Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {ICO} TiBYK Token - Cycling and 3D printing  (Read 194 times)
TiBYK (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

TiBYK will run along side an already established real world company (Travers Bikes). The funds will be used to further promote grass roots cycling, bringing new people into the sport, as well as creating a strong team and structured ladder, giving the riders a opportunity to progress in the sport if they want to. Not just in racing but in all areas of the sport, touring, multi day expeditions and general riding to just become fitter.

Technology will also play a big part, I want to make it more than just about physically cycling but also about giving people young and old the chance to learn about technology and possible careers in engineering. We will be producing frames in Titanium and carbon using 3d printing technology. Everyone will have a chance to be involved with this process.

TiBYK also gives people the chance to be involved in the sport whether you ride, help or watch from a far. By purchasing TiBYK I wanted to create more of a sense of belonging, more like a football team, this is something I feel the cycling sport has struggled to do in the past. The best part is you are not tied in, TiBYK is on the WAVES DEX exchange, you will be able sell your TiBYK

TiBYK ICO will start  at 12:00 GMT 02/02/18

Early bonus 02/02/18 - 02/03/18
02 FEB – 06 FEB : 1 ETH = 800 TiBYK + 33% Bonus
02 FEB – 06 FEB : 1 Waves = 5.7 TiBYK + 33% Bonus
07 FEB – 13 FEB : 1 ETH = 800 TiBYK + 27% Bonus
07 FEB – 13 FEB : 1 Waves = 5.7 TiBYK + 27% Bonus
14 FEB – 23 FEB : 1 ETH = 800 TiBYK + 20% Bonus
14 FEB – 23 FEB : 1 Waves = 5.7 TiBYK + 20% Bonus
24 FEB – 28 FEB : 1 ETH = 800 TiBYK + 11% Bonus
24 FEB – 28 FEB : 1 Waves = 5.7 TiBYK + 11% Bonus

WHAT IS THE TiBYK TOKEN[/b]

NAME     TiBYK
FIXED LIMIT   1,000,000 TiBYK Tokens
BUY WITH CURRENCY   ETHEREUM (ETH)  MINIMUM PURCHASE
         0.1 ETH (= 80 TiBYK) 14 WAVES (= 80 TiBYK)
START DATE  02/02/18 12:00 LONDON
END DATE  8/02/18 12:00 LONDON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958880631651520512
just one tweet, and I'll go further, if there is a desire to thank the addresses always find on my page on Twitter ... by the way ... Facebook and Instagram have banned advertising crypto and ICO ...
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:03:29 PM

i`m interesting in bike, but this forum directed to cryptocurrency.
Have you find invest in kickstarter?
I think their platform more better than this one.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
LeviTheFrog

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

The truth is out there.

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

Alright, I read the whitepaper, and you said you don't want to make a token without use, and want to give something back. What exactly? I don't understand?
I love and support the idea of cycling, and sport and outdoors activity as overall, but what will I gain from getting your token? Just a feel that I somehow helped you? Please explain.
I really feel like it is just crowdfunding, which is okay I guess, but there are better methods for this.
TiBYK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

The money raised will be used to help bring new riders into the sport of cycling. I have run a Mountain Bike series for the last 3 years. This year it will expand to include under 9, under 12 and beginners races, along side senior races. Hopefully with money raised we will encourage these young riders to continue to ride, not just race.

The plan is to have a more structured approach to cycling, with better support and access to bikes and help. This will be extended to the senior team. By buying into the TiBYK Token you will be helping these riders progress, it will be more like a football team approach with people investing in riders and the team watching them grow.

With the crowd funding approach, you put money in and then its the end of it, you get a t-shirt back and the company goes off and does whatever they want with the money. Having the TiBYK Token, you are investing in the idea, you still have something which will hopefully grow with the team and your involvement continues past the initial investment.

TiBYK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:10:00 PM

The TiBYK ICO is now live, 33% Bonus until 06/02/18

TiBYK ICO
TiBYK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 08:34:54 PM

The TiBYK Token is quite different from many of the technology based Tokens and I realise it quite hard for some people to get their head around. I have written a short Q&A regarding it. I know its a little dumbed down for most crypto people but a large proportion of the target group for the TiBYK Token is the cycling community and thus its easier to understand.

TiBYK…What is it? Quick and Easy

Okay, so what is it?
It's a Digital Token.

Huh?
Based on Blockchain technology

Hold up, come again?
Blockchain will be the future of secure systems to hold everything from your medical records to online payments.

Hmm, what's that got to do with TiBYK?
Everything but you don’t need to know it.

Cut to the chase, is TiBYK going to make me a millionaire?
Maybe, probably not. I can’t give financial advice.

Right, why does cycling need TiBYK?
Unlike other sports it's hard for cycling to create a fan base without a stadium or TV audience.

Yeah, I get that, how does TiBYK solve this?
TiBYK allows you to invest in the sport, to follow a team, to be emotionally involved.

Where does the money go that is raised?
The money will be used for a number of projects depending on the amount raised, these are outlined in the White paper and Roadmap on the website.

What's in it for me?
Once you have bought the TiBYK Tokens they are yours. Either hold onto them for a long term investment or sell them on the WAVES DEX exchange.

So it could make me money?
Maybe, this is the first project of its type and will take a little time to establish itself.

What projects will be supported with the TiBYK fund?
Supporting young and new riders into cycling, not just racing, supporting current Travers Bikes Team, developing new 3D Printed Frame Technology

How do I buy TiBYK Tokens?
http://www.traversbikes.com/how-to-buy-tibyk.html

Clicked on that link and…straight over my head!
It looks scary but basically. The easiest way to do it is. 1, Download the app Waves Wallet, 2, make an Account, 3, Buy some WAVES Currency with your Credit Card. 4, Send WAVES to this address: 3PNfocagHmudRw6Bf3qkvvsNLJttYff86pa

What are Waves?
Waves are a digital currency, a bit like Bitcoin

Once I bought the TiBYK Tokens are they worth anything?
Like anything, its worth what people are willing to pay, You can set the price at any level on the Exchange.

I think I am getting it, but what will make TiBYK worth more (or less) in the future.
TiBYK has a very limited supply, the more publicity TiBYK gets, the more people know about the project through articles and magazines, plus the publicity from WAVES, will create a demand.

WAVES publicity, why would they promote TiBYK?
TiBYK is run using Waves Platform, to promote their Exchange being available to the general public they held a competition to promote 50 Tokens.

And…?
TiBYK has got through to the final 50! We are just waiting for confirmation of promotion order?

Promotion order?
Yeah, they are releasing details of a different project each week and they are currently deciding where we will fall on the list.

Now we are talking!
Yes, it's really exciting, every project they have backed so far has reached its maximum limit (Sold all its allocated shares).

But…I sense a but!
The promotion might happen after the ICO, either way it will be great for anyone involved as it will create a demand.

What’s an ICO?
Initial Coin Offering

http://www.traversbikes.com/tibyk-token.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: