Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you be worried?  (Read 1120 times)
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

For now , we must be worried of our holdings because more altcoins are sloping down in it's price but i believe that it will pump again after sometime .

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

I hope you guys are not worried about the price drop of BTC. It is completely normal.

Although we are seeing one after another FUD in the market but BTC needed correction and right now BTC is still going through a healthy correction.

Alts always follow BTC so during this period we are also seeing that most of the ALTs are down. Again it is very normal. When you invest in ALTs then make sure you diversify.

I do some trade here and there. In trading, from last few weeks I am not having much good luck because of this unstable market  (I had some of my mistakes too ) but I am ok, not even worry a little bit.

Most of my coins are over 50% down sometimes even over 60% down ( I maintain a spreadsheet to track my trading however I do not share it in public but I do share my ICO spreadsheet in public if you want to have a look on my ICO spreadsheet then #JustAsk. Anyway here you can see a part of my trading spreadsheet https://prnt.sc/i8akdz ). So in total  I am 25.72% down on my trades.  If I was not diversified my investment and the situations could be worse. So always diversify when/if you trade.

Look, i am not that expert in trading. Out of 10 scale if anyone ask me to grade myself on trading then I will say may be 3 or 4 out of 10. Really poor. I have made a lot of mistakes in my early stage of trading which is absolutely fine. We all do and learn from our mistakes. I still do mistakes but I try to learn from it. In fact I am learning.

A wise man once said the best way to understand a concept is to explain it to someone else.
I would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value.

Here is an important lesson I have learnt from my trading experience, on the diversification game don't play with too many coin/project. Select few very good projects and then follow them and keep following them, study their history, learn as much as possible about them. When you are convinced then think about buying some but do not buy if you think the price is already up too much even if the project is the best project in cryptoworld. Wait and wait until a healthy correction. Do not lose your patience. I lost my patience on tron and bought when the price was 960Sat. Check the price now! I am 48% down. I lost patience on Deep Brain Chain and I am now 61.24% down! But guess what... I am not worried coz I blv on these projects and I know they will come back.

Do you know I bought some ETH when (around 188 days ago https://prnt.sc/i8bhk9 ) the price was 0.087.... then ETH price started going down and down even it went down to 0.024.... That was around 72.41% down!!! But i knew it will come back and I held it. Now it's around 0.11.... I was holding those ETH for long long time! But never lost my faith on them.

#Lesson: Do not panic. Trust in your coin and be wise on your decision making. FUDs will be here and there to break you but you have to be strong because the whole community starts with you.

Thanks for reading.
Thank you for your advice and short story, I know that I need not to be worried, I don't have to panic sell my coins and just hold them. I know that the industry is in the red zone right now but I know that it will go back on what we are expecting, right now what I am doing is that I really trust everyone, most especially my bounty managers, because this is the best attitude I must possess to be successful, and by that I thank you for sharing your story, I have encountered some parts of your story that will really help me in many ways to deal in this kind of industry. Thanks a lot!!!  Smiley
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

No,I am not worried about the market.I have seen the result of previous years market.If you invest for long term.You have to wait for the correct time for expected results.
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

There are times that i am worried when the price of bitcoin will decrease because i am worried that my investment will also get low. But they told me that it is normal to bitcoin if the price will decrease and in the future the price will also increase.

ejswift

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

The ones who are worried are those entering the crypto investment market around November who bought lots of coins at an ATH and have lost half their value. Some might cut their losses and re-invest in traditional shares in the stock market, but more seasoned traders will simply hodl and wait out the storm.
your right because they cant invest their money if it is decreasing they will be losing all so i think its time to wait to get higher again then re invest that money u have

rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

If the coins you are holding is unreliable and not that popular, the possibility of it getting dumped is high. But if your coins are the major ones and it is from well-known projects, then you should not worry at all whatever happens with their values because for sure they can come back and excel.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

I think its normal to worry somehow. What is important now is just to be still and be more patient to wait for the right price. Worrying is just part of the process but hopefully it will not lead to panic selling. We must understand that it really takes a lot of patient in investing. Its a long term plan. Just diversify your funds to some other purpose to not worry for one investment only.

summonerrk

Activity: 1344
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

there is absolutely no cause for concern you need to support your crypto currency and wait. Because at the end of spring and you will see that your portfolio has grown 3 times

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

there is absolutely no cause for concern you need to support your crypto currency and wait. Because at the end of spring and you will see that your portfolio has grown 3 times
Absolutely right. When you bought your crypto, you blved in it. Nothing has changed so why worry? It's the outer factor fearing you not the project.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
Merited by Morguk (50)

We all got into crypto for different reasons and with different goals. I am sure people panic and im sure people sit and hold with confidence. Regardless however of what people say there is always an element of the unknown. Nothing is a sure bet, please be mindful and don't get caught up in other people's hype. If you believe in the technology or even the ethics behind decentralized financial control then go for it. But just remember anything can happen......and normally does. All the best.

Zinhin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:30:50 AM

When investing money anxiety occurs when a loss occurs.The market is currently worrying.I am retaining altcoins.I know that the price will rise again.But is currently unable to sell.I'm constantly waiting.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

Recovery started:

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
chaa123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Being worried about cryptocurrencies is something normal to most people. Since they are not acustomed to the process, they feel some doubt regarding their investments. But even so, investing in crypto should have also made them prepared for the fluctuations that occur every now and then because this even happens to physical currencies. Every now and then, their values shift. As for me, investing in crypto makes me observant rather than being worried.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

In fact, we are always worried about many things of our children, health and especially about investments. This is money and a sense of anxiety is normal. Just remember that until you sold the coin and you did not get the dollars, you did not lose your investment. If you have transferred investments from a losing coin to Ethereum or bitcoin, or another good coin, then you have a chance to get your money back. If it seems to you that everything, the end. In fact, this is not so and one must look for an outlet.

rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

To be honest, when anyone has big investments in the crypto market, there are certain concerns. Belief is possible but sometimes can not eliminate thoughts, feelings of panic, worry about it. It's like thrilling games. have everything or lose it.
If your investment is low, this feeling is eliminated. That is the reality of business in the crypto market. Everyone has to experience this feeling.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

I like your strong position, lately there has been a lot of FUD spreading and people are just going crazy and selling all the coins. But it’s stupid.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:39 AM

~snip~
Worrying is just for the weak hands but this kind of scenario cant really be avoided because we dont like to lose up money and if we are just first time on this crypto industry then you would really able to experience the volatility that you didnt even experienced before. Panic can really be felt when you do see sudden price decrease but if you do already gained knowledge and experience on how coins move you would really remove those anxiety that you do feel before.

Totally agree. We cannot help ourselves not to worry especially for those beginners who still do not know more about cryptocurrency world. This may lead to panic sell. But of course, people will get used to it. Actually we should get used to it. That's how it is here. I mean it is more volatile here compared to stock market.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

A person who is borrowing the money and investing in the crypto market and then he will be more worried about the down fall. But there is no need to worry in the crypto market because down fall is normal happening and some time it comes for some days and some time for few months. So keep patience and not worried and don't panic.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
zirtlan

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

i have lost a lot of money tis month .however if you look at charts you will see that all years in january that kind a drops happened than rise again. i wish i see this before yet still no regrets because im in this business
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

I asked, because the answer to such questions is associated with panic and anxiety, you're right that sharing information in the market many not informed beginners who need it. success to you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: