Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go!  (Read 1871 times)
arpon11 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

I think that the big hype about bitcoin has already happened.
And about the usage rate, I can't see how far it can go from here.
I agree that there are a lot of people that waits  to enter the market but they can't because a large percent of the exchanges are closed for new members, but almost everybody in the world has already heard about  bitcoin and I can't see how far can it go from this point.
We need to have a massive change for the bitcoin network if we want a new big hype to begin.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

I think with or without the regulation, bitcoin can still go long.
I think the price of bitcoin will not define it's efficiency. Not unless you invested high and you have lost half of what you have. I think you will not have any calmness. Greedy people will always base on the price growth and profits it gives.
How about mainstream? How can we expect for it to happen without the government.

Bitcoin will remain and that is for sure. This kind of technology is one of a thousand creation that government will look after.
bigmaster23

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

There's a right amount volume of subsidy for bitcoin to keep on fighting, where just getting a bit FUD by that the price are bounding to downwards its last 6th past month price, where just getting nervous to this sudden emerge of other altcoin with such a complex capability to fight, and a lot will appear unexpectedly Don't you worry 'bout everything just stay on focus.

Actually this question have been totally murdered having answered lenient and indulgent. 

g-uid

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

I don't agree. Governments are not trying to control it, they are trying to put regulation in to protect consumers. It just makes sense to implement basic controls so that things that are illegal (insider trading, washing trades etc) are not replayed against unsuspecting consumers. It's not regulation that is controlling the pricing, it's players with too much control on the system: Ver, Bitmain, USDT etc.

How far will Bitcoin go? On the way down, I think we are all in for a surprise. On the way up, once the dentists with too much money have dumped and the panic is over then I think Bitcoin will recover like it always does and the sky is the limit.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

bitcoin will go far beyond expectation, many people are still coming and wanting to have bitcoin though the supplies are not getting bigger, this will lead to having a shortage and supply and demand will lead this coin to go up and up and up as always. the government will put taxes on bitcoin as people are much more focus on it than getting a job.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

I don't agree. Governments are not trying to control it, they are trying to put regulation in to protect consumers. It just makes sense to implement basic controls so that things that are illegal (insider trading, washing trades etc) are not replayed against unsuspecting consumers. It's not regulation that is controlling the pricing, it's players with too much control on the system: Ver, Bitmain, USDT etc. How far will Bitcoin go? On the way down, I think we are all in for a surprise.
Hmm, what you say is quite interesting. It gives me new knowledge and new insights. Thank you anyway. I used to block Government and control the crypto because they feel they can not take profit from Bitcoin. But now I have a new view that they are not trying to block, but they have a reasonable goal. But in my opinion, there are still many countries trying to control Bitcoin. For example by building a very large mining company so they have a lot of Bitcoin. And so they can freely trade with crypto and they become a very rich country because of crypto. This can be one of the business fields for a country.
chizcake

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

Although we can see how exchange rate fluctuates in the present market, still a lot of users are giving extra efforts in bitcoin for them to earn big income. Which means this crypto currency can last a lifetime. It has been tested for how many years and has helped thousands of user already. There has been a lot issues for the past few months yet bitcoin stayed firm and still the best.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

Its just a month since 2018 started yet many issues trying to bring bitcoin down. As I can see bitcoin still manage to be strong despite of this problem, and this might be an indication that no one can really control bitcoin even government. Bitcoin can go far this year but no one knows when it will happen, we still have 11months to go just relax, bitcoin will soar high.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

At the moment with all the various things going on like:

Market manipulation
fake news
exchange bans
further verifications required
tax
regulation

Bitcoin and crypto has to find a way through all these new obstacles,
and I believe it will but it may take longer than some people are expecting.

A new sort of confidence has to grow just like last year,
confidence was high enough to push Bitcoin from $1000 to almost $20,000
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

I am also thinking of bitcoin if how far it can go. This bitcoin started this year of drops down price and were already saw last year the Ath of price. And the fluctuation of market tends to go down or up but I can't really say on how far the price can really go. Because many of us are expecting to sky rocket even the hodlers are waiting for it to take profit.
TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:22:26 AM

there will always be a new country taking a new action in favour or against bitcoin !

the ideal scenario would be a solution a fiat -> bitcoin gateway solution without KYC etc. Bitcoin ATMs are an example of that.. but so far not many people use them because they charge high fees

The thing is that, by the time Bitcoin ATMs get popular, if we still face government opposition (why would (most) governments would not want to keep their printing money monopoly ?), there will be new regulations to ban Bitcoin ATMs

hopefully new solution will come.. or bitcoin will get way to big that governments will embrace instead of fighting against it; which is the case of more developed countries like Switzerland and Finland, while way less developed countries (China, USA etc) havent embraced yet
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:48:05 AM

As far as I know bitcoin now can go beyond too far.Its been so many years,I think as long as there would people who wants bitcoin it can go too far and what if it can be our payment system in the future.Government want to centralized bitcoin but they cannot ruled it and gave a tax on it.Bitcoin will continue because people will remain keep supporting on it.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:14:28 AM

Sadly to say that even bitcoin is decentralized, government will make a way just to manipulate it. The government used their political power just to maneuver bitcoin and bitcoin investors. Unfortunately, crypto enthusiast are disappointed in this scenario resulting to the continuously dipping down of bitcoin. Some of them withdraws their investment and the miserable thing here is that, most of them are whales.
Banning or imposing taxes is the way of the government to control the system. The citizen can't make any actions because they are part of the states and the role of the citizen is to follow the laws and regulation.
We don't know if the bitcoin will move forward eventhough the government are not favor with it or it will vanish at the moment we did not expect. I already believe in bitcoin. Actually, I totally amazed with its usage but we need to deal with our government and as part of the sovereignty, we should follow our government.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

It go so far a long time because of being amazing of bitcoin  sooner or later bitcoin also all of the people have a bitcoin account as long as you work for it you can achieve

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

First of all, government will never take control of bitcoin, they can only make a regulations price will not surge higher than now, they do not want us to get more profit with it, so now they are trying to get inside of bitcoin world by taxing and make amy regulations
About the price, how far it will go? It depends on their big whale, because our price is controlled by them, whether up or not is depends on them. And like I said before, government trying to keep bitcoi  price stable by make regulations but it might never work if our bitcoin get a mass adoption from every where
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

It go so far a long time because of being amazing of bitcoin  sooner or later bitcoin also all of the people have a bitcoin account as long as you work for it you can achieve
Many countries around the world are beginning to study and appreciate the superiority of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the financial system, so these countries are opening the door to bitcoin, the ban is gradually is removed. Bitcoin is in the early stages of a new growth cycle, although recent bad news about bitcoin has emerged, but it is still stable and well developed.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Only time will tell...

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

For me Bitcoin will be endless as long as many people intersted to invest  and participating the different compaigns.I know what is the capability of bitcoin why people are very interested to joined and make the bitcoin very valuable.This is why bitcoin will admire by everyone because of it's helpful adjective that many people turn on  into a millionaire.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

I think that the big hype about bitcoin has already happened.
And about the usage rate, I can't see how far it can go from here.
I agree that there are a lot of people that waits  to enter the market but they can't because a large percent of the exchanges are closed for new members, but almost everybody in the world has already heard about  bitcoin and I can't see how far can it go from this point.
We need to have a massive change for the bitcoin network if we want a new big hype to begin.

Right you are - the hype is over, and probably we will not see such a high and fast growth of Bitcoin, but sure it will gain.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: