Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:33:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] 5MINCAB - We make TAXI services simple and safe!🔥  (Read 315 times)
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

Now the online taxi business is indeed growing rapidly and almost everyone around the world uses an online taxi application using a mobile application. but the difference between the 5MINCAB project and the other is that taxi drivers and taxi passengers determine an agreement between themselves. this is one of its advantages.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

in my country people have used very little taxi transportation,
because the cost is expensive and the service only reaches standardization,
will this project overcome that?
jamisky

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:38:30 PM

The idea is fantastic but i have a question about the future visions of this project. Do you plan to just focus on passenger getting taxi easily or you will incoporate delivery of packages as a form of expansion
5 Min Cab (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

in my country people have used very little taxi transportation,
because the cost is expensive and the service only reaches standardization,
will this project overcome that?
t is necessary to look at the legislation of your country. Maybe Your market is monopolized . With the advent of free competition, prices should fall and the market will expand
5 Min Cab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

The idea is fantastic but i have a question about the future visions of this project. Do you plan to just focus on passenger getting taxi easily or you will incoporate delivery of packages as a form of expansion
Yes, we will expand the directions on the basis of our platform, not only passenger transportation.Read more on the ICO website.
5 Min Cab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

i pass by this project technical documentation with spaces the developer's experience is covered and most likely all will end with a big minus for investors. more transparency you need in the project incognito no one will give exact money will not be especially in such a market.
The project is transparent. All founders and developers are public. The project is ready and running for about a year . Comments revised and corrected. There is no reason to doubt the founders, the project, or the scalability.
5 Min Cab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

what is the difference between 5Mincab with redcab?
The main difference of our project from other aggregators is that our platform is an open platform for all participants of the passenger transportation market , where there is free pricing of the cost of the trip, because passengers themselves choose the executor of the order, based on their preferences - price, speed of delivery, quality of services, etc. This business model is not new, it is used in other areas, such as freelancers ' websites.
kawasakius

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

This project is very good and will definitely develop. I hope it will improve the market price.
pastebinnoisygg

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

In developing country TAXI services are more inconvenient and risky. I hope you will develop it in those places
5 Min Cab (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

In developing country TAXI services are more inconvenient and risky. I hope you will develop it in those places
Yes, we plan to enter these markets
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: