Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this Bitcoin drop healthy?  (Read 131 times)
invot (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

The recent variations in Bitcoin price (to below $10,000) indicates is reaching a correction point that might last more time.

That can significate a potential slide down to USD 9.000

Different circumstances also stimulate this bounced and later dip. Por example, the increased regulation in South Korea, China, and France.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodonna

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

The recent variations in Bitcoin price (to below $10,000) indicates is reaching a correction point that might last more time.

Different circumstances also stimulate this bounced and later dip. Por example, the increased regulation in South Korea, China, and France.

South Korea will not regulate btc they said, didn't they?

I hope price will rise soon.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

But are you sure that Korea sent the price down because teacher told you so or could it be much worse and
people no longer want to trust Crypto coins because word got out about the fees hitting $55 per transaction
and what about that funny money known as USDT that's been used to pump coins ?

Maybe the whales are getting out without trying to create a mass panic but hey, oh I know "Buy on the Dip"   Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

But are you sure that Korea sent the price down because teacher told you so or could it be much worse and
people no longer want to trust Crypto coins because word got out about the fees hitting $55 per transaction
and what about that funny money known as USDT that's been used to pump coins ?

Maybe the whales are getting out without trying to create a mass panic but hey, oh I know "Buy on the Dip"   Cheesy

The threat of the looming ban from the South Korean government definitely sent the price of bitcoins and the other crypto currency way down but there was also some correction to the price value which I think is a very good thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

France.
I had no idea about the regulation about France but the reason of this drop is that there are various FUDs that newbies can't take anymore.

When price is slow going down the only reason is that there are people who are cashing out so its still a healthy thing. I'm keeping myself to be optimistic, I don't want anything to be negative especially when you are a long term holder.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:33 PM

For this happen now of dropping the bitcoins into $9000 is not the stability form because as far as i know the implementation of south korea regulation to submit all exchanges site for there income tax return will so severe affected to the world of cryptocurrency,at first they announcing to implement the total ban of bitcoin in there country and lastly they overturned there statement to not continue  there indication about the banning of bitcoin unless they submit there income tax return to prevent the use of money laundering and the tax should be used in there economy.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

I am hoping that the situation with the Tether will be resolved soon. This whole situation was forced by the government to gain some control over the crypto industry. They are afraid of the progress of the decentralization and they saw that the advancement of cryptos is inevitable.

Although they cannot control the crypto advancement they can manipulate with the determinable factor that is important for the future growth. Bitcoin will for sure get back to the state it had in 2017( 17000USD) because manipulation cannot be maintained forever( government).
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

The correction is in my opinion very healthy for btc, because so shitcoins are finally cut out of the way.
As a result, people invest more in coins that really deserve it and have real potential. You just have to know that now is the best time to keep your btc.
If you sell your btc now you would lose too much money. I'm pretty sure the prices will rise back to normal at the beginning of March.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: