Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FLEXA EQUIVALENT PROJECT WADZ  (Read 148 times)
AvaRoxanne (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:18:06 AM

Hey Guys, check this new project out, i think its worth a shot, equivalent to FLEXA and much more:

CONSUMERS and MERCHANTS have long been at the mercy of high fees, complicated and tedious procedures as well as prone to fraud and chargebacks from traditional payment services.

We are a group of experts trying to change the status quo by creating a safer, more efficient and cost-effective payment ecosystem called Wadz for consumers and merchants to transact in.

• Consumers need not worry about any hidden charges or complicated set ups or having their cards stolen and used illegally.

• Merchants need not worry about having to deal with layers of payment intermediaries, chargebacks and high transaction fees.

• And that’s not all, by adopting AI technology, we further ease the burden of merchants on the operational side and allow them to fully devote their time and energy towards the profitability of the business. This is what makes us different from all the other payment providers because we want you to succeed as well. The more your business grows, the more we grow too.

Its either you are in or you are out, the digital payment revolution will come whether we like it or not and Wadz intend to be the first movers of this trend.

To find out more about Wadz, please join our telegram channel
https://t.me/WadzICO

See you there!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:46:22 AM

Hey Guys, check this new project out, i think its worth a shot, equivalent to FLEXA and much more:

CONSUMERS and MERCHANTS have long been at the mercy of high fees, complicated and tedious procedures as well as prone to fraud and chargebacks from traditional payment services.

We are a group of experts trying to change the status quo by creating a safer, more efficient and cost-effective payment ecosystem called Wadz for consumers and merchants to transact in.

• Consumers need not worry about any hidden charges or complicated set ups or having their cards stolen and used illegally.

• Merchants need not worry about having to deal with layers of payment intermediaries, chargebacks and high transaction fees.

• And that’s not all, by adopting AI technology, we further ease the burden of merchants on the operational side and allow them to fully devote their time and energy towards the profitability of the business. This is what makes us different from all the other payment providers because we want you to succeed as well. The more your business grows, the more we grow too.

Its either you are in or you are out, the digital payment revolution will come whether we like it or not and Wadz intend to be the first movers of this trend.

To find out more about Wadz, please join our telegram channel
https://t.me/WadzICO

See you there!

Hahaha, I am not even familiar with the FLEXA project you are talking about and you want us to check out this new one too since they offer the same services, I don't even know what the platform is all about because you never told us, if it's going to lower the fee for transactions, in what sense is this going to happen, is your project an exchange or what, please can you tell us a bit about this new project.
AvaRoxanne (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:43:32 AM

Hey neonshium,

I do not intend to be the spokesperson of this project but what i do know is that currently the payment ecosystem has many intermediaries, and each intermediary wants a cut, that adds up to about the industry average of 2-3% fees just for the transaction alone and thats the lower end. Large and international transfers are even more costly and slow due to ML checks and numerous documentation. So this company is using blockchain technology to provide its own network instead of the layers of payment intermediaries to reduce fees to just a flat 1% for any type of transfer. There will also be no complicated setup procedures and slow settlements for international transfers as blockchain enables peer to peer fund transfer in a safe and secure manner due to its innate protocol. However all this privileges can only be granted if one is in the Wadz ecosystem.

The white paper is not yet out so maybe we will have to wait for that before we know in detail how everything works.

Currently it has a lightpaper that you might want to check out at:
https://wadz.io/

I saw FLEXA https://flexa.network/ and thought it looks very promising but no opportunity to invest in it anymore, so Wadz might be the second chance.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:39:14 PM

I am very impressed with this project as it has a very good idea. I also like the fact that the project does not sit still, but constantly updates its product, and of course I was impressed with the latest news and conclusion of a serious partnership with this project, which indicates that the project has a great future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: