Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DANEEL] UPDATE YOUR VOLLET NEW  (Read 158 times)
gayan84 (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:40:06 AM

Daneel assists you in yourdaily crypto investment

Daneel crawls the Web for you and uses powerful algorythms to bring reliability in the crypto jungle.

By using our AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decisions making.

DANEEL.IO
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:13:46 AM

This project is HUGE!! I think they are giving a solution to one of the most needed issued on the crypto-world. Daneel is providing a state of the art, super smart AI system that can help new as well as experienced investors to make the correct decision when investing their hard earned money. Again great project with some stellar people behind it.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:48 PM

This project is HUGE!! I think they are giving a solution to one of the most needed issued on the crypto-world. Daneel is providing a state of the art, super smart AI system that can help new as well as experienced investors to make the correct decision when investing their hard earned money. Again great project with some stellar people behind it.

I remind you that public sales started today. Now there is an opportunity to have time to buy tokens with a discount of 15%. This is an excellent offer in this market, because soon the market will start to grow and those who invest in such strong projects as Daneel will receive an excellent income! I will leave most of my tokens as I believe in the development of the project!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

I have no doubt that this is a wonderful project and that it will give a lot of correct advice to investors. But, could this system suggest that such a drawdown of all the coins will now happen? I think that this drawdown was unlikely to foresee anything.
GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

I have no doubt that this is a wonderful project and that it will give a lot of correct advice to investors. But, could this system suggest that such a drawdown of all the coins will now happen? I think that this drawdown was unlikely to foresee anything.

I agree that many factors of the market can not be foreseen. We can only consider the probabilities of events. I am sure that with the correct strategy for long distance always investors will remain in a good profit. For this, the Daneel application was created. It can not earn for you, but it can give you the right advice and help with choosing a strategy for trading, this knowledge is not enough for many investors!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

I agree that many factors of the market can not be foreseen. We can only consider the probabilities of events. I am sure that with the correct strategy for long distance always investors will remain in a good profit. For this, the Daneel application was created. It can not earn for you, but it can give you the right advice and help with choosing a strategy for trading, this knowledge is not enough for many investors!

Recently, I also see more and more people who think that they can earn some program for them. You correctly noted that the Daneel application is aimed precisely at providing the necessary, relevant and important information for traders. How they will use the information received and will affect their profits. Of course, it is impossible to guess when the market may fall as it is today. But in such situations, the main thing is to lose less than others. In this app, Daneel can quite help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: