Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: >FS< GAMEBOY Advance SP +  (Read 254 times)
eyesopen (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:27:58 AM

Before I start taking photos and uploading,
Is anyone interested in the above with original Power Supply,
Games: TAZ, RAYMAN 3, ICE AGE and AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS

Outer shell has scratches and is the metallic Pink cover
screen is perfect, charger is also perfect.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:54:44 AM

How much are you looking for it ? Please take a few photos and let me know if you accept escrow.
eyesopen (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 10:02:02 PM by eyesopen

Hi yes i will be accepting escrow, nothing in place yet though.

I will edit this post later with the addition of images and pricing details.

**********    E D I T    *********

Price is as follows: €55 | $68 | £48 Payable in Litecoin, Ethereum or Monero and also open to other crypto currencies.
This includes: Console, Charger, Games (ICE AGE is included but I cannot get it to work) as per images below and signed for delivery.

!! I would also like to exchange positive trust when the transaction is fully complete !!
!!! The console screen is perfect, no scratches !!!

escrow has been sourced https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2460025.20

Hi yogg,

I am selling a relatively low value item https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2859356.0
in the goods section and need to have a escrow service in place.
the value will be no greater than $100 (still to be decided)
is this something you can handle?

thanks in advance.

Hello eyesopen,

Yes, sure.
As long as the term of the transaction are clear, there is no problem. Smiley
Feel free to PM me or post here when you have come to an agreement with a buyer.

Good luck with your sales !

ONM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

I'm not interested in this lot, but as a video game collector, I think that your price is way too high.  For a 001 GBA and three working games the FMV is $45.  And "TAZ" isn't a game.  I'm not sure if you meant "Tarzan", "Tak 2", or a Game Boy game called Taz-mania. 
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

I'm not interested in this lot, but as a video game collector, I think that your price is way too high.  For a 001 GBA and three working games the FMV is $45.  And "TAZ" isn't a game.  I'm not sure if you meant "Tarzan", "Tak 2", or a Game Boy game called Taz-mania. 

I was actually wondering the same thing, because I popped in interested in the lot, but the price seems a little steep for what you're offering. I am wondering if you are interested in selling individual pieces of this lot as well? I have a Gameboy SP that is without a Power-Supply, wondering how much you would be willing to let that go for by itself?

You mentioned the screen, charger, and shell, but as I've noticed with these models the D-pad and other main buttons get incredibly loose from misuse and abuse. It looks like your unit may have taken quite the beating from it's lifespan and I'm wondering how responsive and tight the buttons are? I may be interested, but have been very disappointed by that exact problem with these in the past.. I hate having to slam the buttons or bruise my thumb just to play a game.
eyesopen (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

Thanks for the replies.
No I wouldnt be willing to sell the power supply seperate,
but I would be open to offers for the lot.
EthanB

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

It's a shame that it took you so long to reply and then you directly avoided one of two questions I asked. I mentioned that I would be open to making an offer on the lot depending on the condition of the D-Pad and other buttons, they tend to get very loose, worn and unresponsive; I have been disappointed by this exact problem in the past. Being that I only need the Power supply, but I'm open to buying the entire lot, I'd appreciate if you answered the question before I throw down an offer.

If the buttons are loose or worn, just let me know so I can move on. Nobody will be happy if it arrives and it isn't how you said it would be. Is there any particular reason you chose to not answer this question? I might have made it too wordy or confusing, let me know if you didn't understand what I'm asking.
eyesopen (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

It's a shame that it took you so long to reply and then you directly avoided one of two questions I asked. I mentioned that I would be open to making an offer on the lot depending on the condition of the D-Pad and other buttons, they tend to get very loose, worn and unresponsive; I have been disappointed by this exact problem in the past. Being that I only need the Power supply, but I'm open to buying the entire lot, I'd appreciate if you answered the question before I throw down an offer.

If the buttons are loose or worn, just let me know so I can move on. Nobody will be happy if it arrives and it isn't how you said it would be. Is there any particular reason you chose to not answer this question? I might have made it too wordy or confusing, let me know if you didn't understand what I'm asking.

Apologies EthanB, it was not my intention to ignore your reply and questions.
I actually viewed your post but immediately replied at the point where you wanted the PS only.
I regularly list items for sale on a local auction site and get asked all sorts of silly Q's and offers, apologies again.

This is actually my Daughters gameboy so I will have to play around with it later and let you know what I can make of it.
This will mean I will have to play a game, something I have not done in some time but I will revert back here later for sure.

Wink
eyesopen (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

UPDATE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can confirm that the d-pad and other buttons are perfect.
All working and nothing sticking.
L and R are a bit clicky/rattley, but that could be normal.

Taz is in fact Taz-Mania
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

UPDATE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Taz is in fact Taz-Mania

I also have 5 GBA games I'm thinking of selling it, but it will be much convenient if I sell it offline.
There's a lot of conflict if you are planning to sell such game in this community, you will be discussing trust/escrow and other details that can't be seen by
the naked eye.
eyesopen (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

I could sell this offline also, but its a small amount so I dont mind turning it into crypto.

im not sure i follow your point about conflict?

any transaction will be very clear as there will be an escrow involved,
and the goods will be sent by recorded mail.
trust will be reciprocated by me the buyer to the seller.
EthanB

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Apologies EthanB, it was not my intention to ignore your reply and questions.
I actually viewed your post but immediately replied at the point where you wanted the PS only.
I regularly list items for sale on a local auction site and get asked all sorts of silly Q's and offers, apologies again.

No worries, I know exactly what you're going through. It has been a nightmare trying to a sell a few of my electronics and digital items. Tons of fake inquiries, offers, nonsensical questions the list goes on and on. No hard feeling, I'm just happy you got around to noticing it and replying. I apologize if my question about the PS was off-putting, I just thought it quite the coincidence that I needed one and someone is selling something similar right here.

The L and R being a bit clicky or rattly is perfectly fine. Those buttons aren't used that often, and if we're being honest I mostly play old-school Gameboy games on it anyways, so the only thing those are used for is toggling wide-screen.

Someone else mentioned that your price was a bit high, and I would have to agree especially with the scratchy top, wear and tear; you mentioned that you are open to offers so I hope you don't feel as though I am low-balling you.

Also, something worth mentioning is that this is the AGS-001 model, not the AGS-101 model; the difference is the lighting. The model you are selling is front-lit, the model that everybody wants is back-lit. Most people are not interested in this model. I appreciate you testing it, taking pictures and putting up with us.

I'd like to offer $30 for the lot, because you can get a great condition SP (and a better model) for around $40, with a charger and a game or two.
eyesopen (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:39:17 PM

PM Sent
eyesopen (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:03:11 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 10:14:20 PM by eyesopen