Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS BTC] 5% under MtGox - accepting Neteller or USD Ukash  (Read 1181 times)
longtampong (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:40:26 AM

I currently have 12.74 Bitcoins im looing to sell at 5% under MtGox low-rate (atm~129.09USD/eachBTC)
Accepting Neteller to Neteller transfer or Ukash in USD (or any other Ukash currency at current exchange rate) i dont know if Neteller is available in the US or if its only the poker/gambling sites that are blocked for their US customers.
IBAN/BIC bank transfer is also possible but it can take up to 5 working days before the money reach my account, usually it takes 2-3 days but sometimes longer, IBAN/BIC sales are 3% under MtGox low-rate because of banks exchange fee.
BTC will NOT be transferred until payment have cleared!

I can also help with deposits/withdraws to/from pokersites for US citizens at 2.5% fee + banks exchange fee, PM for more info Smiley

If you want a Neteller verified account with +Net Mastercard issued to a Swedish person those can be arranged, can be used worldwide, just a few of these available, PM with offer.
(includes: card valid for 4 1/2-5 years, PIN, ID+utility bill verified account, Neteller login/pw/security code + the email with login/password used for registration)
Perfect if you enjoy playing poker or gambling online, withdraws from sites will be no issue since its a Swedish account and the card is useable in any ATM/store worldwide.

Please remember that i live in Sweden so there is a few hours time difference if i dont respond quick enough to PM:s
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longtampong (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:52:52 AM

I can also accept WU transfer but i can only carry that out on weekdays after work so expect up to 24 hours delay.
On weekends for emergency WU transfer i will charge 0.5BTC since its a 160 kilometer round trip to the nearest weekend open WU service point and the gas costs like 2.5USD a liter here Angry
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:38:33 AM

Please post your Bitcoin address with the coins in it for verification.
longtampong (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 12:41:07 PM

Please post your Bitcoin address with the coins in it for verification.

That can be provided to potential customer not to some self acclaimed forum police spamming the same copy+paste in every thread he see collecting wallet adresses.

edit: now 12.91BTC for sale, small sales are of course also welcome to build up trust over time.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:06:42 PM

SCAMMER
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:11:58 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2013, 02:38:57 PM by paraipan

SCAMMER

Any proof?

Your donator status will not protect in case you go accusing people of scamming without any proof.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
zeded

Activity: 192
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:35:12 PM

ill buy 0.395 bitcoins for 50 usd Ukash.
since you have a new account and a donator accused you of being a scammer you will have to send first or we use an escrow.
longtampong (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:32:04 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2013, 06:48:49 PM by longtampong

ill buy 0.395 bitcoins for 50 usd Ukash.
since you have a new account and a donator accused you of being a scammer you will have to send first or we use an escrow.

I cant accept escrow of a Ukash code for the same reason i dont accept paypal, code might be any 19 digit number and paypal would mean i loose both the bitcoin and the money in 50%+ of all cases.
Buy any amount you feel secure with so we can build trust brick by brick.
Smracer calling me a scammer will have to stand for him and time will prove him wrong!

If your interested in one of the +net accounts we can use escrow through Jonh K since its a physical product involved if he is willing to be participating in escrowing something like this.

longtampong (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:49:39 PM

SCAMMER

Any proof?

Your donator status will not protect in case you go accusing people of scamming without any proof.

Does this seem legitimate to you?

What i meant with that is that if someone make bank transfer i will wait until the money reach my account i will not send after getting a printscreen of the transfer.
Dude go troll in the forest, i think you need fresh air and some sunlight.
I have ALREADY STATED that i can provide that to POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS not a mr random troll post whore.

+Net card interested customers can get login+pw to the Neteller accounts so they can verify that that the accounts are verified.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 03:55:26 PM

SCAMMER

Any proof?

What i meant with that is that if someone make bank transfer i will wait until the money reach my account i will not send after getting a printscreen of the transfer.
I have ALREADY STATED that i can provide that to POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS not a mr random troll post whore.

+Net card interested customers can get login+pw to the Neteller accounts so they can verify that that the accounts are verified.

Sounds good.  I will buy all of your coins.  You will need to deposit the BTC with a reputable escrow service first.  I will pay all escrow fees.  Let me know when the coins are deposited with the escrow service and have them contact me publicly in this thread.  I will then send you a wire transfer when my bank opens at 7am Tuesday morning.
longtampong (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 04:05:21 PM

SCAMMER

Any proof?

Sounds good.  I will buy all of your coins.  You will need to deposit the BTC with a reputable escrow service first.  I will pay all escrow fees.  Let me know when the coins are deposited with the escrow service and have them contact me publicly in this thread.  I will then send you a wire transfer when my bank opens at 7am Tuesday morning.

Your not even interested in buying your just interested in trolling peoples threads accusing them of scamming, show us that you actually have the money first then you got a deal.
bitmonster1070

Activity: 86
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:01:11 PM

Here is some cash that SMRACER sent me for coin last week.  He is good to go and if he won't buy your coins, I will .  Let me know when they are in escrow with JohnK
zeded

Activity: 192
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 08:53:08 PM

ill buy 0.395 for $50 ukash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: