Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoVest Physical Litecoins  (Read 15912 times)
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:05:15 PM

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks! I've been really busy answering emails, assembling coins & packages, etc... along with my day job it has actually been hard to find time to sleep lately. I think that is a good problem to have, but I haven't had as much time to respond here on the forums & am a bit behind in emails. Since ~November 22 (the websites launch), we have sold over 1048 coins. This is much faster than expected. I might need to hire some extra help for assembling to keep up. For instance.. 321 coins have been ordered since Monday. Most of these coins will be shipped tomorrow & the rest on Friday.. just in time for Christmas for domestic orders.

We shipped all orders up to orders that were place last Sunday. The cut off time for domestic first class mail is this Friday. Please get your order in by tonight if you want it by Christmas. If you want to pay for express shipping this weekend, email sales@cryptovest.com and I will send you an invoice via coinpayments.net or paypal with the added shipping costs. If you are an international customer, it is most likely too late to get your order by Christmas, but please email me and I will see. Cut off times vary by country.

-------------

Coin capsules are now available in the store.. both with Firstbits and without, your choice: http://imgur.com/a/CCpl3

A coin capsule is a plastic airtight coin protector, they are good for long storage of coins for protection. There is the option to add the "Firstbits" of your coin to the inside of the coin capsule via semi clear white tape. This way you can keep track of your coins without worrying about the plastic bags that come in the standard packaging. You may type the Firstbits of each coin in any block explorer to see the transactions to and from the coin. The Firstbits are the first 7 characters of an address.

Please submit the Firstbits of your coins in your order message during check out for this option if you are ordering coin protectors for coins that are already in your possession or coins that you personally assembled. Otherwise, we will email you and request the Firstbits. Please note if you are ordering an assembled coin for this coin capsule, see the coin's web store page and the capsule is an added option. Ordering the capsules that way will let us know ahead of time not to request the firstbits from you and that we should generate them.

Do you know when are you going to process orders from december 18? Thanks Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 09:17:22 AM

PM sent

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:31:18 PM

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks! I've been really busy answering emails, assembling coins & packages, etc... along with my day job it has actually been hard to find time to sleep lately. I think that is a good problem to have, but I haven't had as much time to respond here on the forums & am a bit behind in emails. Since ~November 22 (the websites launch), we have sold over 1048 coins. This is much faster than expected. I might need to hire some extra help for assembling to keep up. For instance.. 321 coins have been ordered since Monday. Most of these coins will be shipped tomorrow & the rest on Friday.. just in time for Christmas for domestic orders.

We shipped all orders up to orders that were place last Sunday. The cut off time for domestic first class mail is this Friday. Please get your order in by tonight if you want it by Christmas. If you want to pay for express shipping this weekend, email sales@cryptovest.com and I will send you an invoice via coinpayments.net or paypal with the added shipping costs. If you are an international customer, it is most likely too late to get your order by Christmas, but please email me and I will see. Cut off times vary by country.

-------------

Coin capsules are now available in the store.. both with Firstbits and without, your choice: http://imgur.com/a/CCpl3

A coin capsule is a plastic airtight coin protector, they are good for long storage of coins for protection. There is the option to add the "Firstbits" of your coin to the inside of the coin capsule via semi clear white tape. This way you can keep track of your coins without worrying about the plastic bags that come in the standard packaging. You may type the Firstbits of each coin in any block explorer to see the transactions to and from the coin. The Firstbits are the first 7 characters of an address.

Please submit the Firstbits of your coins in your order message during check out for this option if you are ordering coin protectors for coins that are already in your possession or coins that you personally assembled. Otherwise, we will email you and request the Firstbits. Please note if you are ordering an assembled coin for this coin capsule, see the coin's web store page and the capsule is an added option. Ordering the capsules that way will let us know ahead of time not to request the firstbits from you and that we should generate them.

Do you know when are you going to process orders from december 18? Thanks Cheesy
2 weeks and no news...
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:45:16 PM

2 weeks and no news...

I sincerely apologize, I have been incredibly busy. Please PM me your order number and I will look into it. If you would like to email me that works too.. sales@cryptovest.com

Your order should of shipped by now, so there is something wrong.
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:46:21 PM

Hi all,

First of all let me thank all of you for your business. Since November 22nd (when we launched the website), about 3000 coins have been ordered. This pace has far surpassed our expectations and I thank each and every one of our customers that have made this such a success!!

Current Orders:

With that being said, the volume of orders has created a back log of orders that need processing. We have shipped all orders up to order #1727. If your order number is lower than this, your coins are on their way. We are about a 1000 coins behind on orders that have been placed, and have not shipped orders yet from December 23rd to today. Since we've fallen so far behind, I have disabled ordering for the time being to allow us some time to catch up. I sincerely apologize about not being able to ship the coins faster. If you would like a refund because of the delay, feel free to email sales@cryptovest.com and I will oblige. Otherwise, we are hoping to have all orders that have been placed shipped by next Monday. Due to the increased order volume, we are a bit behind in emails/correspondence. Please bear with us, we are working on getting caught up on everything.

Future Orders:

We have decided to freeze orders for the time being, this will give us time to catch up (and hopefully get ahead) of the demand so we can ship in a more timely manner in the future.  The CryptoVest Zinodaur Physical Litecoin is almost sold out!!! The 3000 coins sold number mentioned earlier does not include coins sold in the original promotion and also coins that were sold separately from the website. Please do not contact us to reserve coins, we are no longer taking reservations. After fulfilling all out standing orders, inventory will be taken to determine the amount of coins left for sale. Another reason for freezing ordering for now is to make sure we don't sell more coins than what we have. Please sign up for our mailing list on the homepage of our website (https://www.cryptovest.com/ - just under the large picture of the Zinodaur Physical Litecoin.) By signing up for the mailing list, you will be the first to know when the last coins go up for sale, they will be sold on a first come first serve basis. We are contemplating setting up an auction and/or selling some coins via auction for the benefit of the Litecoin Development Team and/or The Litecoin Association. More details will come in the newsletter we'll be sending out later this month.

Future Coins:

More details will be coming later this month on our second physical Litecoin- expect a physical Bitcoin from us sometime this year as well. I am designing increased tamper resistant coins through the use of multiple tamper evident properties. More details will come later when the coins are available for sale. Due to the competitive nature of the business and a large up front cost of ordering coins and holograms, we are keeping the details secret for now! I think everyone will like what we've come up with to bring the tamper evident properties of our products up a few notches. In our opinion, the only coins that are currently available that could compare to the level of tamper evidency we are hoping to achieve would be Titan Mint's Physical Bitcoins. However, their coins have a huge flaw (again in our opinion) in that there needs to be a central authority to redeem their higher security coins. Our design does not require a central authority and anyone may redeem the coins just like they have in the past. Please sign up to our newsletter to be in the know when our new products are for sale so that you don't miss out!

Thanks again for your business. Happy holidays & have a great 2014!!

Ch
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:50:16 AM

got my coins today from CH and.......bloody hell they are nice coins!!!

I lost 5 due to people begging me at work to keep one, even without value!!

2 weren't even crypto-nuts, they just liked the look and feel of the coin.

very happy all round especially with the delivery time from US during the holidays.

hats off to you CH, many many thanks.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
Warning__3

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:07:36 AM

just received my beautiful coins Cheesy

Can't wait to see what's to come! Cheesy

klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 07:05:16 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2014, 06:10:46 PM by klondike_bar

received mine today - mixed opinions on my side:

1) actual coins are very nice, and very similar in size to a 1oz silver coin
2) would be nice to see actual silver coins and bitcoin versions in various denominations as well - the make your own coin approach is nice for gifting
3) the coins were wrapped in a page from the obituaries - surely using something besides the local newspaper could be a tweak in the future
4) similarly, the holograms were in a folded peice of cardboard small enough i almost discounted it as garbage or part of the shipping box.
5) the holograms would be nice if a little more detailed than just an 'L' - once that just says 'cryptovest' could be quite nice

update: it's worth noting that i put a hologram on a coin and removed it 10 min later using a small amount of rubbing alcohol as a weak liquid solvent. The hologram still became 'voided' from removal but not because the 'void' patches stuck to the coin as expected. only 1 or 2 tiny bits of hologram were left on the metal, and I feel like using another solvent like naptha may have worked better - Im not totally confident in the hologram tamper-proofing (but i guess thats not the purpose of these DIY coins), maybe future versions can be improved

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Warning__3

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 04:43:02 PM

5) the holograms would be nice if a little more detailed than just an 'L' - once that just says 'cryptovest' could be quite nice

I'd love to see something like a serial number or the year of creation on it Wink

norman

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 01:50:40 AM

I'd love to see something like a serial number or the year of creation on it Wink

Yes, please!  Anything that let's be distinguish one coin from another would be great.  I already have mixed a couple coins and I don't know which public key goes with which coin.  A serial number of any sort would let me distinguish them.
uartasic

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 09:36:07 AM

i am sure CH will heed your feedback and take it onboard, you have some points there but then i remind myself i only paid $3 a coin for these and am more than happy. to each their own.

i am keen to see what other coins CH will be releasing, and yes different denoms would be good.

Crypto Vest coin fan \ Alt-Coin Blockchain Assembler \ BTC faithful \ POWR faithful
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:04:44 PM

All orders were shipped as of last Friday. If you do not receive your coins in a week (domestic) or two weeks (international), then please email sales@cryptovest.com or PM me here. I apologize it took longer to get through the orders than I thought it would. I learned a valuable lesson- all coins will be assembled prior to going up for sale. That way we can minimize processing/shipping time.

Due to Fincen's interest in loaded Bitcoins, the 1000 loaded coins I was planning for the Zinodaur First Edition Series is not going to happen. Instead, the remaining coins will be sold as "Special First Edition" coins. They will have windows for the Firstbits of the coin on the holograms!! Due to my noobness in coin making- these coins will have a couple "errors". First of all, the window on the hologram is larger than the private key insert, so the coin's metal shows through the sides of the window. Secondly, the window is slightly higher than it should be so there will be a "bulge" on the coin... similar to the first Casascius and Lealana coin. The special edition holograms are in-hand and we are currently pre-assembling them before they go on sale. Sign up for our newsletter on our home page to be first to know when they are available to purchase- I expect it to be sometime early February.

Spoiler: http://imgur.com/kFFj8Ci
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:24:13 PM

Thanks all for the reviews, comments, and pictures! Be sure I am listening to all of your feedback and taking all suggestions into serious consideration for future editions. I admit this has been a large learning process for me and if I could I would go back and do a few things differently. Just know that I am planning on improving all aspects of future coins... the quality of the coins and holograms, the tamper evidency (I am testing new methods to secure the private keys from the hypodermic needle attack), the packaging, pretty much everything.

The problem I'm having is figuring out where to draw the line when it comes to costs per coin and quality of the future editions. To get a quality coin made like everyone's used to seeing (a Casascius or Lealana), means I am going to have to raise the price of the coin quite a bit... which is something I want to avoid if possible. By releasing the first coins, I was mainly just trying to bring a super affordable physical Litecoin to the market- which I think I did. Although I want to improve the product, I don't want to abandon my original plan of making affordable physical cryptocoins. I am kind of torn in between making a higher quality product or a cheap one. It is kind of either or.. there is not much middle ground, as you get what you pay for with coins/holograms. Due to the large upfront costs of both a "cheap" coin and a "quality" coin, I don't really see me being able to make both at the same time any time soon. What to do what to do.. these are all things I need to figure out soon so I can go ahead and get the next batch of coins manufactured.

Any more opinions are quite welcome.
Warning__3

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:17:45 AM

I'd love to a more affordable physical bitcoin first but after that just go ahead and make the premium coin of your dream! *throwing bitcoins at the screen* Cheesy

CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:08:26 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 06:55:21 AM by CoinHoarder

Hi all!

We are happy to announce that the Special First Edition coins will be for sale starting February 5th! The ordering process will be a bit different this go around, as we have decided to put the coins up for sale in a series of auctions on Litecointalk.org. We have a few reasons for selling the coins in an auction format on litecointalk.org. The most important being that the full value of the top 10 coins in each week’s auction will be donated 100% to the Litecoin Development Team! We are also thinking forward and want to make some improvements to our Second Edition coins which we are planning. These improvements will cost more money up front both in nicer materials and buying new equipment. Also, if a few new people register for the forums because of this auction then that would be great. I hope you stick around, voice your opinion on other parts of the forum, and contribute to the Litecoin community. I think a good forum community is a key essential to the success of a cryptocoin.

Why a ‘Special First Edition’ coin is special?
We expect the Special First Edition coins to be worth more than the regular First Edition coins on the second hand market. The Special First Edition coins will be the only First Edition coins with windows revealing the Firstbits and they will be the only First Edition coins verifiably assembled by CryptoVest. The Litecoin addresses of each Special First Edition coin will be released to the public. Each Special First Edition coin comes with a certificate of authenticity with the Litecoin address, a QR code of that address, and the coin’s number in the batch (numbered 1 through 1000*). Each coin will come with a coin capsule (a coin capsule is an air-tight clear acrylic case to protect the coin.)  These coins will be assembled BEFORE each auction and will ship within 3 business days of receiving payment at the end of the auction.

Auction Dates & Times:
Starting 9 PM EST on February 5th, we will auction off 200 coins each week until all 1000* Special First Edition coins are sold. All bids before the official start date and time of the auction will be discarded. Please only post before the auction start if you have a question. The tentative auction schedule is as follows:
9 PM EST 2/5/2014 – 9 PM EST 2/12/2014: Special First Edition Coins #1-200
9 PM EST 2/12/2014 – 9 PM EST 2/19/2014: Special First Edition Coins #201-400
9 PM EST 2/19/2014 – 9 PM EST 2/26/2014: Special First Edition Coins #401-600
9 PM EST 2/26/2014 – 9 PM EST 3/5/2014: Special First Edition Coins #601-800
9 PM EST 3/5/2014 – 9 PM EST 3/12/2014: Special First Edition Coins #801-1000

Auction Rules:
- The auction will be denominated in Litecoins and the starting bid is .5 LTC per coin.
- A minimum bid increase of .1 LTC will be enforced on all bids.
- Bids will be accepted in each week’s auction until approximately 9 PM EST on the final auction day. A post in the auction thread will be made determining the official end of one auction and the start of the next. All bids made before this post is made will be considered valid. At that time, the starting bid will be reset and the next 200 coins will go up for auction. I will update the thread whenever possible to keep the highest bids in one post in an easy to read format.
- To bid in the auction, please post a reply to the auction thread in the following format: Quantity of Coins @ Price per Coin

Example Bids:
2@.5 (means 2 coin at .5 LTC each)
10@1 (means 10 coins at 1 LTC each)

Shipping Costs:
Domestic: 1-20 Coins: .5 LTC LTC; 21-50 Coins: 1.5 LTC; 51-200 Coins: 2.5 LTC
International: 1-20 Coins: 1.5 LTC; 21-50 Coins: 3 LTC; 51-200 Coins: 4 LTC

I won some coins in the auction, what happens next?
Within two business days of the auction ending, I will private message each week’s auction winners on the Litecointalk.org forums with more details on how to complete the order. Each winner will be given a week to pay, at that time unpaid coins will be forfeited by their previous winners and added to the next week's auction. A 6th auction will be done if necessary.

Disclaimers:
- There are no replacement coins available, as these are limited edition coins. IE. If a package goes missing in the mail, the best I can do is give you a refund- there are no replacement coins. Each coin will be sent via USPS with delivery confirmation requiring a signature upon receiving the package. If you sign for the package, then you waive your right to a refund. This is to protect ourselves from fraud, unfortunately we need to do this as several packages from our regular First Edition coins went missing mysteriously.
- There may be less than 1000 Special First Edition coins. We are running low on supply, and a few shipments from our First Edition coins have gone missing. On the final auction week, the final amount of Special First Edition coins will be announced. There will only be (at most) 1000 Special First Edition coins available.
- As with our First Edition coins, it is not recommended to buy and sell Special First Edition coins in the second hand market. By doing so you are taking all risks of fraud, tampering, and counterfeiting on yourself. There is no guarantee (expressed or implied) of these coins being tamper proof. CryptoVest will not be held liable for loss of funds stored on the coins themselves in case of a natural disaster, fire, flood, tampering, counterfeiting, or theft. Please be careful about who you buy and sell coins from on the second hand market. We will give notice on our blog and through our newsletter mailing list on the first evidence of someone selling tampered or counterfeited coins. Luckily there are no signs of this as of yet, but possibly as Litecoin and the coins themselves grow in value it will attract bad actors.

Thank you so much!
Thank you all for your interest in our products, I can’t express this enough. Without our customer's support, we would have fallen flat on our faces with 4000 worthless coins and some neat stickers (a life time supply!) We look forward to providing new designs, more quality coins, and higher security coins in the near future. I have sincerely enjoyed being a part of this and providing a neat novelty product for one of my favorite cryptocoins- Litecoin!

Rise chikun rise! Grin

CoinHoarder

PS: The auction thread is here: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=14710.0
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:28:56 AM

Hi all!

We are happy to announce that the Special First Edition coins will be for sale starting February 1st! The ordering process will be a bit different this go around, as we have decided to put the coins up for sale in a series of auctions on Litecointalk.org. We have a few reasons for selling the coins in an auction format on litecointalk.org. The most important being that the full value of the top 10 coins in each week’s auction will be donated 100% to the Litecoin Development Team! We are also thinking forward and want to make some improvements to our Second Edition coins which we are planning. These improvements will cost more money up front both in nicer materials and buying new equipment. Also, if a few new people register for the forums because of this auction then that would be great. I hope you stick around, voice your opinion on other parts of the forum, and contribute to the Litecoin community. I think a good forum community is a key essential to the success of a cryptocoin.

Why a ‘Special First Edition’ coin is special?
We expect the Special First Edition coins to be worth more than the regular First Edition coins on the second hand market. The Special First Edition coins will be the only First Edition coins with windows revealing the Firstbits and they will be the only First Edition coins verifiably assembled by CryptoVest. The Litecoin addresses of each Special First Edition coin will be released to the public. Each Special First Edition coin comes with a certificate of authenticity with the Litecoin address, a QR code of that address, and the coin’s number in the batch (numbered 1 through 1000*). Each coin will come with a coin capsule (a coin capsule is an air-tight clear acrylic case to protect the coin.)  These coins will be assembled BEFORE each auction and will ship within 3 business days of receiving payment at the end of the auction.

Auction Dates & Times:
Starting 9 PM EST on February 5th, we will auction off 200 coins each week until all 1000* Special First Edition coins are sold. All bids before the official start date and time of the auction will be discarded. Please only post before the auction start if you have a question. The tentative auction schedule is as follows:
9 PM EST 2/5/2014 – 9 PM EST 2/12/2014: Special First Edition Coins #1-200
9 PM EST 2/12/2014 – 9 PM EST 2/19/2014: Special First Edition Coins #201-400
9 PM EST 2/19/2014 – 9 PM EST 2/26/2014: Special First Edition Coins #401-600
9 PM EST 2/26/2014 – 9 PM EST 3/5/2014: Special First Edition Coins #601-800
9 PM EST 3/5/2014 – 9 PM EST 3/12/2014: Special First Edition Coins #801-1000

Auction Rules:
- The auction will be denominated in Litecoins and the starting bid is .5 LTC per coin.
- A minimum bid increase of .1 LTC will be enforced on all bids.
- Bids will be accepted in each week’s auction until approximately 9 PM EST on the final auction day. A post in the auction thread will be made determining the official end of one auction and the start of the next. All bids made before this post is made will be considered valid. At that time, the starting bid will be reset and the next 200 coins will go up for auction. I will update the thread whenever possible to keep the highest bids in one post in an easy to read format.
- To bid in the auction, please post a reply to the auction thread in the following format: Quantity of Coins @ Price per Coin

Example Bids:
2@.5 (means 2 coin at .5 LTC each)
10@1 (means 10 coins at 1 LTC each)

Shipping Costs:
Domestic: 1-20 Coins: .5 LTC LTC; 21-50 Coins: 1.5 LTC; 51-200 Coins: 2.5 LTC
International: 1-20 Coins: 1.5 LTC; 21-50 Coins: 3 LTC; 51-200 Coins: 4 LTC

I won some coins in the auction, what happens next?
Within two business days of the auction ending, I will private message each week’s auction winners on the Litecointalk.org forums with more details on how to complete the order. Each winner will be given a week to pay, at that time unpaid coins will be forfeited by their previous winners and added to the next week's auction. A 6th auction will be done if necessary.

Disclaimers:
- There are no replacement coins available, as these are limited edition coins. IE. If a package goes missing in the mail, the best I can do is give you a refund- there are no replacement coins. Each coin will be sent via USPS with delivery confirmation requiring a signature upon receiving the package. If you sign for the package, then you waive your right to a refund. This is to protect ourselves from fraud, unfortunately we need to do this as several packages from our regular First Edition coins went missing mysteriously.
- There may be less than 1000 Special First Edition coins. We are running low on supply and a few shipments from our First Edition coins have gone missing. On the final auction week, the final amount of Special First Edition coins will be announced. There will only be (at most) 1000 Special First Edition coins available.
- As with our First Edition coins, it is not recommended to buy and sell Special First Edition coins in the second hand market. By doing so you are taking all risks of fraud, tampering, and counterfeiting on yourself. There is no guarantee or of these coins being tamper proof. CryptoVest is not liable for loss of funds stored on the coins themselves in case of a natural disaster, fire, flood, tampering, counterfeiting, or theft. Please be careful about who you buy and sell coins from on the second hand market. We will give notice on our blog and through our newsletter mailing list on the first evidence of someone selling tampered or counterfeited coins. Luckily there are no signs of this as of yet, but possibly as Litecoin and the coins themselves grow in value it will attract bad actors.

Thank you so much!
Thank you all for your interest in our products, I can’t express this enough. Without our customers support, we would have fallen flat on our faces with 4000 worthless coins and some neat stickers (a life time supply!) We look forward to providing new designs, more quality coins, and higher security coins in the near future. I have sincerely enjoyed being a part of this and providing a neat novelty product for one of my favorite cryptocoins- Litecoin!

Rise chikun rise! Grin

CoinHoarder

PS: The auction thread is here: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=14710.0

Curious, you say here they go on sale on 1st of February yet your thread on the litecoin forum says February 5th.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:39:44 AM

Hi Smoothie, hope you are doing well. It was an accident.. I had to push it back a little bit due to being busy early this week. I wrote most of that post before I delayed it and simply forgot to change the first date. I fixed it, my apologies.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:41:45 AM

Hi Smoothie, hope you are doing well. It was an accident.. I had to push it back a little bit due to being busy early this week. I wrote most of that post before I delayed it and simply forgot to change the first date, my apologies.

No worries. Just figured I would ask.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

pablo325

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 07:47:35 PM

I agree with the previous comments:

Serial numbers on the hologram.  Year on the coin?

Also, in regard to the Bitcoin coin people have been requesting:

It would be super cool if you did something that hasnt been done yet.  Create miliBitcoin physical coins Smiley 

Denominations: 1mBTC, 10 mBTC, 100 mBTC, and 1 BTC.

Food for thought.

Thanks, and nice coins Smiley
CoinHoarder (OP)
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 02:59:00 AM

I agree with the previous comments:

Serial numbers on the hologram.  Year on the coin?

Also, in regard to the Bitcoin coin people have been requesting:

It would be super cool if you did something that hasnt been done yet.  Create miliBitcoin physical coins Smiley 

Denominations: 1mBTC, 10 mBTC, 100 mBTC, and 1 BTC.

Food for thought.

Thanks, and nice coins Smiley

Thanks for the suggestions!!

For those that are interested, the last 200 special edition coins are up for auction now. These will be the last coins that are available until the second edition coins get here sometime in April/May. We are making huge headway in designing a more secure physical cryptocoin. I believe I have thwarted the hypodermic needle attack, but I need to do more experiments to make sure. Expect our second edition coins to be made of more quality parts (the coins and holograms), and have added security features. I am pretty excited about them, and I hope you guys are too! Smiley

The last of the special edition coins can be bought here: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16363.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: