Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:08:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Member.When?  (Read 1120 times)
CryptoNerd.io

Activity: 71
Merit: 6

CryptoNerd.io

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

In order to be a Full Member rank, you must have 120 activities and 100 merit. It takes so much effort to ranked up now unlike before that you just need to hit 120 activities. Posting quality topic will let you gain merits.

It will actually, only trigger more bitcointalk account sales & more people scammed.

See trading boards, and trust of sellers.

CryptoNerd.io - currently looking for (more or less) skilled team, translators, admins etc
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

There are new rules!

When you hit 120, you need 100 points to upgrade to Full Member.

This means that you need 90 points of Merit to upgrade!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
tranquynhtien

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:28:13 PM

Hello! I have activity 125 on bitcointalk,but I am still a member,I was thinking that I suppose to become full Member when I will reach - 120. Was there any changes in rules? Does anyone know? Thanks
Here you go: (I can not display images, hence I give you link to see infographics, only one in my collection).
https://i.imgur.com/coxgMEZ.png

What you need is 90 more Merit points, which you can only legally get by writing high quality posts and wait other users in the forum send their sMerits to your account as rewards/ bonus for your great thread.
It need more time to rank up than older ranking system which simply based on activities (that in turn totally depends on post-counts). It is very important to rank up legally, instead of buying/ exchanging merits which can result in banning your account or tag it with red flag, negative trust, etc.
Rocky69

Activity: 429
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

Hello! I have activity 125 on bitcointalk,but I am still a member,I was thinking that I suppose to become full Member when I will reach - 120. Was there any changes in rules? Does anyone know? Thanks

Yes their has been introduction of Merit points for progress to higher ranks in Bit Coin talk. For details please have a look on  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0 . You require minimum 100 merit + 120  activity to become a Full Member.
AdeleMalie

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie, can you tell me how to get merit ??
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:59 PM
Merited by bitcoineverything (1)

Hi, I'm a newbie, can you tell me how to get merit ??

Q: Well, how to collect Merit points?
A: "You get merit points when someone sends you some for one of your posts. Additionally, when someone sends you merit points, half of those points you get as sMerti (sendable Merit) and they can be sent by you to other people."

Q: OK but c'mon, how to get Merit points on my posts?
A: There is no recipe for collecting merit but here are some guidelines the most important is to try to contribute in some way to the forum. Stay away from breaking the forum rules, learn proper English in order to communicate effectively with the community, be helpful and creative, and the last advice is: don't push it too hard, you just gonn stuck on your current rank. Improving yourself will improve your rank too, I'm sure.

Q: Who is giving these points?
A: There will be certain people called "merit sources" which will give points to quality posts. They are 49 at the moment I wrote the , see Merit Statistics link below. In addition according your rank and the merit points you have received you can also give to posts you like, so we can say that everyone can give Merit.

Q: How many points I have ?
A: Follow the link Check your merit, there you can check your points and there will be listed also the points you have recieved and for which post and the points you have given.

Q: I want to know more about the Merit Points System
A: You have to follow the Merit & new rank requirements link below, it's a long discusion there.

Extra info >
Merit & new rank requirements
Check your merit
Merit Statistics
Reference to the above Q/A

Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

There is a change in rules and now you need 100 merits besides activity. Sad Sad
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:27:00 PM

Yes rules change. Now for full member need 100 merit. If you want became full member you need 100 merit with 120 activity post. Than you will be updated your ranks.
PricelessBing

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:59 AM

Be an active participant and erradicate grammatical errors by all means to gain merits
BrandeXMRLOVER

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:23:06 AM

I am still surfing the forum haven't still joined. Thanks for the information
InformationGooble

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:27 PM

The bew rule is too thorny for the hardworking newbies I would say
sparkystacey

Activity: 58
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

The merit system is a great idea to control people replying with useless replies. This forum is flooded with what is essentially spam, because the whole rank system encourages people to post aimlessly to rank up.

The reality is nothing has changed for you to post or reply. You can still do it, and are encouraged to if you have something relevant to say. I don't know how to do exact statistics, but my bet is 80% of the posts on here that get replies are from new people. Seasoned (hero-legendary) people post less, although they do reply. You can still get your value out of this forum. It may take you longer to rank up, but when you have, you have actually earned it.

I hope as people realize this is happening that they stop posting as much crap. It is hard to find the signal through the noise on a lot of these posts.

I'd also like to see anyone able to get merit for flagging spammers. It sounds a little militant, but knowing you could be penalized for bad behavior would also help to curtail the spam.

Provide Technologies: Pioneering the decentralized platform as a service (dPaaS)—the blockchain acceleration platform. Https://provide.services
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

I am on my way, even though I need a little bit of merit, I am counting on my site, I am very late to this forum site and I am suffering from it. frankly I think your job is easier for us because you know how it works and if you use English well you will be comfortable at the level you want over time. I want to give those who have the merit to those who need it very selective and they have to find a solution to this system. God help us all.
alexros20

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

Just take time fellas be patient,soon we can make it..to be a full member.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

The only thing you need is to have enough merits for you to rank up. Thats the new implementation of the forum rules.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: