Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin annonced as illegal in india" not TRUE  (Read 1926 times)
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

I used to think that banning crypto was just a temporary solution in countries. To study and prepare a platform for implementation. But despite India until the end of not understand. Have they seriously decided to be occupied from cryptocurrency?
I agreed, this kind of issue is one of the major reasons why bitcoin and other crypto currencies suddenly go down. I would say maybe their way of government affected so much on the crypto currencies and make so worst on them which come up on decisions to banned totally crypto currency to their country. We hope that some countries will able to purseu and discuss on the usage of crypto currency so that it will be legal for the good of all here in crypto currency community.

This kind of issue is all about spreading of negative thoughts and perceptions of cryptocurrencies .Yes, cryptocurrencies market are decreasing because of negative feedback of others and now we encountered volatility in the market. One thing for sure bitcoin is not illegal, the use of bitcoin is making a money which it has a chances to grow by involving investment technology.

sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

I don't think this is possible. India is a country with a large income gap. However, the protection of the capitalist class by the government is not very good. I believe BTC is the welfare of the young Indian elite.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

Well, as a smart crypto investors, if we heard something bad about bitcoin, we should trying to find out whether the news true or not.
because some peoples want to bring fud here so they can buy from panic sellers. then they will sell higher later.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

Indian did not ban bitcoin, what happened is that banks stopped carrying out transactions that involved bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The people can still use it but now it just means that they cannot buy cryptocurrencies using their bank accounts and bank cards which is what makes it hard. They released an official statement saying it was not a ban.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

I don't think this is possible. India is a country with a large income gap. However, the protection of the capitalist class by the government is not very good. I believe BTC is the welfare of the young Indian elite.
but from what I heard also that India is prohibiting ICO project going on, because I see that there is an ICO project ffrom India ( Enkidu)  which is currently postponed its sale because of a rule

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Since 2013 government Indian government is using warnings on cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. I think this time also they are doing the same. Infact they can't ban Bitcoin, only banks can't transact INR for Bitcoin.

Blah blah
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

Many countries are doing contradictory statements about Bitcoin. I'm sure they will think again.
We should wait for their next announcements.
[/quote
I also think like you! I think not only India but many other countries are warning or banning electronic money. What is the reason for that? Perhaps because the free-market money market has grown so rapidly that the government has not managed, many terrorists have taken advantage of this non-governmental currency to pay for illegal activities their. Or the market is not subject to any regulatory authorities so that the government can not tax them. But whatever the reason, I think before the government will also improve the legal progress. Electronic money will be accepted and promoted.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Since 2013 government Indian government is using warnings on cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin. I think this time also they are doing the same. Infact they can't ban Bitcoin, only banks can't transact INR for Bitcoin.
Have you ever seen the latest news from the central bank of india that will be banning any financial institution that has any transaction to the crypto? Bitcoin is not 100% banned from there but the central bank of india gives a big announcement to any financial institution to not make any interact with bitcoin or crypto related.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
NIuok

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:01:33 AM

These news should be false. Many people in India are buying and selling cryptocurrencies. Their countries should also need such economic income. They will not be banned!
Readone419

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

Why will they say that when many people from Indian are making billions on bitcoin. They might not have not assume the illegality of Bitcoin , I don’t think that’s impossible. Is that the link to the site?
F_ooou

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

A friend of mine tolde me that it's legit, well at furst i didn't believe him, then i saw this thread, thanks man.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

The government is manipulating the market, part of this growing community from India they are billions of people and CHina as well so they believe that the market is going to increase if this billions of people will go through it. Well be patience at this time the market is down now and we can see alot more in the coming months.

AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:08:55 PM

There was not point that bitcoin was announced as illegal in indian, the banks only stopped enabling crypto purchases which is what lead to the news of cryptos being banned which is not true. People in india can still buy and use crytpos, they just can't use banks to do so.
mimota164

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

sometimes indeed much-slanted news about bitcoin and this is only used for a few people to buy in cheap bitcoin. with the news that is not true, this may soon give fresh wind to the price of bitcoin anytime soon.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Yeah, in which this kind of issue is one of the major reasons why bitcoin and other crypto currencies suddenly go down. I would say maybe their way of government affected so much on the crypto currencies and make so worst on them which come up on decisions to banned totally crypto currency to their country. We hope that some countries will able to purseu and discuss on the usage of crypto currency so that it will be legal for the good of all here in crypto currency community
aftertumern

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Bicoin claims to be illegal in India. Where does this information come from, is it true? I have not seen relevant reports yet. Under the current general trend, I think the Indian government is very difficult to take action against individuals who invest in cryptocurrencies. People always have countermeasures.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

And now also WazirX, Zeebpay and KoinNex are also open to the public.

So, does the Indian Government just scare the development of cryptocurrency?
I don't know, but I will continue to support cryptocurrency for the future.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

Why will they say that when many people from Indian are making billions on bitcoin. They might not have not assume the illegality of Bitcoin , I don’t think that’s impossible. Is that the link to the site?

Bitcoin in India is uncertain for regulation, because I used to see Bitcoin in India as ILLEGAL and now Bitcoin is there LEGAL.
A country with a large population but wishy to decide the law against cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: