Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ripple recover?  (Read 432 times)
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

Stabilizes downwards   Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:56:35 PM

Hey guys, I bough some ripples recently, and the price is falling, what are your thoughts? Will it recover?
XRP deserves its crash,because this coin shouldnt be listed as cryptocurrency it is the most centralized coin in the market being backuped by these bankers,we all know if the XRP continue to achieve someday we will just wake up that XRP is dominating the whole market and it will cause most of the coins to be centralized too.Its a timebomb for the cryptocurrencies and bitcoin,we shouldnt support this coin because its a centralized like what fiat is!

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

Like it or not, the ripple is a centralized coin that backed by bankers. Ripple will always have a future. Even though the cryptocurrencies community hated it, the ripple will always have a place in the market because its backed by many strong bankers.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

i think ripple is a very potential coin, now all prices of coins are falling down, so ripple is not an exception, but i believe ripple will recover. just take time and keep patient

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

this is not a question of any single or group of currencies.....the whole market is down.

Ripple has kep itself pretty good overal......overlooking a few weeks of extreme peak ripple is still in a good position.

Just a brief time of peak prices of crypto and you expect it to stay there or only go up?
Ripple is a top 3 coin and as such you have few coins which are safer to invest in. I don't own ripple anymore, but do consider buying in this price range......just waiting to see when we will hit the bottom price. Hope it will be soon, the bahaviour of crypto is not logical at all...

If the market gets back growing, ripple will be one of those first coins to start growing, even though its growth potential is restricted in terms of % compared to other currencies which are cheaper/ lower circulation and market cap
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

yah, now the whole market is going down including ripple but ripple is one of the best coins to invest, i believe will go up again

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
secretservice

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

I think a small group of people is controlling the price, and that's not so difficult for them, since this coin has a totally centralized supply. That said, the price can recover at any time, but don't think you can easily predict.
They can pump it whenever they want, the same way they can dump hundreds of billions of coins in the market.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

It is a good token that solves the problem of trust between Banks.
But because of the government's regulation of the cryptocurrency market, and facebook's ban on the use of ICO advertising, the entire encryption money market has turned red, and I think ripple will continue to fall recently.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Will ripple recover! I think it is yes! because it is just like other cryptos that anytime will go to the moon, and ripple is a good altcoins that is regulated by banks with fast transactions, we should invest on it now and hold.
venox12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

i hope not
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

Because price of the bitcoin falling also that's why the price of the ripple decreasing too,  becasue this xoin is base on the bitcoin.  But don't worry sir and for sure ripple will tecover again and you will earn a lot of profit from this coin.  All we need to do id to be patience and wait the price to increase again and you sell it.  But as of now better if you buy a lot of ripple with $1 and maybe your money become 100 times before end of this year 2017.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
MJK_Anfaenger

Activity: 196
Merit: 46

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

The question is rather whether we have reached the bottom yet before it recovers, isn't it? I know the price is ridiculous right now, but I'm still fighting down FOMO and trying to see what February brings before putting any more money in. If it wasn't for the fact that the entire market is down I'm not sure I would be so relaxed.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

I think that the ripple will begin to recover in the middle of February. At this time the whole market will go up. As soon as China celebrates the new year, we will again see growth.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

Hey guys, I bough some ripples recently, and the price is falling, what are your thoughts? Will it recover?

I am sure Ripple will recover. Banks and investors (plus traders) are interested in it. Many of them use XPR for their operations and for business. The crypto society is interested in this coin. Here is a good video devoted to this question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpR8A7e5nLg
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

No way Sad ripple value will not rise in near future. total supply is huge and already pumped too much.
for few years ripple will stay at dips for sure. maybe after 2019 it will start to rise.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

Definitely Ripple will recover and this fall in ripple is because bitcoin and all crypto dumped heavily but as market be stable and get bullish again Ripple wil also make new nigh and you can see  Ripple was trading at just $0.005 in Jan-17 and then ripple rose to $3.65 in jan-18 , it means it given 365x return and now its trading at almost 1.25$. As we can see all altcoins crashing, ripple also crashed from ATH but as this market stays and enter in bullish zone Ripple will cross 5$ in this year. Also Ripple connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.So ripple have bright future.

Based on statistics and analysis, this year Surely it will hit to 5 to $6 but  watching back the recent drop of Ripple is so shocked,  I will only say be patient you all smile about Ripple.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Generally, the crypto market is currently on its lowest in recent time, going into the year. But I don't believe it is going to continue indefinitely. I believe the market will bounce back in a short while, XRP inclusive. You can hold your ripple or even buy some more.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

Don't worry, it will be back definitely Smiley

Crypto is on a major correction now, just wait till it over. Everything will be back and fine
Stay optimistic and HOLD!
rappydoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

yes, i think ripple will recover, ripple has real partners, thr only thing people hate about it is it was consider as centralize due to its platform, but hey do you think governments around the world would just let the economy get beaten by decentralization? adaption will definitely happen, but i think there would be a coexistence first, so i think semi centralize coins are okay. its one way to survive for a longer period of time.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

to be honest i really sure that ripple will increase again, ripple is one of great coin and they have a great team who always grow up their community. no worries they have a good plan in the future.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: