Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:31:02 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 06:17:36 PM by AteenaD

Top driving factor behind Bitcoin’s price increase has been wider mainstream awareness and acceptance. Price action is heavily dependent upon demand and supply. Since the total number of bitcoins in circulation cannot exceed 21 million, this limited supply combined with the high demand will result in the steep price increase.
Over the weekend, CoinDesk's Bitcoin Price Index (BPI) rose to $11,482.18, its highest level since Jan. 29. The future of bitcoin is still bright if i may say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

yeah there will new investors that will invest bitcoin and eventually the price of bitcoin will go high. So we have to wait for now to take some time for the old and new investors to buy bitcoin and we have to intensify our campaigns and convince new investors. As a newbie though im kinda new with the bitcoin system and this is all about that I was learning throughout reading posts and thread. And hopefully I can read also some post or threads regarding on how to buy bitcoin of a legit seller that could help me understand more with the system so I need to try buying and selling bitcoin. After that Im going tp invest some money for it.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

the price is already going up and a little time I think it will be necessary to wait for it to return to what it was after the new year

Bitcoin will eventually go back to the price where it started to fall. But panic sellers don't see it because they're just blinded by spreading FUDs around. Those who hodl hard somehow can say that their patience paid off as bitcoin reached 11,000$ now.

ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

It is possible and it is what is happening right now, slowly but surely Bitcoin is getting back on track and will soar high in no time, so I hope you took advantage of the sale season because all we can do now is wait for its value to go high.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

the price is already going up and a little time I think it will be necessary to wait for it to return to what it was after the new year

Bitcoin will eventually go back to the price where it started to fall. But panic sellers don't see it because they're just blinded by spreading FUDs around. Those who hodl hard somehow can say that their patience paid off as bitcoin reached 11,000$ now.

Patience almost always pays off. If I were scared out everytime there was a correction, I probably would have sold every coin I own.
RudolfHes

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Я дyмaю чтo ceйчac oн cxoдит дo 12к , a пoтoм oбpaтнo oтcкoчит дo 7к и yжe лeтoм мы пoйдeм зa пpeдeлы 20-30-50к

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

Patience almost always pays off. If I were scared out everytime there was a correction, I probably would have sold every coin I own.
but not every person has this patience. At least many are eager to make money, and do not pay attention to price fluctuations. But everyone knows that in the end result Bitcoin brings a good profit.
olesichka

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

Looks like today is not a good day and week for bitcoins,price are rapidly going down and i dont know whats the reason behind it but hopefully it will recover by this next coming weeks.Just volatility that strikes right now and some othercoins pumping and some panic orders placing

This is all a New Year's bustle, it's getting closer to the month of April, everything will gradually be restored. The fall of bitcoin on New Year's holidays was obvious, perhaps not so low, but still. Do not panic, guys.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:02:43 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

at this point now?no one can really answer what will happen for tomorrow,though this happening is almost the same from last years,this is a bigger dip that that.from $20,000 to $9,000 isuch a big difference and i am really starting to rattle now but im staying brave coz i still trust bitcoin that it will recover and make a growth again
everyone wants his investment to be profitable and get results, but if so most people will survive, will wait for the price time to go up and sell it.
alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

Everything in business is a not really permanent. Markets keep changing, demand and supplies as well changes too. So the possibility of bitcoin price rising in value is not a question to doubt for as long as this virtual currency will still be of use by the consumers. There are rumors about possible banning of bitcoins by the government wirl wide Well just wait and see.
Yes, you're right. The dipping and rising of bitcoin price is unpredictable. We all have to do is just wait and hold until it rises again. Positive thinking brings positive things, that's why im still hoping for that.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

Yes waiting for me it doesn't  matter so far because  u have the patience  of waiting for the bitcoin price to go up as a part of bitcoin world
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

We gonna wait for the bitcoin price to go up nothing to worry  because  it's price and value is nothing permanently
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:41:45 AM

This would be the best thing that we can do which is to
 Wait until the rate goes high. If we have stored much bitcoin, thay would then be better since bitcoin will still have happy days coming. We all just have to wait for the perfect time to sell bitcoin. Be patient.

I wait again to increase the price of Bitcoin and raise the price. This dump will not be long, the pump will come soon because a few days ago, the price of Bitcoin increased rapidly. Before that, the price can not be seen. so waiting and patience is a good decision right now in my opinion.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

We gonna wait for the bitcoin price to go up nothing to worry  because  it's price and value is nothing permanently
Day traders need to check the price all the time, that's why they are day traders and for long term holders who are happily waiting for the highest price that they can sell their bitcoins, keep on holding. Chinese New year has passed and we are all waiting for a good recovery and so far it's quite stable from $9,800 --> $10,000 so far although it reached $11,800 but it had a pull back. Patience is a virtue just like what they said.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

The situation with the prices for Bitcoin is repeated every year. I think this year does not differ from the others, and that's proof of the decline in Bitcoin's prices, and its growth at the moment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

I still believe that this year will increase the bitcoin price in the market because I believe in the prediction of bitcoin analysis that will be triple the bitcoin value this year so there is nothing wrong with the miracle so for me I believe bitcoin will increase this year

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

we wait for bitcoin to rise, then altcoin will also go up. the main demand of people on crypto is bitcoin. when bitcoin rises, people's interest in bitcoin will also rise and altcoin will also go up.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:08:06 AM

Not true at all, only people that has buy Bitcoin wait that's time but for who not have Bitcoin will wait for Bitcoin price down. Like me now, I hope the price back to $5000 because I need to buy back.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

Not true at all, only people that has buy Bitcoin wait that's time but for who not have Bitcoin will wait for Bitcoin price down. Like me now, I hope the price back to $5000 because I need to buy back.

If you have already bitcoins in your wallet all you have to do is wait for the right time for prices to go up ,if the value is low its the time to buy bitcoins and wait for the time when prices of bitcoins to go up then yuo can sell your bitcoins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

The first thing we must understand in bitcoin investing is the price that can not be controlled by anyone, it certainly has an impact that makes the price go up and down significantly, but if we get a lower price than when we buy then the waiting option is better and profitable than selling in a loss condition.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: