Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
It is possible for bitcoin to rise up in its price and value after the Chinese new year. Maybe this time a lot of Chinese have sold their bitcoin for the new year spending. So there is a possibility to have a green market soon after their new year. I will wait for this to happen so what I am doing is to buy for bitcoin while the price is low.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

Yes ! Bitcion will surely  rise despite this current decline and the nagative news we are hear from China and other part of Asia   . Anybody that can hold to his or her bitcoin will make profit soon because all these nagative news would not continue but the price of bitcion will continue to rise.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

yes you are right now bitcoin has gone up a bit but i want more than this i will wait for bitcoin price to touch at the price of $ 20k again and i will sell it after it will buy again, how beneficial is this  Cheesy
Yes ofcourse it is. Bitcoin was volatile means its not always decreasing wait for its time of increasing naybe sooner or later. I dont  think it will reach again the $20000 for this month or even after chinese new year. Lets see what bitcoin price will be after that event. I think all of ys here was thinking that it will increase because it can give us more profit for our holdings.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

"can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later", as change is the only constant thing in the universe, I don't think one can easily predict the answer but we are all waiting and hoping for the rise. With this I will say Bitcoin can.

The market value of bitcoin is highly volatile and there are least chances of predicting the current market value of bitcoin using any kind of principal or formula. Right now, things are much disturbed and all of us are anxiously waiting for that time when they will observe the rise in the graph of the market value of bitcoin once again which will then help them in having greater profit.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

Yes it will be same because it is always same years after year. Try to observe the past year bitcoin price chart. You will notify that it has a pattern. If we had a big events like christmas, new year and etc. bitcoin price always in going down and going up after the event.
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

This dip is made to collect BTC from panic sellers and it's not happening 1st time. I think in this years after dip period doesn't have any connection with Chinese new year.
Those who own power to share bad news about BTC are doing that right now and will do that for some time. After that again will come good news and we go up again.
Next question for long term is that will BTC stay as main coin is questionable, for some longer period it will but in the future some new better coins will pop up or get stronger and money from BTC will go to those coins over time and you need to be ready for that transition...
oreocuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

yes of course bitcoin will back the right course ... the current price decline is only temporary .. I think all because of the adjustment in 2018 and soon there will be a very big pump .. we just wait a few more months ..
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

I also sincerely believe that Bitcoin prices will be changed after this time or a bit later, close to March. However, I do not think that this year we will see BTC for over 20 thousand per a coin. IMHO.
Indeed, patience is one of the most difficult quality to achieve. Staying calm in all types of circumstances is very inhuman. Like one does not possess any emotions.

But who has mastered it, would live an easy life for sure. Same behavior is advised to the holders of bitcoin, especially they all must avoid panic selling out during the dip. It is just the beginning of new era and digital currencies have a long way to go.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

People who bought at a high price those people should wait patiently until they get their profit from the investment they made. So, i suggest people hold you Bitcoin until the price of coin increases in the market, in the market it is possible the price will decrease and increase.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

yes I totally agree, we wait for bitcoin to go back up. Bottom line we are patient until bitcoin back up like last year that rose very uphill. It makes us a big profit. If we believe in bitcoin so be patient for sure bitcoin will rise again and I expect a bigger increase like last year.
jonosutio

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

the bitcoin price will increase again, because I believe that the bitcoin will still keep it up to the highest price. bitcoin has experienced several price reductions on its before and after that bitcoin will be at the highest prices in the market.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

I think this may happened soon, cause Bitcoin as they say has been in the smae cycle last year, and we should be ready for this, we have to work hard so before it pumps,we can have a better amount of profit. The distributions of tokens will happened coomonly after Chinese new year, so probably this will make Bitcoin in higher state.

rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:51:19 PM

I believe that bitcoin will increase, bitcoin is the strongest coin and still has the potential to grow. Stay patient and do not panic, bitcoin will soon increase in value.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

I also wait so, when the market is down then we should be patient, bitcoin has often experienced this and so far the price will soon skyrocket, and I'm sure this will happen again.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

yes, maybe that's true, bitcoin will not forever fall, but will definitely start to improve, the market will improve and bitcoin will increase again.
alyssaxx

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

Yes, we should wait bitcoin to go up. We don't have to panic selling it at a lower price because in no time bitcoin will go up. Even in the stock market there's a lowest point wherein we should buy some stocks just like in bitcoin we have to take this opportunity to buy more and sell it in the future when the price goes up.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:38:24 PM
Merited by Liza Soberano (2)

Maybe it will be a yes or it could maybe a no because those scenario might be just a coincidence and that time, China was still into us but if we remember, China have already banned Bitcoin exchanges in their country so it might be the same thing to happen right now. But maybe, it will happen once again so we just need to wait for it if to witness if the same thing will happen once again and if so, it will be such a great news for us especially those who are really holding into their Bitcoins and waiting until its price rises up again.
hudas10

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:51:09 PM

I think bitcoin is super affected on the negative news from china and south Korea but bitcoin still have a lot of investors not only in china there's so many in other country bitcoin will be rise again soon
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

Yes ! Bitcion will surely  rise despite this current decline and the nagative news we are hear from China and other part of Asia   . Anybody that can hold to his or her bitcoin will make profit soon because all these nagative news would not continue but the price of bitcion will continue to rise.
Bitcoin can recover. It is not happen only for today but bitcoin has lo dumps in history but continue to grow and gives profit. There are many issue that have to face. Let's not focus on the dumps of bitcoin because it is the nature of crypto to be volatile. Bitcoin price will increase soon wait for that.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

No doubt bitcoin will arise up sooner or later, only we just don't know when will it happen. That'sis why all we need to do now is but to wait. Though the value so far was very low or cheap, which is a good chance to anyone to buy some of them, isn't right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: