Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 1901 times)
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

Yes, it’s the best time you can invest in Bitcoin, market is down, prices are low, what is the need to think about it if you have amount just invest it and wait for Bitcoin to raise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

According to experts, the rise of Bitcoin will increase about 28,000 USD (85% growth) in 2018, the rise of atherium will rise to 1,940 USD (60% increase), and 404 USD (60% increase in lightweight) will rise. But even in this prediction, crypto-traders and investors can increase their profits much more with the help of leverage that we are willing to pay them on behalf of the organization. NordFX can lend up to 1000 times their own capital to their customers' transactions, free of charge and without any incidental security. Thus, in order to buy 1 bitkayen at the current price, there is enough enough for a few dollars in an investor's account.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

The decision is always yours to make. If you are willing to take the risk, then don't waste time to invest in bitcoin because it seems that bitcoin has already done with the correction/crash and is already preparing for a bull run.

I agree. There is actually a speculation that bitcoin will reach $ 100k this year and I am hoping for that possibility. Ever since, bitcoin has been a great investment. Imagine its value when it was just starting. But now, the value of each bitcoin is greater than any cash or currency of any country in the world. Even if it don't reach the expected 100k USD, it is still good to invest bitcoin this year.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:03:33 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

for this investment you set yourself if your investment should already know bitcoin long-term investment and do not be surprised or panicked when the price falls or falls because it is reasonable so to minimize the incident you can invest do not use the full money you have, you use some money for investment and some for survival or you save let you not think too much about the money you invest. By implementing this mindset I hope to help you to invest better.
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

Historically, Bitcoin has always recovered. There is no reason to believe that it won't continue to climb higher in the future. It is just in a hibernation period for now I believe. Having some is better than none at all imo. Diversification is important to limit your overall losses as well.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:54 PM

If we look the history of bitcoin price almost every year bitcoin price double, so if you have enough money to invest in bitcoin go, because investing money in bitcoin is good because you can make money more in that way.

You need to take the risk to be success, that's the reality of life.

xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Indeed, putt resources into Bitcoin is continually helpful, and notably currently its value born down, therefore getting currently with this low rate, can provide you with nice likelihood to create high profit, on the off likelihood that you just ar desirous to hold your BTC for end of the day. Bitcoin's value is relied upon to continue rising terribly within the number of one months from currently and years.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

for this investment you set yourself if your investment should already know bitcoin long-term investment and do not be surprised or panicked when the price falls or falls because it is reasonable so to minimize the incident you can invest do not use the full money you have, you use some money for investment and some for survival or you save let you not think too much about the money you invest. By implementing this mindset I hope to help you to invest better.
On my opinion, it's absolutely a big yes for me. Many people here in bitcoin community feeling so sad and disappointed because of the value of bitcoin getting low and some of them made a panic selling to cut off their losses but in the other hand many are happy because it's a time to invest again on bitcoin as a good start for them in order to have a great profit in the future. Bitcoin is really unpredictable value which can change its value time to time and hoping it will back to its peak value as want by many users in crypto currency community.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

On my opinion, it's absolutely a big yes for me. Many people here in bitcoin community feeling so sad and disappointed because of the value of bitcoin getting low and some of them made a panic selling to cut off their losses but in the other hand many are happy because it's a time to invest again on bitcoin as a good start for them in order to have a great profit in the future. Bitcoin is really unpredictable value which can change its value time to time and hoping it will back to its peak value as want by many users in crypto currency community.
Probably it is because some investors don't mind if the situation is bad at the first place. The positive outlook of them takes higher once others makes speculation like bitcoin. It doesn't matter when you invest in bitcoin this year but you have to be certain that you can handle any risk like the dumps of the trading of selling coins from different wallet transaction. Bitcoin does not always have the fixed price so be aware of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: