Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People, why are you so scared?  (Read 1741 times)
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

I am not scared about the altcoins gonna crash. Only what I am scared about is to be hacked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:25:56 PM

I know a lot of people who are investing into crypto only because of the hype. They haven't informed themselves about risks and about the technology.
Only because the news shows that Bitcoin is increasing and breaking new records doesn't mean you also can jump on that train and win. Many just think you double your money over night.
Also since the 50% dip to the ATH, many people were scared to lose all and exited with a loss, because they are maybe not able to hold for a long period.
Beeing now longer in the community, I can only repeat this "Invest only what you can afford to lose".
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

People scared due to lack of knowledge and some time they don't meet the expectations due to their wrong planning,No need to scare more just keep learning and contribute for community amazing things going to happen.Buy more in less price and hold with patience and sell with high.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:05 AM

People scared due to lack of knowledge and some time they don't meet the expectations due to their wrong planning...

Completely true, people still don't take this serious. After all, this is no different than Wall Street. It should be thought like this. Someday in the future we might not be so much different than those brokers in suits. We're already like them it's just we don't wear suits.

Edit: Correction
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Being scared is not the issue, having lack of knowledge is the problem here. We can't blame people not to invest in bitcoin of if they are cutting their losses. Bitcoin is something that you don't see everyone and most tagged as scam when we first heard of it. Give them time to understand what really crypto is and they come surely.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

There is nothing to fear, every year a similar situation, soon everything is stabilized. But do not deposit money into the crypto currency if you are afraid of losing it.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

Being scared is not the issue, having lack of knowledge is the problem here. We can't blame people not to invest in bitcoin of if they are cutting their losses. Bitcoin is something that you don't see everyone and most tagged as scam when we first heard of it. Give them time to understand what really crypto is and they come surely.
I agree with your point that some people are scared because they directly believe into something without even knowing the real issues. People have different perspective so we can really see some are failed to fulfill their goal due to fear of something that they might can't control their  emotions. When investing in bitcoin, we must be tough to face its volatility and never ever listen to fud.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

There is nothing to fear, every year a similar situation, soon everything is stabilized. But do not deposit money into the crypto currency if you are afraid of losing it.
That would be rule number one, do not invest money which you can't afford to lose. We are human beings and to feel fear is normal but if we are equip with the right knowledge about cryptocurrency then i think fear would be much lesser than those who lack the knowledge about bitcoin. It is just a normal thing here in he crypto world that bitcoin's value will go up and down.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Don't be scared it's a healthy correction and i think it will bounce back easily all alts will be good as well. this is the perfect opportunity we have now. buy and hold more!

We cannot blame people from being scared right now since in this kind of market everything is possible. But for me if you are confident enough that cryptomarket can survive base on your study then invest more on it, because right now is the best time to buy your favorite altcoins and also bitcoin. People who are scared are those who lack in knowledge, so better to keep on learning so in the next big correction you will see this as golden opportunity.
Yes,indeed it is normal to be scared or get sad especially when you are a new one in the forum I've experienced this before eveytime the market is starting to low i sell my coins as fast as i can but after a couple of weeks when the market recovered the value of the coins are more bigger than what I've thought is a big amount. For me everybody will realize to hold and patience to wait for the biggest opportunity when they were have the knowledge and used to how the crypto curriences flow.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

People are scared of the crypto market because of the high volatility and the risk of losing money as value of these coins is always changing, crypto are not for the faint at heart .A lot of people see cryptocurrency's as a way to make easy money . They don't listen to the advice here and they invest probably more then they can lose. And then there comes a big crash and they are panicking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: