Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:00:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Can Pump again in this Month(February)?  (Read 901 times)
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

Hopefully it might pump this month of February. Because of the long correction, I believe that bitcoin might be getting a good rebound after the biggest dump in the history. But in this month of Feb I am seeing bitcoin only at 15k USD whenever it recovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

yes bitcoin is sure to rise again in 2 or 3 months, it's like a mandatory cycle in bitcoin at the beginning of the year is always down and on the 2nd or 3rd month the bitcoin begins to stabilize and will continue to rise.
this cycle can not be explained how bitcoin must experience something like this every year.
but this cycle becomes a positive thing for us because it can be to benchmark us, when to buy and when to sell for profit.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

No, there won't be any pumps because bitcoin is not a shitcoin that can get pump and dumped by the owners. there are not owners here. there are only whales and dumb dumbs in bitcoin.

the whales do a little dump them the dumb dumbs start giving them free money to make them bigger Cheesy

There is a FOMO brewing...
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

Nobody can tell it for sure, but I dont think BTC will pump in February. I guess the pump will be in summer
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Yes, it will pump up again for sure. But base on what we are experiencing now, I think the pump that we are waiting for is not gonna happen this February. Maybe it will take a month or two for the price to fully recover from this sharp dips. But Bitcoin is unpredictably volatile, nobody knows what’s going to happen next. I’m still hoping for the better things to happen sooner.  
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

Somehow I known that every years first month bitcoin falling down, and then finished the January months bitcoin go with his own speed. So, first month (January) end, now 2nd month of the year 2018. Now can be rise as like 2017? or few months ago.
How says expert research!?
Btc will up again in Mar after Lunar New Year pass.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:10:18 PM

I think no once can surely tell you about pumping or dumping of bitcoin because bitcoin price is not pumping or dumping by owner. This all things are related to market situation. My opinion for pumping and dumping is demand of bitcoin in market. As demand pump in market then price also start pumping while as demand dump in market then price also start dumping.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

I have been thinking and wondering the sudden fall of BTC, but I m very sure that this month of Fab that it gonna pumps.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

I think no once can surely tell you about pumping or dumping of bitcoin because bitcoin price is not pumping or dumping by owner. This all things are related to market situation. My opinion for pumping and dumping is demand of bitcoin in market. As demand pump in market then price also start pumping while as demand dump in market then price also start dumping.
Surly, well saying by mate price of bitcoin totally depend on the situation of market. As market demand is directly proportional to price of bitcoin and inversely proportional of supply. Like when demand is increased in market then price also start pumping while when demand decreased then price start decreasing.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

you too quickly assess, you should know that the condition of bitcoin and crypto today is different from before. hard shock at the end of 2017 makes bitcoin very weak. and crypto trading market become not normal. so consequently many people choose hodl, until the situation stabilized again.
I judge the condition today will run long, maybe until mid 2018 bitcoin will rise and high again.

petrov trevor

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

I think it's this month that the trend is going to reverse
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Somehow I known that every years first month bitcoin falling down, and then finished the January months bitcoin go with his own speed. So, first month (January) end, now 2nd month of the year 2018. Now can be rise as like 2017? or few months ago.
I guess it can't bounce back at least for 2 months. People are afraid of the legality of Bitcoin when criminals using Bitcoin as a way to laundrying money. I heard there is a case in South Korea ( the market of the biggest Bitcoin's holder). They sent a transaction worth 600 millions dollars in Bitcoin to foreigners then send them back in fiat to the guy in South Korea! Can you image that ? Laundrying 600 millions dollars? That's truely unacceptable.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:38:49 PM

We do not know whats the actual movement would be , its all volume based movement . I see all coins moving at low prices due to major corrections happening all around. I have always observed that after major corrections usually the opposite trend starts and may this may happen with bitcoin as well. Lets wait and watch , thats what is the key to success.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

After a few things happened, the price of bitcoin was strongly be affected by the various information that came to the world of crypto. So me myself 75% if analyzing the movements bitcoin price with fundamental analysis. About your question I will answer bitcoin price will go up in this mont if there's any good news or information coming to the world of crypto. For example, microsoft will reuse bitcoin as their payment tool. With the result that bitcoin price in this month will go up, I'm sure for that.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

Hope your prediction becomes right and bitcoins gets back on track.I have also observed the same and it has been same from 2016 but one thing that stands out for me is once the dip gets over bitcoin doesn't stable,infect it starts rising immediately but that doesn't happen in this year.Infect their were dip and from that dip bitcoin has still not recovered at all.Soo i am unsure that it will start growing in this month but hope i am wrong.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

the last couples of days hasnt been the best for bitcoin... but i am sure its definitely gon turbo back up! its BTC
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

I don't think past re-occurrences should be used as a yardstick in this situation. My reason is that, bitcoin in the past had never attained the height it did in 2017; and the recognition it had, can also not be compared. Now that it has gone below 10k, a downtrend has been confirmed, and so, i don't think there would be a pump anytime soon.

Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

Im my own words i think that it will decrease few btc it will pump again in march
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Yes today bitcoin falling under $10.000, this month bitcoin crashing so much from the end of last year. I believe bitcoin price will increase again in next few weeks or month. So just hold bitcoin for long term trade and wait to the best moment and sell it to get the huge profit from bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

We can expect the conditions that occurred in 2017 as a speculation, but that is not a reference because bitcoins are so easy to change. Sometimes things that can not possibly be successful and things that are in sight can fail instantaneously. This is the consequence of investing in bitcoins, but we must remain optimistic that bitcoin can continue to be one of the most expensive digital currencies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: