Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Google AdWords ads  (Read 889 times)
TorBroker (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 11:45:37 AM

We're looking to reach a larger audience for our trading platform (see signature) with Google AdWords. However, there is no way to pay for AdWords privately, so we're looking for a middleman that we can pay in Bitcoin who will purchase the ads for us.

Are you interested? Please reply here in the thread or in PM with how large a premium you will be charging over the standard AdWords rate, and tell us about your trust ratings or earlier trades.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:56:12 AM

Do you plan to pay before, or should someone pay in advance for the ads?

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:00:21 PM

Buy Google AdWords vouchers for BTC.
TorBroker (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 12:38:57 PM

Do you plan to pay before, or should someone pay in advance for the ads?
We can pay up front to someone with some reputation.

Buy Google AdWords vouchers for BTC.
The vouchers we've found require that you add another payment method as well. Are there stand-alone vouchers availible?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:58:24 PM

Hello.

I have not finished my Adwords certification, I have only set up one campaign a few years ago, and I haven't used Adwords for a long time.

This said, I have 75 euros in my Adwords account, I will not charge any premium on this balance, (Bitstamp rate), if you would like to do business with me, further balance ~20% extra to cover fees and etc and possible some delay depending on how much money you want in the account, and I'm not able to set up the campaign for you, or at least a good one...

If you want me to set up the campaign, I'll have to do some learning first and we'll have to renegotiate my compensation.

TorBroker (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 03:22:22 PM

Hello.

I have not finished my Adwords certification, I have only set up one campaign a few years ago, and I haven't used Adwords for a long time.

This said, I have 75 euros in my Adwords account, I will not charge any premium on this balance, (Bitstamp rate), if you would like to do business with me, further balance ~20% extra to cover fees and etc and possible some delay depending on how much money you want in the account, and I'm not able to set up the campaign for you, or at least a good one...

If you want me to set up the campaign, I'll have to do some learning first and we'll have to renegotiate my compensation.
Hi

Would you be able to set up an Adwords account with funds and hand over the account login to us? You could remove any credit cards or other automated payment features before handing it over.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 04:05:03 PM

Hello.

Hi

Would you be able to set up an Adwords account with funds and hand over the account login to us? You could remove any credit cards or other automated payment features before handing it over.

Sure, that may be the best way to deal, I was thinking in giving you access to my account, but it's way better using one of yours...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: