Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Florida, Tarpon Springs Meetup!  (Read 887 times)
KonstantinosM (OP)

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 10:03:15 PM

If anyone's interested, we can set a date and time here!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 01:34:38 AM

I will be in Dunedin the end of this month.

Nice! I'm the historian of the Hellenic society at my college and also a volunteer at the local primate center so I'm pretty busy, but for BTC I'll make myself available.

Since there are no people, we can meet at either the Tarpon Springs Public library or at the library at Dunedin!

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
KonstantinosM (OP)

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 01:07:25 AM

I will be in Dunedin the end of this month.

Nice! I'm the historian of the Hellenic society at my college and also a volunteer at the local primate center so I'm pretty busy, but for BTC I'll make myself available.

Since there are no people, we can meet at either the Tarpon Springs Public library or at the library at Dunedin!

WTF? A library I was thinking more like Kelly's in Dunedin Casa Tinas , fish Market or Smokehouse or along that lines in Tarpon  Springs.  You will find me there most evenings if I am not sitting on Honeymoon island as this is my vacation week.

Will also be down for Christmas In Our Town in Dunedin in December.

Interesting... How about the Saint petersburg college tarpon springs campus?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: