Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:18:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VLB - Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain  (Read 1319 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

Cool project indeed. I've understood that a car owner will get tokens for putting into the system information about repair and maintenance issues. But who's gonna buy this information? Second-hand buyers? Will it work like Carfax?

as far as i understood, purchases will be made between businesses, f.e. between the manufacturer and the insurance company, or the manufacturer of spare parts. there's a marketplace creating around that database, the companies will buy information about cars from each other.

The main risk I see is that the database of repair issues should be updated for a very-very long time (years, I suppose) in order to have enough information and be attractive for potential buyers.

Yes this is my main concern too when i read the part "history record of car that would increase the selling back car prices", but i guess VLB would make ti backward compatible even to the start of the production of the car (if possible), but the new car (probably 2018 and 2019 production) would be getting much advantages for the history record and would maintain the price if the user want to sell it back.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

We have participated in the 10th conference organized by Blockchain EXE in Tokyo! Our co-founder Vladimir Lupenko presented the VLB platform and met with Hitachi and Toyota representatives.
Blockchain EXE is the largest community in Japan dedicated to the blockchain technology and its practical applications in business.

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

We would like to remind that VLB Token sale is going on! If you participate till March 26 you can get 10% bonus. VLB Token price during this ICO period: 650 VLB / 1 ETH + bonus 10% = 715 VLB Tokens per 1 ETH.

Be careful of fraud! We NEVER send our smart-contract address via email or by any other means. You can get the correct address of smart-contract only at our website vlb.io and in your personal account. Please check the smart-contract address before sending ETH.

Join VLB token sale now at https://vlb.io/!

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

ICO is closed
We would like to thank everyone for taking part in our ICO, which ends on April 9, 2018. We’re extremely grateful for the support our project received from people who joined us at the earlier stage and people who invested during the ICO. We appreciate all your shared opinions and ideas on how to make our project better. 
However, as it currently stands, we have not been successful in getting our message across to the broader community. We weren’t successful in attracting immediate funding including one from big players on automotive market who need lots of time to include our project in their scope for upcoming years, so we have to announce closing of our ICO.
At this moment we are not planning to resume it in the near future.
The smart contract of the ICO is a binding agreement that we’ve entered into with our token buyers and the ICO is continuing in accordance with the terms set in code until April 9, 2018. If the soft cap of $4 000 000 isn’t reached, we will return all the funds to our token buyers. You can find a detailed instruction how to get a refund will be posted soon.
We will be happy to answer any questions via our Telegram Channel (https://t.me/vlb_token)  24/7 — don’t hesitate to reach out.

p.novotny

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

ICO is closed
We would like to thank everyone for taking part in our ICO, which ends on April 9, 2018. We’re extremely grateful for the support our project received from people who joined us at the earlier stage and people who invested during the ICO. We appreciate all your shared opinions and ideas on how to make our project better. 
However, as it currently stands, we have not been successful in getting our message across to the broader community. We weren’t successful in attracting immediate funding including one from big players on automotive market who need lots of time to include our project in their scope for upcoming years, so we have to announce closing of our ICO.
At this moment we are not planning to resume it in the near future.
The smart contract of the ICO is a binding agreement that we’ve entered into with our token buyers and the ICO is continuing in accordance with the terms set in code until April 9, 2018. If the soft cap of $4 000 000 isn’t reached, we will return all the funds to our token buyers. You can find a detailed instruction how to get a refund will be posted soon.
We will be happy to answer any questions via our Telegram Channel (https://t.me/vlb_token)  24/7 — don’t hesitate to reach out.

That's a pity Sad
Maybe it's because the market is running low now.
Is it at least close to your SoftCap?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

That's a pity Sad
Maybe it's because the market is running low now.
Is it at least close to your SoftCap?

We got about 175 ETH at this moment

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:21:37 PM

Dear VLB Token participants,

We remind you of closing our ICO, which ends on April 9, 2018. We’re extremely grateful for the support our project received from all of you. As it currently stands, we have not been successful in getting our message across to the broader community.

We prepared a detailed instruction how to get a refund. You can find it here https://medium.com/vlb-token/how-to-get-a-refund-68ffc067dacb. Please note that the refund will be available after 12:00 pm UTC, April 9, 2018 according to the terms that set in code of our smart contract.

2dynamic

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

I want a refund. Fix the link on your site.
2dynamic

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

Clearly was a scam
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:25:49 AM

Clearly was a scam

why are you saying that? in fact, they gave instructions on how to refund your investments. they are pretty clear that they haven't reached even the soft cap. for some projects, they will just keep those eths that they collected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: