Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN fall less than 9K USD!  (Read 1218 times)
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:28:37 PM

as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
what is your plan for your bitcoin?
sell now or buy more and wait for the rocket?
My opinion holding is the best way to save our money. Because in current scenario many hackers are theft the cryptocurrency so you should hold your money no one guess your investment.
The another reason is lighting network also affects the cryptocurrency value. These two issues are solve in soon so don't panic your investment

Hold on buddy.Now the price of bitcoin is reduced,so don't sell the bitcoin.It will lose your money too.Untill such issues should be rectified,you have to keep your bitcoin. Don't get panic and don't keep all of your bitcoin in same wallet to avoid of hacking.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Many people have been waiting for this to happen since December last year. With the price falling to 8 or 7K, they will all jump in and buy massively and we'll see the price increasing again to at least 20K. Once all the FUD, created by some people who plan to buy large amounts, is over, cryptocurrencies will be going up again. So, hodl for a longer period would be the best thing to do.

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:25:36 PM

I don't have much, however, I will hug her tightly than before because I do not want to lose them, especially this price when a panic started to hit. such watching a horror movie.
basically, I will wait for the next flight when the weather better than now. hold

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
Hold it. There's no way that the price will face a sudden downfall, there will be gradual drops though. This is the phase that btc is currently traveling in. As long as the stakeholders hold the price will shoot up, panic selling is really foolish and can negatively influence btc's growth.
AlexW333

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

I guess price may be 6000$ and than  MOON

Big boys coming............
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

I just sold a small portion on 9K only to buy soon more. I'm HODLer since early July @3.2K$ so no plans to sell at all. If I sell is just to buy more Smiley

bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

I sold it on 19000$. and now wait for 4000-6000$

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

I can barely sit down at this moment because this roller coaster is driving me crazy because i can't really tell the reason why it is always going down to such extent. I pray that we can see some recovery very soon.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

I can barely sit down at this moment because this roller coaster is driving me crazy because i can't really tell the reason why it is always going down to such extent. I pray that we can see some recovery very soon.

Do not panic, it's better to read comments of other users who say that the price will rise - do not sell your bitcoins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:26:05 PM

It seems to me that restraining the course of bitcoin and even not eliminating its shortcomings is done artificially and deliberately. Someone wants the bitcoin holder to sell them more. This, in turn, suggests that in this case we will soon see the next big price breakthrough bitcoin. So now it is worth keeping your bitcoins and expecting a high point.

Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Definitely hold and buy more, for a long time bitcoin has been going up and never stopping and this made its high price a problem for those who wanted to invest in it, so with the price going down right now this might be the only chance that we can get to invest more into it, this is just a minor setback, the calm before the storm, Bitcoin will start all over again and going up real soon so keep calm and just hold because selling will only make things worse and won't help the market.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

There is no need to panic about declining Bitcoin price. It was predictable that the price of Bitcoin would go down after huge grows for a few months. I guess it's high time to buy the dip. Bitcoin should start growing again in the next few days but don't quote me on that. It was a good time to invest in altcoins but now it might be dangerous to do anything.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

When I see the charts the price do not scary me a lot because this is what market price speculation is about , ups and downs this is gonna be an usual thing always but what makes me really surprised is the trading volume per day , I see this days small volume of transactions for bitcoin and that's what scary me a lot , so I wonder , where are bitcoin buyers , where are the people waiting for the price going under 10 k , everybody who missed the opportunity when bitcoin reached 20 k , most of them waited for this moment so start buying , let the price hit again the 20 k or maybe more , what are you waiting for ? This is it , we need fresh money people

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

I prefer to buy it because in the future there will probably not happen again such a drastic decline. I prefer to take advantage of the current market conditions to collect and buy as much bitcoin as I can today. The possibility for bitcoin prices to rise is still wide open because bitcoin has not been entirely mined by miners. Hopefully, this plan can run well and produce an advantage in the future.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

it may go down more .. because indians have big investment in btc. so, panic sale started

And why would it? There's no ban in India, stop repeating fake news.

This is the main reason why cold blooded whales are making money today. Do you believe that people are selling now to leave the crypto scene? Half of them is selling because they are getting ready to buy cheaper, stack up on more coins and wait for another pump. The other half is panicking because, just like you, they don't know what's going on and follow the crowd instead of thinking themselves.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

A lot of people are saying that the price of bitcoin is going down because people are panicking. But I don't think we know this. Maybe the price is going down because of traders cashing in positions they took out before all the unsuspecting piled in. So those traders will be making substantial profits from those trades whilst the later investors will now be entering loss territory.

One other thing. Quite a few comments saying with quite some conviction that the price will "go to the moon" or at least start climbing again quite rapidly. But again, we can't know this. The price might go up. It might be $15,000 tomorrow or next week. Maybe even $20,000. But equally it might be $6,000. Or $4,000. Or it might end up where it is now next week or next month or beyond. We don't know. We can't know because this is uncharted territory with too many unknown players in the market.

It's probably true that herd behaviour led to, or at least contributed to, the meteoric price rise during 2017. Admittedly, it was phenomenal. And it's probably true that there's an element of herd behaviour in the reversing trend we're seeing now. But we can't know where it's going. I wouldn't want to bet on it and so I'm going to sit on the sidelines for a bit until I feel a bit more comfortable to trade again.

It might just be a saving grace.

SpyX

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

If you really want to buy, it's actually a good price, but I think bitcoin will dump again, and fall to 8000$ in february. Then, the bounce back and will rise to the moon, expecting 20 000$ target and more. So, my advice (for what it costs I'm just a random member), wait few days if you want to buy because it will dump again. Buy now if you think it will not dump more.

If you're in a situation where you've already bought bitcoins, just hold and don't panic, it will probably rise soon.  Wink
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

If you really want to buy, it's actually a good price, but I think bitcoin will dump again, and fall to 8000$ in february. Then, the bounce back and will rise to the moon, expecting 20 000$ target and more. So, my advice (for what it costs I'm just a random member), wait few days if you want to buy because it will dump again. Buy now if you think it will not dump more.

If you're in a situation where you've already bought bitcoins, just hold and don't panic, it will probably rise soon.  Wink

Not probably, I'm sure of it.
There's a saying or more of a trading fact that when a lot of people set up at a level to get ready to buy because they think this would be a good point, the price rebounds much earlier before that. It happens because people always try to outsmart one another. You think 8k would be great, but after a time you analyse it again and come to a conclusion that there are many orders at 8k and you have to move a bit higher to catch anything. You go to 8050 and they see it and start to pile up in front of you and so on.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
evgeshti

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

The standard situation for the market during this period of the year. So it was at least 4 years in a row. And a huge role is played in the fall of prices for crypto currency (not only for bitcoin) Chinese New Year. Asia is a quarter of Bitcoin's market. Suffer until the day back after the holidays! It's about time HODL or to buy. Soon everything will go up!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

Really hard to know what to do. Usually on these blood baths the best option is to buy the dip, since the price is getting oversold on every single time frame. It's never a good thing to sell more when this is happening, because the "dump" will end, and is normally followed by a bounce. It could be a small one, 5% or 10%, but from a trading point of view, if you buy now and get 5% to 10% profit, you can then sell the same amount you bought, and you just kept your bitcoins (because you didn't sold your stack), and also increased your cash (because you bought more and sod them again after the bounce).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████