Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN fall less than 9K USD!  (Read 1217 times)
yrrehc16 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
what is your plan for your bitcoin?
sell now or buy more and wait for the rocket?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

$8900.  Game Over   Grin
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

I do what I always do at dump times: Laughing at the panic threads on Bitcointalk...   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:08:33 PM

as of now, bitcoin price is less than 9.000 USD, and the graph is really bloody and still falling.
Currently there is a lot of FUD due to the recent budget announced in India where the finance minister stated that India doesn't advocates BTC as legal tender and will bring steps to ban it. I have personally sold all my bitcoins just after the announcement was made because I knew that such a thing will happen. However I have not touched my cold storage though. So rest assured this is the golden chance to buy it before it takes another leap.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

Currently there is a lot of FUD due to the recent budget announced in India where the finance minister stated that India doesn't advocates BTC as legal tender and will bring steps to ban it. I have personally sold all my bitcoins just after the announcement was made because I knew that such a thing will happen. However I have not touched my cold storage though. So rest assured this is the golden chance to buy it before it takes another leap.

Except for the fact that he did not say that they will bring in any steps to ban it. How can you say that there is a lot of FUD and then spread it further yourself? He spoke of how it's not a legal tender and they will look to regulate it but also how they believe in the blockchain technology. Saying BTC is not legal tender is no surprise, it is not legal tender in any country and probably never will be.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

Definitely one of the things I will not do is sell. My plan is to hold all.
I'm sure the price will start to rise soon.
But I'm thinking about buying more Bitcoin.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

I think we will see bitcoin under 9k for sure and it's just a matter of time it seems. This can be good also if you have some cash to start investing into bitcoin or another alt if it suits your plans for the future. In the mean time , relax , try not to watch the charts so often because bitcoin always recovers.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

It is still way above the price this time last year, that means I am still in profit even if it falls beyond 9K. I do not easily panic and I am used to this dump every once in a while. I believe this FUD will be over soon and I am in here for long term. I'll invest more if I have money but for now, it is still hodl.
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

it may go down more .. because indians have big investment in btc. so, panic sale started

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

It will go back to what it was before Xmas.  Just feel sorry for anyone who brought at $19K.  LOL

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

i think i will choose to hold rightnow, we are getting closer to the Lunar new year, the closer we get, the more people will sell their bitcoin to celebrate the new year. i believe bitcoin will suffer the drop drastically in next weeks, so you should hold, don't sell rightnow because after this celebration, bitcoin will rise back again.

sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

And as you know it will bounce back to break new record ...
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:51 PM

bitcoin month attrack will come soon... be aware on your invesment.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

My opinion holding is the best way to save our money. Because in current scenario many hackers are theft the cryptocurrency so you should hold your money no one guess your investment.
The another reason is lighting network also affects the cryptocurrency value. These two issues are solve in soon so don't panic your investment

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Andrey Kozia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

The question at this point in time is very relevant, and I think bitcoin could fall even lower, in this situation, altcoins are very progressive and can sooner or later lower the price of bitcoin very much!!!
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

The current level is touching the low 9k. The major real support is at 7-8K, and I think that is the lowest possible Bitcoin could go.Well, finally Bitcoin take a long correction. I bet the next Bitcoin move would be interesting.
iRewa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

bitcoin month attrack will come soon... be aware on your invesment.

What do you mean?
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

So many people who are like you are so afraid of whats going to happen, I bet that you are the ones who invested with bitcoin late when the price was already high. For me and for those other people who invested bitcoin when it was just still less than 5k are not worried that's because we invested early for those people who are invested and going negative please just wait until it goes up again. There is no reason to panic sell the price may fall down but soon it will go up. Just have the patience to wait, bitcoin is a long-term investment if you are looking to have a short-term just invest with altcoins not with bitcoin.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Except for the fact that he did not say that they will bring in any steps to ban it. How can you say that there is a lot of FUD and then spread it further yourself? He spoke of how it's not a legal tender and they will look to regulate it but also how they believe in the blockchain technology. Saying BTC is not legal tender is no surprise, it is not legal tender in any country and probably never will be.

This is just FUD finalized to tank prices, nothing else. It happened time ago with Russia, now it's India, but there is no news in this news, BTC is not a legal currency anywehere and the fact that a government says that is not a news. Just FUD for speculators.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:49:13 PM
Merited by zakalwe (2), TheBeardedBaby (1), glennmatthew (1)

I think the question really depends on individual circumstances. There is no one-size-fits-all answer.

For example, if you are trading bitcoin, ie. using trading tools of your pereference such as say technical analysis, then you would already be relying on the same methodology to make those decisions. Placing a trade now, or whenever, will depend on when you bought or sold and why. If you sold two days ago in the expectation of buying back within a short time frame when the price fell you will have a different perspective than someone who perhaps bought bitcoin say in the early part of last year looking for a longer term investment return.

As another example, the year-on-year price of bitcoin has seen an increase from $1,100 to $8,980 as we speak. So for that investor, the purchase would represent an increase of 716%. So, not bad! A trader who went short on Monday this week, when bitcoin was $11,740 could cash in now for a 3-day profit of 24%. That's great for three days work!

But now let's look at two alternative scenarios. Our longer-term investor who bought bitcoin at the start of 2017 at $14,200 would be looking at a loss of 37%. That's quite a loss and one that might need a stiff drink or two! Or, look at the trader who, instead of going short three days ago, decided to go long in the belief that we were in a dip which represented a "buying opportunity". Well that trader would have bought at $11,740 and, with the price now at $8,980 (in fact it's now $8,950, having lost $40 since I started writing this paragraph, but we'll ignore that - it's small change in the "world" of bitcoin!) will be nursing a loss of 23%.

The one year investor will have a different choice to make than the one month investor. One is up 716% and the other is down 37%. Does the one year investor cash in their substantial gain? Do they wait in anticipation of the market rising? What about the one month investor? Did they have a stop loss to cut their loss or are they letting it accumulate?

Similar questions arise for the two traders. The one that went long three days ago has lost almost a quarter of their trade value; the one that went short has done the opposite. Are they using their technical analysis to guide them. If so, the trader that went long will be implementing their stop loss strategy (surely overdue?) and the one that went short is likely to continue to hold because the technical indicators are showing downward momentum.

So the question of the OP: what do you do now - do you buy or sell - does not have one answer for everybody. It has a different answer for each and everybody, depending on their own individual circumstances. And remember, nobody knows what's going to happen next in the rollercoaster ride that is the price of bitcoin (and cryptocurrency in general) - but one thing's for sure: you can expect the unexpected.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: