Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth the next bitcoin, The new king  (Read 207 times)
charliegengos (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

What's ur perspective about eth having a large amount of market cap since btc is going down?Do you think we can see some flip between btc and eth in number 1 spot?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

What's ur perspective about eth having a large amount of market cap since btc is going down?Do you think we can see some flip between btc and eth in number 1 spot?
Definitely going to happen Very soon in fact.  Ethereum is WAY better for the future as it supports the very much needed smart contract concept.

Bitcoin really died when Blockstream forced too many coders away because of a few assholes who think they know everything.  Mnay very talented guys don't want to work with shit heads like Greg Maxwell and they would rather go build something nice which doesn't involve shitting on each other all day.

It's no wonder Bitcoin went from $20,000 way down to $8,900.  It will probably go all the way down to $5,000 before March.  Sell now.

BTC will dominate for a longer period of time as they have gained a reputation in the whole cryptocurrency market.
The reputation they gained is one of being complete ego assholes.  That is why all the talented coders went to go make nice alts which are kicking ass these days. Bitcoin has no real future except for people who want to HODL to the very end.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

BTC will dominate for a longer period of time as they have gained a reputation in the whole cryptocurrency market. Once when ETH takes over btc it will still be remembered as it helped to found the whole crypto industry. Coins like Ripple will surely dominate but currently eth will be most likely be the first one to surpass btc.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Definitely going to happen Very soon in fact.  Ethereum is WAY better for the future as it supports the very much needed smart contract concept.
That would be an interesting scenario in case that happens.

We can safely say ETH is quietly tanking while Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency is taking a low dip. It would be a massive news if the flippening happen. Or other possible scenario is just like the past, when everyone talking about the ETH flippening but it didn't happen. Well, lets how the second attempt is.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

That would be an interesting scenario in case that happens.

We can safely say ETH is quietly tanking while Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency is taking a low dip. It would be a massive news if the flippening happen. Or other possible scenario is just like the past, when everyone talking about the ETH flippening but it didn't happen. Well, lets how the second attempt is.

Ether already reached 70% of Bitcoin today.  That is a new all time high for Ethereum.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

No. Not in the near future for sure. ETH might have better technology, and why shouldnt it, it's newer than BTC but the thing is BTC is still way more popular than ETH. I'm not denying that this may never happen, but it won't happen in next de few years, or even decade if BTC improves itself.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

when it comes to ETH it is possible that it might happen
because so far, only the ETH has been able to dominate the bitcoin increase, although currently the price of ETH is still below BitcoinCash, the cousin's own little bitcoin
but the belief in ETH is greater than BitcoinCash
and that's what makes me sure, if later bitcoin is no longer believed then the most worthy to replace Bitcoin is ETH because I do not see that potential in other altcoin
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:41:14 PM

Ethereum is the on the right track now. Its price is in good position. If its price will cross more than $2000 or more, then there will have a chance to fall like bitcoin.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

it will happen for sure but not in a way we are thinking. It will not be an overnight process but you will slowly see ETH climbing up the stairs to become the best cryptocurrency. Of course there is pretty valid reason as to why Ether will replace btc its much faster in transaction speed and same with cost. But what's the best thing about ETH is that it is substantially more stable as of now atleast. It has a lot of tokens listed over it so any slightest of change in it affects the whole market.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

I don't think this will happen. Ethereum is a good coin but it will not replace bitcoin and take the number one place. Ethereum is not so usable in real life like bitcoin.
These speculations always appear when the price falls but when everything goes back to normal all this predictions disappear. The same will be this time too.

malaj
SrEasts

Activity: 112

Aida Service

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

Bitcoin really died when Blockstream forced too many coders away because of a few assholes who think they know everything.  Mnay very talented guys don't want to work with shit heads like Greg Maxwell and they would rather go build something nice which doesn't involve shitting on each other all day.

It's no wonder Bitcoin went from $20,000 way down to $8,900.  It will probably go all the way down to $5,000 before March.  Sell now.

BTC will dominate for a longer period of time as they have gained a reputation in the whole cryptocurrency market.
The reputation they gained is one of being complete ego assholes.  That is why all the talented coders went to go make nice alts which are kicking ass these days. Bitcoin has no real future except for people who want to HODL to the very end.

Everytime i see a post of yours it's always crap quality. All you do in this forums is spread FUD and try to make people sell their bitcoins. Grow up

sandwichman1

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

El famoso flipenning again
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

I think Ethereum is a much better coin than BTC, with a pretty good team working on the project.
Although the network began experiencing difficulties in processing transactions due to the increased number of transactions.
In this line of thought, I think exchange is possible.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

I do not think that ETH will rival Bitcoin as the new king, maybe the bitcoin price has not been completely down yet, but bitcoin just to give a good moment to everyone, so we all will not know the next bitcoin surprise !!
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

For me it will NOT happen. because BITCOIN is the foundation of all altcoins like ETHEREUM. the background plans of ETH is nice so that the rate of that is rising. and for BTC it is normal that the rate of BTC is sometimes rising or decreasing. Yes, the BTC rate is decreasing and this is the best time to buy BTC and wait for the increase of the rate of BTC.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
airdropk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

always king is bitcoin
darkfox12

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

ETH won't overtake it, but I believe it will significantly increase in value.
jundy020

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I respect that bitcoin is the foundation of all other altcoins and cryptocurrency out there but this etherium is more secured and has some nice plan on their system so I like their way of managing ETH, no wonder bitcoin keeps going down and I will not be shocked if ETH will outprice bitcoin.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

We hear a lot from people the praises of bitcoin. Now from the same people we hear the curse. Bitcoin is and always will be the king of the cryptocurrencies. Temporary difficulties happen at all. I believe that bitcoin will quickly recover its position. The price of eth is also reduced. It's not happening as fast as bitcoin but the trend to lower prices overall. Eth will not survive without bitcoin.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

when it comes to ETH it is possible that it might happen
because so far, only the ETH has been able to dominate the bitcoin increase, although currently the price of ETH is still below BitcoinCash, the cousin's own little bitcoin
but the belief in ETH is greater than BitcoinCash
and that's what makes me sure, if later bitcoin is no longer believed then the most worthy to replace Bitcoin is ETH because I do not see that potential in other altcoin
I also agree with you, because so far only ETH is able to dominate the bitcoin increase as you say, and I also do not see it in other coins
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:02:18 PM
Merited by cpoer2011 (1)

Etherium will probably drop too. I’m not sure why it has gone up while the others have gone down, but it will probably drop below $1000 soon. I’m waiting to buy some when it does. I don’t know if Etherium will ever catch up to Bitcoin. There may actually be other cryptocurrencies that will catch up to both of them sometime in a he future. Some of the newer coins see to have some better features.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
Merited by cpoer2011 (1)

why not, it can happen but not in the near future, because bitcoin is more popular than eth and bitcoin being crypto number 1 in all markets.
but eth might have the opportunity to replace bitcoins if bitcoins do not fix themselves about the transactions and other drawbacks
lukyanli

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

I already see that there are lot of benefits of Ethereum over Bitcoins like block time. This ensures that your transactions are completed in very much less time. Moreover, it is hard to imagine a lot of people ready to invest in Bitcoins at current price levels.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:32:29 PM

Eth is already the king...i don't know why people see just the price for judge the curenccy
Eth is faster and safest

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

why not, it can happen but not in the near future, because bitcoin is more popular than eth and bitcoin being crypto number 1 in all markets.
but eth might have the opportunity to replace bitcoins if bitcoins do not fix themselves about the transactions and other drawbacks
you are right, because so far only Eth is able to compete with bitcoin, when all altcoin plummeted
Eth still survive the movement of bitcoin

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

I am thinking what if the reason why ETH price is going up  while Bitcoin price is going down is because there is a group of whales who are manipulating the price like before and when Bitcoin hit the lowest possible that they can profit a lot then they will sell all eth to buy Bitcoin again. That whats happened to ETH and Bitcoin Cash Before who knows it might happen again today.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

Every time the gap between BTC and ETH narrowed, these kind of shitposts show up, and it's always from newbies. How many times have we read the same story? how many times have we read the 'flippening is happening' meme?
ETH is going down right now, if you were one of those who believed that the ETH uptrend was going to keep going amidst the current bloodbath on the market, then you were probably a cryptocurrency newbie, or an ETH shill.

"the next bitcoin" "the new king"?  too bad I can't deMerit you.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀