Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 2 BTC Loan, Can Payback within 2-3 Days  (Read 325 times)
Peter_The_Great (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

Hello All!

I am looking for someone to loan me 2 BTC.. HANG ON! I know, after viewing my profile you probably think im insane. But just let me explain myself....

So lets say you DO loan me 2 BTC to my Wallet... How will you know you'll get your Bitcoin back? Well because Im not doing anything completely crazy with it...

Lets just say I really need a different car... And to do that I need 2 BTC to use to place a 88% Win Rate bet. Now with this 2 BTC it will essentially be placed as a "bet" (Dont be scared, its not that bad). And the bet has a 88% chance of winning because it is a 1.267 Bet. Meaning if the team wins (Which has a 88% chance of happening) then I get .55 BTC as my winnings and I send you your 2 BTC back within a day or so.

And with that .55 BTC (Which as of now is around $5,000) I can go get me a nice, used car.

So my question to you is if it is worth it? If it is comment below and I we can discuss this further. If you think this is stupid and you aren't please simply leave this post as I am wanting to talk to series inquires onkly.

Thanks everyone!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Hello All!

I am looking for someone to loan me 2 BTC.. HANG ON! I know, after viewing my profile you probably think im insane. But just let me explain myself....

So lets say you DO loan me 2 BTC to my Wallet... How will you know you'll get your Bitcoin back? Well because Im not doing anything completely crazy with it...

Lets just say I really need a different car... And to do that I need 2 BTC to use to place a 88% Win Rate bet. Now with this 2 BTC it will essentially be placed as a "bet" (Dont be scared, its not that bad). And the bet has a 88% chance of winning because it is a 1.267 Bet. Meaning if the team wins (Which has a 88% chance of happening) then I get .55 BTC as my winnings and I send you your 2 BTC back within a day or so.

And with that .55 BTC (Which as of now is around $5,000) I can go get me a nice, used car.

So my question to you is if it is worth it? If it is comment below and I we can discuss this further. If you think this is stupid and you aren't please simply leave this post as I am wanting to talk to series inquires onkly.

Thanks everyone!

Now you have 3 options, choose one:

• Offer valid collateral worth more than 2 BTC + interest and I can grant the loan
  • Close and lock this thread immediately. Use the left-bottom link
  • Get negative trust in a few minutes

Mansij87

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

I have a plan by bitcoin will used by people frequently and efficiently. Does any one help with investment ...

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:23:16 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 07:09:15 PM by warningsigns

I have a plan by bitcoin will used by people frequently and efficiently. Does any one help with investment ...

Nobody can help you with your investment plan unless you can provide enough collateral.

Just like the above conversation, you have the same options and you should choose one of those too.

If you do have collateral, you should start your own thread and discuss your loan request with lenders.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Hello All!

Thanks everyone!

With an 88% chance of winning, that means there's also 12% chance of losing. That's quite a high risk if you think about it, otherwise betting firms wouldn't make any money.

So if this 88% chance of winning happens, what's to say you'll pay back the 2BTC anyway. I mean who would settle with 0.55BTC as a newbie here (with a throwaway account) when you could have 2.55BTC for yourself?

Are you an alt of OP or another user? Can you post a new topic with what you want and both of you post valid collateral you can offer to secure your loans.
Hatcher

Activity: 369
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Feel free to PM me about this "bet", and if I deem it to be legitimate I'll place it myself and give you a tip if I win.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

Hello All!

Thanks everyone!

How sure are you with 88% win in betting, nothing is 100% sure in betting even if you play 90%. What if you lose the first one, how will you pay back because you only talked IF you win, what about IF you lose?
chaitanya31

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:26:36 AM by chaitanya31

Hello All!

Thanks everyone!

Learn from his mistake dude , stupid shit

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Hello All!

Thanks everyone!

If you can't see how absolutely ridiculous your proposition is, I genuinely feel bad for you.

1. You are basically saying they will only be repaid if the bet wins
2. Why wouldn't they just bet themselves and keep ALL the money?
3. Why would they trust you to send any money back at all? You're clearly unbelievably stupid, I wouldn't trust you with my money.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

I need to know, @OP how pissed were you when you thought up this idea Roll Eyes

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

If this was possible then we should all ask strangers to give us money to make bets and pay them back, as if, when we win. And when we lose? You won't hear from us, since we didn't even have the money to make the bet ourselves to begin with, what makes you think we will be able to pay you back at a loss?
This person has not 2 BTC to be able to place the bet, so at a loss will not have any to be able to pay back anyway. This is pure comedy.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:47:50 AM

Why would anyone send you money for something that they can do themselves?

If they really wanted to make money and your bet is indeed this good of a pick, then surely people who are wanting to make the loan to you(which I'm guessing is close to zero at the moment) would just make the bet themselves.

I'm guessing that you're an absolutely noob to betting, or just a very delusional degenerate already. You're only taking into account the fact that you have a chance to win, but you have no plans for if your bet goes bad.

Offer up some collateral. Otherwise, leave.
journeyman12

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:56 PM

I don´t think this OP is serious ?

I want a loan of 1BTC too and will cover all the numbers on the roulette except number 8. Sure win !
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

Comedy gold, the lending thread always delivers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: