Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!! Suicide Watch !!!  (Read 706 times)
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:43:03 PM
Merited by fortunecrypto (1)

Bitcoin Rule #1 - Don't put into it what you can't lose

Bitcoin Rule #2 - Dips are temporary, sometimes dramatic but temporary, Bitcoin is eternal!

Bitcoin Rule #3 - Hodlers always win. ALWAYS!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

I am not even sure what to say, normally I would make a joke when a post is made about losing profits. However this is obviously not a joke, so I wont.

Don't invest what you cant afford to lose is a typical investment strategy. In cryptocurrency you have to understand it is more risky than a traditional investment. So you cant just throw all your money into it thinking you will make massive profits. Invest traditionally, and have some money saved for cryptocurrency.

This is a joke. OP is a well known troll that's been writing anti-bitcoin propaganda for years. Check out his previous posts, he's like a broken record.
Just an example. This is our OP in 2016 happily trolling away:

RawDog is a troll.
This is not true!

The link he's posting is a joke.
This is not true!

You cannot retrieve your private keys from that site.
This is not true!

Danny Hamilton is a lying asshole.  
I am not a troll.  I might have unconventional ways of pointing to interesting topics, but not a troll.

And here is our smart OP in 2014.

Ouch!

Difficulty will take a huge jump up tomorrow and the price of Bitcoin is down.  Is ANYONE making money in mining today?  I suspect nearly everyone is running a negative now.  What can possibly turn this around?

If you are thinking of getting into mining, you are crazy dumb and love to lose money.

Clearly a sad case of a notorious train misser  Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

do not buy more than you can afford to lose
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

No need for panic or suicide, just hodl. It will pass, once the FUD is over, the price will increase. This decline is carefully timed, all the bad news and rumours were spread at the same time that exchanges get hacked and robbed, governments announcing regulations or a total ban. Pump and dump groups may have planned this attack, so with the lower price the can buy massively again.

ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

in 2013 I readon forum some stories of people died for btc losses Sad what a hell, I am truly sad when I read this news, so RawDog I think your topic maybe could really help some one.
mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Currently, all propaganda machines are in service of the devaluation of Bitcoin. Patience is the solution!
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:31:49 PM

in 2013 I readon forum some stories of people died for btc losses Sad what a hell, I am truly sad when I read this news, so RawDog I think your topic maybe could really help some one.

I doubt it, I've lost money in the stock market but made it back over time, there are a lot of ways to make money.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 09:38:34 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

This is the unfortunate result of the Deep State bankers pumping Bitcoin to create debt. Debt is slavery, and they love creating slaves. There were numerous warnings all over the boards about the dangers of gambling on the price of Bitcoin. The sadness is that once they have consolidated and shaken out the vulnerable, they will be back pumping the price to create another load of debt from the euphoria.
Indeed. Banks are so discreet that the majority has been blinded from the scenes behind the curtain. People behind the banking system are manipulative, power-stricken packs of wolves in sheep’s clothings hoarding their way up on top of the food chain preying on us. And governments, are actually wolves fronting as sheeps who sets the traps. When we get caught, it is almost impossible to get out!

This system, or even the whole planet, is one big game of monopoly where the major players are from the government and the banking system (shout out to Rothschild!). And we are just pieces on the board waiting to be manipulated. A painful truth that we have to deal with.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

No. Some will not commit suicde, some will die of heart attacks before they can even think of suicide. I know a friend who invested during that season when bitcoin was 20k for a hope that it going to reach 50k. Now he must be having heart attack upon seeing the graph everyday  Grin.

HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

there are 17 million coins and awareness is growing each day, it is a mathematical fact that bitcoin will go up
You just can not be a week hand, put your coins in a drawer and forget about them then in the summer you will have a big gift and you can buy your ferrari
wklt2002

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:31:30 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:07:55 PM by wklt2002

people like this, need a religious approach
most of them are clearly not religious, because people who have a religion will never commit suicide
and the existence of an agency that deals with this, is very good
and I will report if anyone is going to commit suicide, especially after all their assets are gone because of investing in bitcoin  Grin
'a religious approach'
So you're literally saying religious people will/have never comitted suïcide. Great statement. I have a forum for you here: https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-more-atheists-commit-suicide-than-people-with-faith-in-God

Go read that, then think about your statement again.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

there are 17 million coins and awareness is growing each day, it is a mathematical fact that bitcoin will go up
You just can not be a week hand, put your coins in a drawer and forget about them then in the summer you will have a big gift and you can buy your ferrari
I agree with you. Do not worry too much at this moment as the market fluctuates not only once. Use your mind to assess the market and do not let yourself be the prey of whales waiting for you to sell and buy at a very cheap price.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MajorMoonWalker

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Grin Grin Grin

DONT DO IT!!!!
The very moment you decide to pull the trigger.....the price will SKY ROCKET!
CalRon

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:21:31 AM

Crypto isn't for everybody.  You may make a lot of money fast in crypto, but it comes with a price and the price is HIGH volatility.  You need to have balls of steel, know what you are invested in, and filter through all the bullshit FUD.  Keep your eye on the prize and think longterm (1 year plus).  There are more people interested in crypto now more than ever and blockchain is getting the respect and recognition it deserves.  Cryptocurrency is here to stay.

If it makes anybody feel any better, I am 100% invested in crypto...IRA and all, and I've lost my ASS the last two days, but I'm not sweating it one bit.  This is totally normal for Bitcoin and it will recover within the next month and eventually reach a new All Time High.

Relax and enjoy the Ride!
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

Bitcoin has given as great hope in return of an opportunity to invest our money to, yes there are risks and we have different approach and perspective to each problems but that doesn't makes us better nor stronger to those who resort to suicide, everyone has a its own weakness and struggles in life. We are all one in supporting crypto and we should support each other too, just as the market goes up and down so does life, don't stop if you continue to struggle then good things will eventually comes along the way.

thenachoguy

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

only the weak need the suicide help number, crypto is a natural selection currency, if you are weak you lose
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

only the weak need the suicide help number, crypto is a natural selection currency, if you are weak you lose

I agree, but we cannot deny that cryptos price falls down dramatically affects our mood everyday. Like me, I don't have energy to start working and doing productive things everyday because I expected high profit with my coins but now they all gone. But, Im a still thinking positive and hoping that all of this will recover when february ends.

SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

I fail to have any empathy or mercy for those who thought they wouldn't repeat the mistakes from the real estate crash which actually made Bitcoin in the first place.

Jump.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:29:14 AM
Merited by kimamaxgreen (2)

Thanks for posting this, people who are investing to make huge money are in a depression right now seeing how bitcoin is dropping right now I highly recommend that they stopped reading the chart Bitcoin is not a bubble and it will have its time just be patient the huge potential of bitcoin is yet to come.

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

It is really so depressing of having invested bitcoin at 20,000$ and watched it goes down too deep to 8,000$+ and it may even go deeper this month. I could imagine myself on that situation but no matter what, i will just hodl and never will i even plan of making a suicide.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: