Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market fell sharply, what is going on?  (Read 1010 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

There doesn't need to be a reason for every single crash, market simply got to a high, now its going to a low. Probably a good time to buy if you believe in the resilience of crypto. Or a good time to sell if you think crypto is doomed.

Revival of the high prices of bitcoin and other useful coins is guaranteed since we know the fact that crypto market is volatile and nothing here last forever, neither dumps nor pumps. From my point of view, it is great time for increasing your collection of coins which you think can make you rich in the near future when market will be blooming at peak. For bitcoin lovers, it is the perfect time to jump into bitcoin community.
Bitcoin price instability can we use to gain profit, for me it is actually a positive thing because then I can take many opportunities. Without price changes it would be difficult to take a chance, yes in this price movement we can conclude that there is a positive value and there is also a negative value, it depends on everyone who does it. There are many of my friends who feel that this is a strange thing, but look at the history that the price in the world crypto does have this characteristic. The world of crypto always offers a very fast price movement, the slightest news about the situation and regulation can change the price of coin very quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MasterMoney (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad
It is worrisome, do not know how to do when the account has just fly 40% Sad

Do not worry, just have confidence and be sure the market will recover, because its potential is huge, trust Bitcoin and Crytopia.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

This is getting very old thing now. Market was dropped, market has dropped and market will surely drop one more time. So what the big deal in this? Just use the drop to buy more and more coins and enjoy the beer on weekends guys. These drops are profit makers as you can buy at real low prices and in the future you can make high sells all the time. Everyone of us knows that crypto currencies rising in price over the period of time so just stick to your goals and make big profits with such drops and rest. I would say there are only few people who understand this strategy but those who really understand this will always bless with profits.  Wink
tiny_bits

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

There doesn't need to be a reason for every single crash, market simply got to a high, now its going to a low. Probably a good time to buy if you believe in the resilience of crypto. Or a good time to sell if you think crypto is doomed.

Revival of the high prices of bitcoin and other useful coins is guaranteed since we know the fact that crypto market is volatile and nothing here last forever, neither dumps nor pumps. From my point of view, it is great time for increasing your collection of coins which you think can make you rich in the near future when market will be blooming at peak. For bitcoin lovers, it is the perfect time to jump into bitcoin community.
Bitcoin price instability can we use to gain profit, for me it is actually a positive thing because then I can take many opportunities. Without price changes it would be difficult to take a chance, yes in this price movement we can conclude that there is a positive value and there is also a negative value, it depends on everyone who does it. There are many of my friends who feel that this is a strange thing, but look at the history that the price in the world crypto does have this characteristic. The world of crypto always offers a very fast price movement, the slightest news about the situation and regulation can change the price of coin very quickly.

Well, that's easy said! There are a lot of people here who bought BTC at 1000$ or even less. For those, anything is profit. They can take risks and all they have to lose is amount of profit (that is ,  volatility on their guaranteed profit). For those who started later (and bought BTC at much higher price), I really have a hard time to imagine anyone who can "systematically" profit from volatility of BTC.
The point is everytime BTC falls, you never know if it will fall more or it will recover. Technical analysis of BTC price doesn't tell about BTC. Every time BTC falls and you buy some , you hope it will recover at least up to the same level as you bought it. But for BTC that's very hard to guarantee , especially now!!
The hype /bubble of late2017/early2018 is gone!
linshisui38

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

The market is falling sharply, I see signs of not healing, capitalization is withdrawn, should I continue to buy in the top 10 coin or should I pin down USDT and wait for new move?  Sad

Yes, there have been a lot of things that have had a big impact on this market recently.

China has banned the use of cryptocurrency, South Korea has imposed controls, hackers have attacked the currency exchange, and Google has banned the encryption of money advertisements, which have had a bad effect on the market. At present, the market is in a bear market, I suggest that it is best to wait and see for some time.
tiny_bits

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

......... Everyone of us knows that crypto currencies rising in price over the period of time so just stick to your goals and make big profits with such drops and rest. I would say there are only few people who understand this strategy but those who really understand this will always bless with profits.  Wink

How do you know that?
Sure! You might have already made a lot of profit from that volatility. But this time there is absolutely no guarantee for BTC to rise again.
BTC value is just in the mind of people (it has almost absolutely no intrinsic value. All those tokens/ICO out there, maybe just 1% has led to real success).
If people's general opinion about BTC turns over (I mean people around the world, especially in Asia), there is no return back for BTC.

People rushed into buying BTC because they saw its price was exponentially going high (and that made the price even higher).
Not anymore! It has now ups and downs , almost unpredictably.
People's opinion has changed drastically. Some very big financial organization have warned their customers about the big fall.

I mean I hope otherwise. But I really don't see any reason to believe it.

GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Better to still wait for now because the market is still red this is really hard for us to survive if we do always buying for yes although this is our opportunity to buy but think also the next lose again if this will be more go into the deeper.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:16:40 PM

Better to still wait for now because the market is still red this is really hard for us to survive if we do always buying for yes although this is our opportunity to buy but think also the next lose again if this will be more go into the deeper.
Well if you are aiming for long term gains, then buying from time to time still a good decision, as bitcoin will rise eventually, don't do some short if you don't have the skills, it is too risky and the sway will kill your investment, keep on monitoring and decide what type of investors you are before deciding
and place your entry, no need to panic what we need is to read and understand the situations.
MasterMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

You are not the only one who are beginning to worry about our investments. And I was just saying "WTF" many times and my wife called my attention and asked me what's the problem was. I said my investments in crypto is down around 40%.

We can only speculate that there are entities working from behind who really wants crypto destroyed. Maybe governments are secretly talking to each other on what to do with it that's why we heard a lot of talks regarding banning bitcoin and crypto for that matter.

There is a lot of bad news recently, so we need to calm down and have some confidence in this market, hoping that the market will stabilize again.
MasterMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

There are a lot of articles about bitcoin that influence mpre investors.  Some are bad and some are good.  Nevertheless,  community are still the one dictating prices of our coins.  The demand and supply of such coins  have great contribution as to what is happening now in our graphs. 

I also hope the return of the emperor, hoping that Bitcoin and Crytopia will recover from such bad news so that not everyone will trust.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:49:19 PM

There are a lot of articles about bitcoin that influence mpre investors.  Some are bad and some are good.  Nevertheless,  community are still the one dictating prices of our coins.  The demand and supply of such coins  have great contribution as to what is happening now in our graphs. 

I also hope the return of the emperor, hoping that Bitcoin and Crytopia will recover from such bad news so that not everyone will trust.
I do not even know how Bitcoin will be able to return to its previous indicators. I really want to see you soon, But according to some forecasts until the end of 2018, we can not see it. I do not even know how Bitcoin will be able to return to its previous indicators. I really want to see 20,000 dollars for Bitcoin, but we do not see this for a very long time.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:42 PM

Something had to change we are receiving report on bitcoins are banned in most countries in Asia. But I can't confirm it due to lack of resources. The markets had nothing to do with it,  only tje investors can retrieve their coins to avoid losses.I think they will trafe it in other country.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

Yes the market now feel slowly because of bitcoin price fall. I S really a big issue the when is bitcoin goes up again. We did nothing but not to lose hope that bitcoin will help me in the future.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

Something had to change we are receiving report on bitcoins are banned in most countries in Asia. But I can't confirm it due to lack of resources. The markets had nothing to do with it,  only tje investors can retrieve their coins to avoid losses.I think they will trafe it in other country.

Retrieving of coins is panic selling and that will further pull the market price and market price down. Patience is important in this business. We don't expect market fud to always be favourable.
MasterMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

Drops like this happened before, and will happen again in the future. It's just the normal way for the markets to correct after the huge gains from December.
Nothing new to worry about. Once the weak hands fold, the markets will start to boom again.

Hope you are right, the market will recover in the future, I also have strong belief in this market.
MasterMoney (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:11:37 PM

I am really sad when the altcoin fell sharply. I think they will continue to decrease in the future. As the altcoin drops, people like to buy into. But in this reduction, the altcoin is experiencing major problems. I think the altcoin will continue to decrease. Should not buy at this time. Many countries have in turn introduced policies to block altcoin-related transactions.

I think there needs to be faith and for alcoins the chance of recovery, my move will embrace the coin potential and good foundation.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:33:51 PM

There are more and more goverments are banning this market. The most serious one is in China and South Korea which make Bitcoin lose so much big investors .
More and more main exchanges of Bitcoin are getting hacked which cause to the huge BTC lost throwing out back to other exchanges , so the dump was came as a natural thing.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

You are not the only one who are beginning to worry about our investments. And I was just saying "WTF" many times and my wife called my attention and asked me what's the problem was. I said my investments in crypto is down around 40%.

We can only speculate that there are entities working from behind who really wants crypto destroyed. Maybe governments are secretly talking to each other on what to do with it that's why we heard a lot of talks regarding banning bitcoin and crypto for that matter.

There is a lot of bad news recently, so we need to calm down and have some confidence in this market, hoping that the market will stabilize again.

often in recent years there have been bad news and events that seemed to destroy this market. But then, after the negative periods, we started to climb again and establish new records. so you need only be patient and wait for better moments!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
CryptocentralExchange
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:50:14 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 04:17:34 PM by CryptocentralExchange

Large institutions/hedge-funds are spreading FUD in the media, in order to accumulate more cryptocurrencies, to dump them, to be able to buy back in, to dump them again.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:27:22 AM

This is getting very old thing now. Market was dropped, market has dropped and market will surely drop one more time. So what the big deal in this? Just use the drop to buy more and more coins and enjoy the beer on weekends guys. These drops are profit makers as you can buy at real low prices and in the future you can make high sells all the time. Everyone of us knows that crypto currencies rising in price over the period of time so just stick to your goals and make big profits with such drops and rest. I would say there are only few people who understand this strategy but those who really understand this will always bless with profits.  Wink
What you say is true but those are the actions of someone that has complete faith and a very deep knowledge about what bitcoin is about, that does not describe your average investor or trader when they see the market is dropping they panic and they think this is it and that the market is finally going to crash and that they are going to lose all their money, of course that never happens and the only ones which lose money are themselves and all of those that panicked like them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: