Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitsgap.com | Trade on all cryptocurrency exchanges from one platform  (Read 25021 times)
BitsGap (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:17:19 AM

Why did you remove the downloadable client. I like owning my api keys

Hi,
There were several issues related to the client and we decide to not proceed with it. One of the reason is antivirus policy statements which were marking our client as potential malware because there was a direct connection with the user and the server. The other reason is limited feature implementations which stopped us from releasing offline automation with orders. While this provided extra security layout, it was not worth keeping it as it was. Therefore, right after we moved to the cloud-based service we invest a lot in security and safety, and, as a result, our protection became even tougher than it was before Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:59:58 AM

In this video, we will show you how to set Stop Loss and Take Profit for the Buy entry position in Bitsgap platform. This lesson describes the essential part of managing and configuring your Stop Loss and Take Profit order with live commentary and instructions for a real-life trading scenario. The primary goal of this video is to let cryptocurrency traders understand the value and basics of Bitsgap trading interface, and how to optimize your experience by trading via API.

Stop loss and take profit instrument is an essential part of the risk management allowing you to plan your trading actions based on the price movement. One time configuration will enable you to set up your orders and leave the system to complete them for you. This will significantly reduce the hassle and eliminate the risk of overnight trading.

Watch video
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 09:00:04 AM

This week we highlight a special article What is crypto day trading - meaning, definition & guide to start
Zerbis

Activity: 335
Merit: 15

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:03:30 AM

When will be launched an app for IOS? (iphone )

Don't look back in anger
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:29:22 AM

Hey Bitsgap team, i started using your platform yesterday and did manage to place an order on demo trading. However, when i tried opening the app today. It's taking hours to fully load, unlike yesterday.
Is this a common problem?
Is it temporary?
I hope it is because it will be a complete turn off for me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:08:13 AM

Hi! We are currently working on mobile app development. Sorry, but I can't tell you the precise dates when it will be ready. But hey, stay tuned on our social networks and you will be the first to know Smiley
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:09:15 AM

Hey Bitsgap team, i started using your platform yesterday and did manage to place an order on demo trading. However, when i tried opening the app today. It's taking hours to fully load, unlike yesterday.
Is this a common problem?
Is it temporary?
I hope it is because it will be a complete turn off for me.

Apologies for delayed answer, there is a chance you have been using the platform during the maintenance update which has affected the loading speed of the platform. Could you please let me know what is the current status? Is it the same?
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 02:10:28 PM

Hey Bitcointalk!
It's been a long time since the last post but there are grand reasons behind it. We have been actively working on releasing new features and improving platform performance. We would like to give a short update of what has been done for the past months:

• Removed Dashboard, now all information is available in Portfolio page
  • Introduced paid packages: Basic, Advanced, Pro
  • Smart Trade order rework (previously known as Stop Loss & Take Profit order)
  • Stop-Limit order
  • Signals service which will give you the advantage to join the price rally as soon as it starts

There will be more features and improvements incoming during the next week, we would be happy to see you in our official blog and social networks!
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:27:33 AM

Hi! We are currently working on mobile app development. Sorry, but I can't tell you the precise dates when it will be ready. But hey, stay tuned on our social networks and you will be the first to know Smiley
Have you any update regarding the IOS app for iphone, or atleast can you give any estimate when it might be able to be released? Or it is not on your mind to release the IOS app for iphone.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:04:35 PM

Have you any update regarding the IOS app for iphone, or atleast can you give any estimate when it might be able to be released? Or it is not on your mind to release the IOS app for iphone.

Sorry, but we don't want to give any estimations at this point. But you can definitely expect the application on all operating systems.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:06:46 PM

Important update

Binance discovered large scale security breach today, May 7, 2019 at 17:15:24 (UTC). Hackers were able to obtain a large number of user API keys, 2FA codes, and potentially other info. Binance management decided to restrict all currently existing API keys and then these keys will be removed in full at 2019/05/08 1:30 PM (UTC). You can read an official statement, here

In order to continue using Bitsgap, please:
  • Create a new API key on Binance website
  • Update Binance API on Bitsgap My Exchanges page

These newly created API keys will not be removed at 1:30 PM (UTC).
Victorycoin

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:33:31 PM

Important update

Binance discovered large scale security breach today, May 7, 2019 at 17:15:24 (UTC). Hackers were able to obtain a large number of user API keys, 2FA codes, and potentially other info. Binance management decided to restrict all currently existing API keys and then these keys will be removed in full at 2019/05/08 1:30 PM (UTC). You can read an official statement, here

In order to continue using Bitsgap, please:
  • Create a new API key on Binance website
  • Update Binance API on Bitsgap My Exchanges page

These newly created API keys will not be removed at 1:30 PM (UTC).
From Binance hackers hacked 7000 bitcoin which is a large number of bitcoin and for that reason it makes me to much frustrating to use Binance.
CryptoBuzzerd

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

In Blockchain we trust!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 03:06:27 PM

Hello! What types of orders - Market or Limit using for your arbitrage service? And does the system take into account when calculating profit fee of exchanges?

Your own crypto exchange in your pocket - buy/sell BTC, LTC, ETH for USD/EUR, no KYC or any docks (https://t.me/AnyCashBot?start=promo-jump61)
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 01:52:26 PM

Hey! It will be a limit order but if you are not able to take the full best ask or bid lot then the exchange will indicate it as a market order. The 0.25% one side fee is included in the profit calculation.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 12:52:41 PM

Check the new website design and learn more about future plans for Bitsgap!
Victorycoin

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:09:40 AM

Just checked the article and also the new design of the website it seems better then previous design. I think users of you will enjoy this new design a lot.
BitsGap (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 08:17:32 AM

Just checked the article and also the new design of the website it seems better then previous design. I think users of you will enjoy this new design a lot.

Thank you! Have you tried our new trading bot?
Stanless

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2020, 12:24:16 AM

Hello, I will use my two-week test phase to test bitsgab on a budget of 138$. My exchange is binance.

Here you can see my running bots: (
https://bitsgap.com/bot-sharing/?id=CF1233342

I have a few questions:
With which budget is it worth using the tradingbot?
Do you have favorite trading pairs?
Does the abitrage feature include a bot?

Thank you, best regard ~ Stanless
ctoveloz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 11:38:37 PM

I create a Discord channel:
https://discord.gg/2V6PnR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: