Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SNIPS - Private-by-Design, Open Source, Decentralized Voice Assistant  (Read 503 times)
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

Hey Guys, anyone installed the voice assistant from snips. I am having problems setting it up on my Raspberry Pi, how can I get help.
Oh, and yes, I've tried the video. Need more help.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RautK

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

Hey Guys, anyone installed the voice assistant from snips. I am having problems setting it up on my Raspberry Pi, how can I get help.
Oh, and yes, I've tried the video. Need more help.

Hey there, Snips has a really helpful community forum and they can help with your questions on setting up your very own personal voice assistant. try https://forum.snips.ai/
lovinAI

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

Really looking forward to seeing this progress. Great idea, Privacy is lacking majorly these days so its a perfect time!
RautK

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:58:37 AM
Merited by ManavKalyan (1)

Really looking forward to seeing this progress. Great idea, Privacy is lacking majorly these days so its a perfect time!

Totally agree, with the likes of Facebook and Google blatantly monetizing on consumer data without taking effective precautions on the security of the PI data.
ManavKalyan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:16:15 AM

Totally agree, with the likes of Facebook and Google blatantly monetizing on consumer data without taking effective precautions on the security of the PI data.

This is true, the problem is because the data is stored in centralized databases and once its hacked the hacker has access to so much consumer data. What's more troubling is that there are certain programs that can follow users activities across the web. Imagine how an ill-intended hacker can use that information.
This is also exactly why I fell in love with Rand's speech on "Privacy by Design"..
ZaraArun

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

Hi Guys, Just learned in the telegram channel that the sale is still open and we do not have a specific close date, any idea when the bounties are being finalized and distributed. Thanks for the response in advance.
agalloch_pale

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

I think I heard from their Telegram that they are working on it! No more info, I think
ceedubs

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:38:49 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 06:05:31 PM by ceedubs

So much of crypto feels like IS completely intangible vaporware. One of my favorite things about this project is that they're building an actual product that could have a very real influence on my day to day life.

I really hope they succeed. Good luck Snips team!
VioHive

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

I think I heard from their Telegram that they are working on it! No more info, I think

Any updates on bounty?
ceedubs

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:34:01 PM

Any updates on bounty?

Waiting for this as well, but not yet I believe.
lovinAI

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

I have started small development using Snips and its very impressive tbh.
They now have a forum at https://forum.snips.ai for the guys that get stuck (like myself)

Looking forward to Snips AIR device so I do not have to make my own!
Wet4tech

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

I have started small development using Snips and its very impressive tbh.
They now have a forum at https://forum.snips.ai for the guys that get stuck (like myself)

Looking forward to Snips AIR device so I do not have to make my own!

Thanks for sharing forum link, how is the response from support on https://forum.snips.ai ? Timely resolution of queries?
overtrack

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:55:12 AM

Hello  Smiley
I'm just discovering this project. It looks great ! I'm gonna read the WP right now.

Cheers
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: