Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:25:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Selling bitcoin folks  (Read 632 times)
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

A lot of my friends invested into crypto when it was in bullish period and they used to profit 100% form a single coin and now that we are in downtrend it is too hard for them and they can`t have patience which brings them down.

imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

If I had bought at a lower price than it is today then I would have sold the lot.  Because what is the point of holding on and on to end up with nothing.  It is a shame for people who bought at a high price because they have lost out if they sell.  If they hold it might take years to get back to a good price.  Why do people want more money pumped in so people can take more money out.  It is getting to look a bit crazy.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:57:40 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 06:50:53 AM by ladydark

Guys,

Stop selling bitcoin, you are being tricked into a loss. Learn to hold and wait, sell when it gets higher. Stop bringing down
the market.
Yes the holders would be the gainers as usual becoming strong hands.I have already seen most of people who had sold their bitcoins at lower price later regret for their decision.

Just lots of FUDs spreading in the market to make bitcoin price down.Bitcoin's price would definitely increase once again but may not be like what happened last month due to launching of bitcoin futures.

sann111 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

Do one thing people:

Go on facebook and twitter and inform people about bitcoin and ask them to buy. It doesnt matter if facebook is banning ads, you can still help even if you create fake accounts and post from there. It all depends on you to inform the public, the more people the higher bitcoin can rise.

Do it now before its late.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:57:38 AM

I agree with your statement we should not sell bitcoin. We should hold, people are worrying and selling their bitcoin. They should know the power of holding. If most of us try to hold the btc then market will be stable and hope it will start rising again. The only important thing is patience needed in the current market situation. Those who are selling now will repent when market will rise. It's the matter of some days.

nianshaoqingkuang

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

You can never wake up those speculators. They may not know bitcoin at all. They just do not know bitcoin at all. They just want to make a profit in a short period of time and then exit. Unfortunately, they encountered a plunge and they were wondering if the present Not sold, the back may lose more
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:55:28 PM

Guys,

Stop selling bitcoin, you are being tricked into a loss. Learn to hold and wait, sell when it gets higher. Stop bringing down
the market.
Selling now is like losing money if they purchased Bitcoin within the last few months. I am keeping mines.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
Merited by h55 (1)

people some times need money and when they see that the market is blood, they sell all of BTCs

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

Holding what's left in some exchange until price find its legitimate reason to pump, but if it goes 10,000 USD level I will rather exchange it to fiat or ethereum. I don't know but I think this price reversal is too early.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:29:44 AM

it is okay mate, just let the weak hands sell their dips.
the strong hands will remain for the future, to gain more profit.
just keep holding and buy the dips. The profit is on the future.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

If they needed the money let them sell. Everyone can make their own choice. They are losing money every time they do that but they don't have a choice. I was in the same situation before and I totally understand how it feels to sell btc knowing that it the value will increase after a few months. I kept on thinking about it every time I heard that BTC price has gone up but there's nothing I can do about it. Money is always needed and I am just lucky that I have BTC that time because I really need it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:00:42 AM

Buy bitcoin when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up, or with investment from now on, because it is more profitable.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:12:25 AM

You can't stop people selling their bitcoins, Some people sell when they need money, some people hold long time, and some people just do day trading. And price will go up and down, it's the nature of crypto. btw bitcoin is here to stay.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:18:31 AM

people who dont believe in the tech and was in only to make a quick buck.. they should sell.. bitcoin is not for them !

let them sell.. the least weak hands in the game, better for the next run up !
Yeah they should stop selling because they aren't helpinh at all. If you are in here for a kon term investment you don't think about the dip as the biggest downfall because you know that it will soon rise again but those who want to make profit right away, they are the one who are in panic and keep seeling their bitcoins. Some hodlers keep buying now, they took this a an opportunity to buy.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:30:31 PM

You can never wake up those speculators. They may not know bitcoin at all. They just do not know bitcoin at all. They just want to make a profit in a short period of time and then exit. Unfortunately, they encountered a plunge and they were wondering if the present Not sold, the back may lose more
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: