Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 06:32:30 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DalongPay MasterCard Card. Coming Soon.  (Read 84 times)
zak2sun

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

The DalongPay MasterCard card and mobile app allow users to buy, exchange, and spend fiat and cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin and ethereum, at perfect interbank exchange rates.

- Design is First. We made DalongPay so easy that you could perform any operation for the minimum number of steps.
- Get started now. A high readiness stage of product allows us to use it now as a crypto-wallet, a currency exchange, a platform for money transfers with convenient entry and withdrawal of funds and the Internet acquiring payment platform for the purchase of crypto-currency using fiat-currency.
- Multicurrency support. At the time of launch, the platform supports 5 major crypto-currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, Dash, zCash). In future the number of supported crypto-currencies can be expanded. This approach allows to reduce the expenses for conversion and to diversify the portfolio.
- Low commission. Integration with the most common eCommerce and BackOffice platforms allows to pay for goods or services with crypto-currency without converting it to fiat money. This approach allows to save on the commission of intermediaries.
- High speed. The platform architecture allows you to transfer and convert funds from one client to another instantly.
- Security. Platform security is our priority. Satisfaction to PCI DSS requirements, support for network and hardware wallets are mandatory attributes of the platform.

Future functionality:
- Feb 18: Extensive geography. Pay crypto-currency in 210 countries in more than 30 million shops, wherever payment is supported by plastic cards MasterCard.
- March 18: Monitor your assets. Buy, exchange and sell tokens via Ethereum smart contracts directly from your DalongPay wallet. A smart contract implemented according to the ERC20 standard allows you to track how many and to whom tokens belong at any time. Support for work with smart contracts allows you to increase control over your assets.
- April 18: Online payment. When making payments in fiat currencies, the platform automatically converts the crypto-currency into the currency of the country of payment at a favorable rate in online mode.
- July 18:For payment or transfer made on the platform, you will receive CashBack token platform. Platform tokens provide an opportunity to use even more profitable tariffs.

Download App:
IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dalongpay/id1286727105
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dalongpay.dalongpay

Join Telegram Chanel:  https://t.me/joinchat/Bqiz9gsLW7Z9GovDcJI4aA

Visit our web site: https://dalongpay.com

Thank you for your feedback.
Support at https://dalongpay.com/support and at mobile application chat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
zak2sun

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Dear friends, we have removed the verification for the purchase of cryptocurrency. Welcome!
LEINADbtc

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

Looks pretty good. Love the UI on your apps.
Are these available outside EU? Or no like all other crypto cards. From Wavecrest.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
zak2sun

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Looks pretty good. Love the UI on your apps.
Are these available outside EU? Or no like all other crypto cards. From Wavecrest.

Thanks!

The list of all available countries:

ALB        Albania
AND       Andorra
ARE        United Arab Emirates
ARG       Argentina
ARM      Armenia
AUS       Australia
AUT       Austria
AZE        Azerbaijan
BEL         Belgium
BEN        Benin
BGD       Bangladesh
BGR       Bulgaria
BHR        Bahrain
BIH         Bosnia and Herzegovina
BLR         Belarus
BLZ         Belize
BOL        Bolivia
BWA      Botswana
BRA        Brazil
CAF        Central African Republic
CAN       Canada
CHE        Switzerland
CHL        Chile
CHN       China
CIV         Cote dIvoire
CMR      Cameroon
COL        Colombia
CRI         Costa Rica
CYP        Cyprus
CZE        Czech Republic
DEU       Germany
DNK      Denmark
DMA     Dominica
DOM     Dominican Republic
DZA       Algeria
ECU        Ecuador
EGY       Egypt
ESP        Spain
EST        Estonia
FIN        Finland
FRA       France
FRO       Faroe Islands
GBR      United Kingdom
GEO      Georgia
GIB        Gibraltar
GRC       Greece
GTM      Guatemala
HKG       Hong Kong
HND       Honduras
HRV       Croatia
HUN      Hungary
IDN        Indonesia
IMN       Isle of Man
IRL          Ireland
IRN         Iran
ISL          Iceland
ISR          Israel
ITA         Italy
JAM       Jamaica
JOR        Jordan
JPN        Japan
KAZ        Kazakhstan
KGZ        Kyrgyzstan
KHM      Cambodia
KOR       South Korea
KWT       Kuwait
LBN        Lebanon
LIE          Liechtenstein
LTU        Lithuania
LUX        Luxembourg
LVA        Latvia
MAR      Morocco
MCO      Monaco
MDA      Moldova
MDG     Madagascar
MEX       Mexico
MKD      Macedonia
MLT       Malta
MNE      Montenegro
MNG     Mongolia
MYS       Malaysia
NGA      Nigeria
NLD        Netherlands
NOR       Norway
NZL        New Zealand
NIC        Nicaragua
NLD      Netherlands
NOR     Norway
NZL       New Zealand
OMN     Oman
PAN       Panama
PER        Peru
PHL        Philippines
POL        Poland
PRI         Puerto Rico
PRT        Portugal
PRY        Paraguay
QAT       Qatar
ROU       Romania
RUS        Russian Federation
SAU       Saudi Arabia
SEN        Senegal
SGP        Singapore
SMR       San Marino
SRB        Serbia
SVK        Slovakia
SVN       Slovenia
SWE       Sweden
THA       Thailand
TJK         Tajikistan
TKM      Turkmenistan
TTO       Trinidad and Tobago
TUR      Turkey
TUN      Tunisia
TWN     Taiwan
UKR       Ukraine
URY       Uruguay
UZB       Uzbekistan
VEN      Venezuela
VNM     Vietnam
ZAF       South Africa
zak2sun

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

Friends! We've done it!
Today we have made a release of application that allows you to order a cryptocurrency payment card DalongPay!
The Androind application is already available for download. iOS will be available in AppStore in 2-3 days after the Apple team checks.
We will write about availability for iOS download additionaly.

Download App:
IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dalongpay/id1286727105
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dalongpay.dalongpay

Join Telegram Chanel:  https://t.me/joinchat/Bqiz9gsLW7Z9GovDcJI4aA

Visit our web site: https://dalongpay.com​​​​​​​

Thank you for your feedback.
Support at https://dalongpay.com/support and at mobile application chat.

Best regards,
DalongPay Team
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

How did you manage to bypass MasterCard's current regulations about not allowing their cards to be issued to non-EEA residents? This is an EEA-wide policy enforced by financial institutions operating in the EEA. Cyprus is a member country of the EEA so I'm not sure how you circumvented or intend to circumvent the current regulations.

Either your Cyprus partner bank is not aware of your business model or the cards are probably not issued by a Cyprus bank. I just want to be sure that the card's longevity is hinged on a legitimate operation which fully adheres to MasterCard's compliance requirements. After all, your customers are expected to apply for the card, pay for it and go through the hassles of identity verification.

buwaytress

Activity: 742
Merit: 690

I bit, therefore I am

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

How did you manage to bypass MasterCard's current regulations about not allowing their cards to be issued to non-EEA residents? This is an EEA-wide policy enforced by financial institutions operating in the EEA. Cyprus is a member country of the EEA so I'm not sure how you circumvented or intend to circumvent the current regulations.

Either your Cyprus partner bank is not aware of your business model or the cards are probably not issued by a Cyprus bank. I just want to be sure that the card's longevity is hinged on a legitimate operation which fully adheres to MasterCard's compliance requirements. After all, your customers are expected to apply for the card, pay for it and go through the hassles of identity verification.

I was about to enquire the same. I know Cyprus is super friendly but it's not like they'll be leaving EEA or EU any time soon - the search is truly on now for a crypto-enabled debit card (Visa or Mastercard) that won't just suddenly be stopped. That you're also disabling verification for crypto deposit seems a step outside of what regulations will want companies doing now... how's that possible? Your AML/KYC documentation doesn't actually show the crypto exclusion either, nor does is include anything on the new GDPR regulations coming in effect on May.

At the moment, the one service I've seen that looks mildly legitimate is MisterTango from Lithuania - they're doing it with payment service provider license rather than a banking one. What licence exactly is DalongPay using?

P.S. Not a witch hunt at all, just need to clarify.

zak2sun

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

I was about to enquire the same. I know Cyprus is super friendly but it's not like they'll be leaving EEA or EU any time soon - the search is truly on now for a crypto-enabled debit card (Visa or Mastercard) that won't just suddenly be stopped. That you're also disabling verification for crypto deposit seems a step outside of what regulations will want companies doing now... how's that possible? Your AML/KYC documentation doesn't actually show the crypto exclusion either, nor does is include anything on the new GDPR regulations coming in effect on May.

At the moment, the one service I've seen that looks mildly legitimate is MisterTango from Lithuania - they're doing it with payment service provider license rather than a banking one. What licence exactly is DalongPay using?

P.S. Not a witch hunt at all, just need to clarify.

Thank you for interest!

In that case I can say that our business model strictly observe MasterCard's regulations.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.