Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC $7000?  (Read 101 times)
andhovesyan (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:20:10 PM

Since October 2017 BTC started multiple races subsequently reaching $20.000, but if I remember right only $5000, $6000, $7000 was hard, $7000 was the last resistance point before BTC reached it's all time high.
So it's quite logical that a correction turns into panic sell and it may continue until $7000 (even a little bit lower) before the trend unfolds.

https://blockchaintd.com/
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrassBite

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

https://teespring.com/hodlingshirt#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

I don't know. Every time various so-called trading experts give a new resistance point before every fall. $10K was called as a strong resistance point, but BTC has touched @9K easily. now you are saying $7K is a strong base. All these Resistant points, Highs and other market analysis seem to fail in front of BTC and the reason for that is its high volatility and decentralized nature.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

I think it is possible to go even lower than 7000$ because everyone said 10.000$ was the limit and that it cant go lower than that. We can see that it went down to 8000$ and it keeps falling so nothing is sure, it can stay here at 8k but there is a possibility that it is going to fall again. A lot of people are selling their bitcoin because of the news that governments took action and they want to bann bitcoin

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:40:29 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:45:54 PM by filharvey

Since October 2017 BTC started multiple races subsequently reaching $20.000, but if I remember right only $5000, $6000, $7000 was hard, $7000 was the last resistance point before BTC reached it's all time high.
So it's quite logical that a correction turns into panic sell and it may continue until $7000 (even a little bit lower) before the trend unfolds.
Absolutely bitcoin price reaching ATH was unimaginable due to bitcoin futures getting launched in the market and now we are just entering in to the reality.I'm shocked to see some people even predicting that bitcoin price would fall down to $2,000.

They might be aiming to make its price fall down so that cheap bitcoins could be bought.But predicting a price of $7,000 seems to be logical.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:56:04 PM

If it will go below $8000 then we should be ready for more because that's beyond of my calculation while looking at the chart i think it's way too far to happen yet. Hope my hunch was right it will stay a couple of weeks before it goes up again, so as for now we should better buy as much as we could because everyone was wishing about it before and here is it now BUY MORE then HOLD.

aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:47:33 AM

Not only is 7k possible all the way down to 3k is possible if the strong resistance gets broken around the $8200 level. Don't believe it will happen because I know quite a few individuals who say they will get it around 5k, time will ultimately tell now.

Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:49:10 AM

We have lots of different ideas about bitcoin price and it's future, we are only speculating, and everyone of us are not truly sure about our different opinion, behind our reason, something will come true and some also are not, but despite our different ideas that makes our mind ruin, all we want to do are positive vibes to reach our goal as a bitcoiner, and unity is the best to do by supporting bitcoin, so that bitcoin will strongly continue their operation forever.
koehlebd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:57:18 AM

It's really hard to pin down the value of crypto currency. Its value is based on the stuff you can get with it. And as of now, there is nothing to compare its value to.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:15:37 AM

You would be a fool to only wait for that price to start buying.
Today, you would very lucky to be buying BTC in the 8,000's - in 5 years the price will be more than 4x this.

Governments and laws are controlled by the central banks. Bitcoin is an anti-establishment revolution that has already solidified itself worldwide.

Bitcoin cannot be controlled. It cannot be banned. It cannot be made illegal. And conversely it cannot be legalized. It just simply is. And people can always use it.

Those trying to undermine and manipulate bitcoin stem from the central bank system around the world;
-the central banks dictate policy to all the operating big banks around the world and have essentially tried their best to ban bitcoin related transactions for more than four years straight, ever since 2013, and have failed at stopping bitcoin's growth, adoption, and popularity
-the central banks fund efforts to undermine bitcoin, providing plenty of capital and liquidity to private companies and venture backed groups such as Digital Currency Group (they own Coinbase, GDAX, Kraken, Bitpay, and media outlet Coindesk) and also Roger Ver/Bitmain to undermine and break the bitcoin protocol and/or manipulate trade

Above are just small examples.

First, educate yourself and then others. Please checkout the link to the bitcointalk post in my signature titled: How to teach Bitcoin to a 7 year old.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: