Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining “Steneum Coin” STN  (Read 714 times)
Fresh101 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:14:25 AM

Hello everyone, I have build a rig of 4 NVidia Cards. I have been able to mine XMR, ZEC, ETN, ETH, SIA & MONA coins. I am using Windows 10 64Bit with 8gb of RAM.

I am trying to mine Steneum STN using CCMiner and cant get it to work. Has someone been able to mine this fresh coin? Thanks in advance

***How do you add an image in here so I can post what is the message I am getting inside CCminer? Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:20:32 AM

STN Steneum is Scrypt algo!!
You can't mine with GPU card
Scrypt using ASIC MINERS
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:34:47 AM

STN Steneum is Scrypt algo!!
You can't mine with GPU card
Scrypt using ASIC MINERS
You can but it's not practical.
Fresh101 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

I was trying to get some coins and hold. Thanks
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

Scrypt algorithm included lower block times than Bitcoin, and used to be ASIC resistance.
over the years power ASICs are used for Scrypt mining.
BUT ... Scrypt is still GPU friendly and many Scrypt miners are GPU miners.

So yes you can mine Steneum on your desktop and with gpu rigs.
It is being done now locally and in pools.
centurionMiner

Activity: 401
Merit: 251

Still learning

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

Happy to announce my personal pool (:
Steneum enthusiast, here we are!

The purpose of this pool is to give to miners what they mine!
-- Shocked 2%, 1.5%, 1%--->0.5% FEE   Shocked                   
-- Shocked Payouts every 30 min start from 5 STN  Shocked

##########
########################/Specification/###########################################
#                                                            ##########                                                                       
#-- These pool is free of use, only 0.5% fee is used for cover the transaction fee.                                                                                     
#-- Very easy to use, just put your wallet and choose the port that fit best with your hardware                     
#-- 4 different port each coin ->               
#             [Use direct ip connection for reduce latency of few ms ->     104.129.10.107     instead of     steneumpool                                                                         
#         stratum+tcp://steneumpool.ddns.net:4500                                               
#                 VarDiff -> Use this if unsure or Simple ASIC                                                                   
#          stratum+tcp://steneumpool.ddns.net:4508                                                                             
#                 Use this if you have more than ~1.5GH/s                                                                           
#          stratum+tcp://steneumpool.ddns.net:4532                                                                             
#                 This is a very high difficulty. I can provide a proxy for point several rig to this port               
#          stratum+tcp://steneumpool.ddns.net:4556                                                                             
#                 This port is reserved for NiceHash. Is quite improbable that you can handle the diff Wink
#                                                                               
###############################################################################

The pool is located in USA (Los Angeles). New Servers in Europe are coming Wink

Feel free to write me if you have some questions  Cool

Best regards from Italy, centurionMiner

\-> http://steneumpool.ddns.net/stats <-/       \-> http://campuspool.ddns.ne/stats <-/      \-> http://godserver.ddns.net <-/       \-> https://electroneum-classic.ddns.net <-/
                          Steneum-Pool                                                        CampusCoin-Pool                    .                          MultiPool                 .                Electroneum-Classic [DEDICATED]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: